Stop using the word "curry" to describe yourself, Indians.

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
I'm writing to the Indian members of the forum and anyone else who might be lurking here to bring your attention to a problem I think we as a community need to look into.

Being racist or discriminatory towards your own people is pussy behavior. It doesn't matter if it's your own race or ethnicity—it's still harmful and wrong. Plus, it's kind of self-sabotaging. It's used as a weapon to drive a wedge between South Asians and utilize that to demoralize us.

A simple comparison between "curry" and "nigga" is not appropriate. The intended meaning is not one of brotherhood. no normie indian says that IRL. You will be labeled as racist or a self-hating individual if you say that, not just by other races but by Indians as well. that makes it culturally inappropriate. As far as we can tell, Indians have never used this word before to describe each other.

It's a derogatory term used by people of other races in an effort to drag us down. Yet, in all honesty, I couldn't care less. What really bothers me is hearing people of South Asian descent use this nasty term to describe themselves. slang terms like "currycel" and "curry." The matrix has swallowed you. Its designers are white supremacists who want to see you fail so they can stop interbreeding between white females and Indian males. They want to stop it from happening in their countries. So white incels came up with ways to dehumanize Indians. The popularization of the words "curry" and "currycel" was one such way. And they have been successful.

Here's the list of most used words in all the incel forums combined. (so this includes both looksmax and incels.is)
hptSW5GN5cCi8JCfXrxObeBjWNCQfNArNSzrTHITu2_pTAzZMm3hEtog3kZoszj0l3TWv7mVxX1jqPT2ZbYe3PMxVNK4_71sLPvaHODna7Q5xDd0K5kRogxsNbSY3o0CAmMycMla-ZggdlSY78OQz_TCa9IJ-0aZd43ficK6kFtxvaANOJZkp66CJM_fzA

What's surprising is that, of all the top 20 words, 4 of them have a racist connotation. and 3 of them are racist words only directed towards Indians. In fact, there is only one word in the Top 10 with a racist connotation, and it is also directed at Indians. That's a lot of racism and self-hating right there…

White Incels also came up with stupid "tinder experiments" and race theories.

Put an end to your naive belief in this. It's a trap meant to hold you down and demasculinate you. All this is being done because we Indians are so much better than everyone else, and they did that to nerf us. This is done so that whites, blacks, and Asians don't end up having children who look like Indians, which would make the whole human population look like Indians. You are getting nerfed just for the sake of preventing the eventual indianization of the entire human population. That's the real truth.

We have the capability of making everyone on Earth an Indian who speaks Hindi. We make up one-third of humanity. We can do whatever we want.

Since there is no American racial categorization for males of Indian or South Asian descent, the Blackpill is unable to prove that Indians are bad at dating. The American government groups Indians with Asians, who are known for being weak and effeminate. As a result, there is no method to determine whether or not Indians are bad at dating.

There is no system of racial classification in Europe at all. So there is also no way to tell there as well. Everything you see about us, Desis, on platforms like TikTok, YouTube, and Instagram is skewed and produced out of hatred, including the Tinder experiments some rotters post here.

Our freedom fighters didn't die fighting against white people so that this generation of weak Indians could call themselves a racist word that "white incels" made up.

z3VouKkJAkWnFlA4EmtAR6qowWbXwV9AifcsUGjWxexQIujZtGZHkdwMQ5MfeKXwlFt9TvzuVt1sQMwK_IhMJioy1JcF4trhN8vCx54cAeJkk_vnHvkgAiojepYJ727F76-XGoMvHKFgsEdzuiHV3np84aufxTKlW2z-w0sApqPQ1XIo3_IkUc8Ntx79ug
Z6ngXRCrEQwAKWRc1WvkmulKIa45g0sM7CA24r2WulA46B0PNC24oxCEsGZt71d_yU9FkjnmkJk1BtTCDCFE0uvTciy9fPNyA7FjdwFLLZCfwdCowv6tD3LNY-GmEyePxRZUXPkHdUjKtte6peN4K7IpkRUIWJQHoqg4GzGJ--Qr8O76Jh2ZsDOLzNJWPQ
GinaVJiSZ8sZL0Jb2g20EvrhctUstuCh3YUigey0nTzi6bH5WIVN3uyxL-OR1i0J4TpGudmQrbUIAiFrrT5JnAEHYvNqGqAjDBxhWtqIUxklPbF1hQgup2u7kVIWM254oeGvXz3CdH3ZUKHQPJ6xRNHqZ2a-nw508T-gvJgfN_GeiHfFNNzygnOIM74thA
P93q6Ojd0CdGuLFvPHmsmdlsIO_Xj-FQAMZ4eCg3tFre6g9ScGYvw7MNt9xECOn1cBB6J8MMtNGHvBYAfNZcu-GKrKtUsTHUvi-tG6PcrMg0sa0X3adODfD1bq5aOtygfVJA-CLlM3xrNKX-x2uoxoraGoVgbDy0vkonpH9aT28Pnezkx19E1dbf9gzHxQ
rs1aMj0EpXfi9L4En90Cstq7h51zSu2GV_BG_lCx32XWAy76LRZjxMjCdWzNImYtDEN6kfycAiiaV9a_6_nOoW0wh8U8ZfI93jLDrMNjrXslq9glLWZy8x8J-N9BNW3_uUsu0DOKM6mndeqUX10XjtYHmIHEsECFsqUVj-QVo8y7hhP-3BEU4euywme8SA
lRDzpxyXEh8prFeqVVfLHFkpLpB6G0SOSMwGy82rOC7kKIYVog_T1TuWmarwL8vbMoGjqbqYSysKTPE_k9QUeV_D3S2zzw9DLVOzSHsRTqhMD2ogA1-n4Px0vZwGGLLDZNyDs2qpvwn82Ul_xHKiv_rXgY46VlwbJ62SfnxCizlg0MKV5qsxFjiyGqW-OA

Their sacrifice of torture and death ensured "our" freedom. Just so we can call ourselves "Indian" with pride.

About three years ago, when I joined the Lookism and Reddit forums, I also used the word "curry." To be honest, I kept using it even after I joined this forum. That was before I realized how bad it was for me and others. In the long run, it will hurt your mental health and make you less likely to succeed. It's been a full year since I stopped calling myself and other wonderful Indian brothers this word.

If you are Indian, you have no right to be referred to as "curry," since doing so would be an insult to our great race, country, culture, values, heritage, and people. I don't have to go on and on about how wonderful India is. You are well aware of this. It's just that white supremacist propaganda has hypnotized you.

Let this thread cause a revolution in the blackpill community.

So what should YOU do now?

- Stop referring to yourself or anyone from South Asia as a "curry."

- If your username includes the word "curry," try to change it. If you don't want to pay, just delete your account and start over with a different username.

- Don't ignore a fellow Indian who uses the word "curry" to describe you or himself. Instead, link him to this thread right away. Try to tell him why it's wrong and childish, even if he keeps doing it. If he doesn't stop after that, then you should just ignore him.

- If you have friends of other races on this forum who constantly call you "curry" and don't mean any harm: Ask them in the DM's to stop using this word and just say "bhai," "Indians," "Pakistanis," "South Asians," or whatever else you want.

- If someone calls you or another south Asian brother "curry," even if they don't mean any harm: Ignore him right away, because he is probably racist and hates you for being you. Most likely, he won't add anything useful to this forum that will make your life better.

- If you see someone being racist toward a south Asian brother by posting stupid videos, memes, etc., put him on ignore right away.

I think this thread will be a good way to figure out who on this forum is racist. So, everyone in this post who is racist against Indians should be put on ignore. Your mental health will be better, and you can enjoy this forum in a healthy way.

It's important to keep in mind that even though this may seem like a harmless slang word, it will have effects on your psyche. It's made to break and feminize our brothers on this forum so they can't looksmaxx and rot here forever. so that we will never be able to date women of different races.

If you do not know how to ignore someone:

You click on the person's username on their profile. It's Looksmax in this case.
62yOXt4yocu9r40hnc4K4hAjX8uAWITpUkWKdG3qVQIphr2v1Bs27OJJp5A07F1KeuR2DfPCr_Q62o_IUCLitHtmcK8k_V9sdySXI24mdb916aNxyMSQDHKd4Zz3prHBKsoQnHu3FQGHFdPUpublGkEXDVw-23JzIdh38A4GgI5QsYEoi8v1D_IjMXMafw

Then a small pop-up window will appear. Just click the Ignore button.
qWK_qi55NDOnG0J2KQyP3HvwpY5SztuhH1xx1dF5aM6p09yvra-mkv7qc-UU62WavCNio-IkrqoqVEQhI7bMjke2FXo6_XJYsapIN9p8-HbqvGycCNbDY6UFh3ol6x-EST0gF18e2dhP6XqtpBgwE20tbB6pnY8sPRge1lR2XyV7hDy5yo-zUvEO8Z7GOg

And your done. Happy Looksmaxxing!
gl6iAufur3-YBjBq8yw14SN8NsivpEEFYjQO6XaaWBeER-ug8NyrACn5C7jm3_TSOXXAxyR9mcC9y0DI0Zd9-qqtZRTNnbcUF1HjbvOY9qQisNwe4d6R8Hp-iDPriTqyi-eDfnecOROtG-3iyCYqJ9BGiQu52PW6SfjCw_yOsJHicpTwZ35xnGBsMHRzxQ

I urge you to join me in taking action to address this issue by liking this post and making it popular by spreading it everywhere. Together, I believe we can create a stronger and more welcoming community for all.

Sincerely,
तुम्हारा भाई

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, OGJBSLAYER, cherryontop and 4 others
Didn't read. Curry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453
Sounds like cope because ricecels get their own headlines and you guys don't

Screenshot 2022 12 20 at 14 09 44 MRAsians and ricecels are harming women

Based.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 17872, BrahminBoss and 2 others
I don't get why curries are the most hated given they are literally the worst in dating. Meanwhile cumskins are worshipped but do the best.

I'm pretty westernised born and raised. So curries are cringe (culturally) but aside from that they're nice. Some of the hate I guess is self-inflicted and self-imposed, other hate is just because of their character and 'bob and vegane' mentality. Worshipping lightskin and cumskins something ingrained in them from young age. It's not just other people's fault, they need to act normal in front of people who don't look like them instead of freaks. I say this as a curry myself. I'm lightskin for my nationality and even when I go back to curryland I get stares from people. They don't even look away JFL.

I'm not justifying the hate. I'm a proud curry - I sometimes even introduce my self as originally from X-land IRL when I meet people. But until they act with some decency and self-respect I will continue identifying as a curry even if it brings me down.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
I don't get why curries are the most hated given they are literally the worst in dating. Meanwhile cumskins are worshipped but do the best.

I'm pretty westernised born and raised. So curries are cringe (culturally) but aside from that they're nice. Some of the hate I guess is self-inflicted and self-imposed, other hate is just because of their character and 'bob and vegane' mentality. Worshipping lightskin and cumskins something ingrained in them from young age. It's not just other people's fault, they need to act normal in front of people who don't look like them instead of freaks. I say this as a curry myself. I'm lightskin for my nationality and even when I go back to curryland I get stares from people. They don't even look away JFL.

I'm not justifying the hate. I'm a proud curry - I sometimes even introduce my self as originally from X-land IRL when I meet people. But until they act with some decency and self-respect I will continue identifying as a curry even if it brings me down.

I agree. except the part where you use this term. The whole point of this thread is to stop people like you from using this term. You are not self-hating I get it, but it will let other Indians down.

India was ruined when vegetarianism spread over it 2500 years ago. The area was the pinnacle of civilisation in ancient times (just think of cities like Mohenjo daro) but became a shithole it is today by dumbing themselves down with plants & banning the most nutritious food avaible to humans (beef)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, .🇹🇩. and BrahminBoss
India was ruined when vegetarianism spread over it 2500 years ago. The area was the pinnacle of civilisation in ancient times (just think of cities like Mohenjo daro) but became a shithole it is today by dumbing themselves down with plants & banning the most nutritious food avaible to humans (beef)
Wrong. India was always a destitute degenerate place before the Aryan invasion. It helped create civilisational behemoths such as the chola empire in the south even the invasion didn’t reach that far. The default state of the world is a hog feeding on slime until greatness occurs when the conditions are right. Vegetarianism didn’t spread many Brahmins still ate meat until 300 years ago. Stop thinking in terms of muh Aajonus everything in the world didn’t happen because someone ditched meat for more nutritious foods such as dairy ( which didn’t happen in this case , the Aryans ate meat fruits and dairy) but so did the abo Dravidians in the south.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Wrong. India was always a destitute degenerate place before the Aryan invasion. It helped create civilisational behemoths such as the chola empire in the south even the invasion didn’t reach that far. The default state of the world is a hog feeding on slime until greatness occurs when the conditions are right. Vegetarianism didn’t spread many Brahmins still ate meat until 300 years ago. Stop thinking in terms of muh Aajonus everything in the world didn’t happen because someone ditched meat for more nutritious foods such as dairy ( which didn’t happen in this case , the Aryans ate meat fruits and dairy) but so did the abo Dravidians in the south.
I agree with everything except there was no Aryan "invasion." The Aryans left India and invaded Europe.

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and BrahminBoss
I agree. except the part where you use this term. The whole point of this thread is to stop people like you from using this term. You are not self-hating I get it, but it will let other Indians down.
When was curry equated with Indian? I only use it because I'm not even Indian or Paki, I'm actually Bengali. I guess if I call myself curry most will think I'm Indian.

In UK most people see me they think I'm paki, sometimes I get Iranian and on rare occasions even Arab or Turk JFL. But these people just think every South Asian is dark brown.

I hate people who hate South asians but I really don't like those curries in curryland ruin it for themselves. Not justifying the hate, I think your misplacing the blame. Simply asking people to change their behaviour won't help. Their needs to be a cultural shift in that part of the world. Maybe a bit of cultural westernisation would help - even though I'm 100% against it in other parts of the world.

When was curry equated with Indian? I only use it because I'm not even Indian or Paki, I'm actually Bengali. I guess if I call myself curry most will think I'm Indian.

In UK most people see me they think I'm paki, sometimes I get Iranian and on rare occasions even Arab or Turk JFL. But these people just think every South Asian is dark brown.

I hate people who hate South asians but I really don't like those curries in curryland ruin it for themselves. Not justifying the hate, I think your misplacing the blame. Simply asking people to change their behaviour won't help. Their needs to be a cultural shift in that part of the world. Maybe a bit of cultural westernisation would help - even though I'm 100% against it in other parts of the world.
You do realize Bengalis have always been the largest ethnic group in India? Also, why do you think Indians living in India are ruining it for you?

It doesn't matter what the term is. If you use it to refer to yourself, you are defeating yourself.

The same thing is now happening in America. Fuck the SJWs. They are gonna ruin 3 millenias of civilization.

You do realize Bengalis have always been the largest ethnic group in India? Also, why do you think Indians living in India are ruining it for you?

It doesn't matter what the term is. If you use it to refer to yourself, you are defeating yourself.
They ruin it for themselves. In the UK it's fine. Indians are considered well educated, pakis and Bengalis have drug dealer stereotype.

Other parts of the world don't view curries this way. It's the typical bob and vagene white worshipping cringe.

It's used as a weapon to drive a wedge between South Asians and utilize that to demoralize us.
That's hilarious coming from a Muslim-hating curry. The jokes write themselves sometimes.

Any brown person who calls himself curry is mentally cucked.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
They ruin it for themselves. In the UK it's fine. Indians are considered well educated, pakis and Bengalis have drug dealer stereotype.

Other parts of the world don't view curries this way. It's the typical bob and vagene white worshipping cringe.
That can't be true. Whites are the horniest and most embarrassing internet group. so much so that they made onlyfans into billion dollar business... Just go to onlyfan girl groups or communities and see what kind of messages they receive, they are always cringe subhuman whites. You just like to see people of one particular ethnicity doing this and get blinded when others do it.

Also did you even read this post? the whole point is to not call ourselves by this term and you are still doing it. while i can understand it may take some time to get rid of this but atleast dont do it under this post.

• +1
Reactions: yomomma
What makes you think I "hate" Muslims?
I saw a post of yours that said so. From months ago. Plus the fact you use non-Muslim South Asian freedom fighters is self-explanatory knowing your nature. Don't call for unity when you are guilty of "dividing and conquering" yourself.

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
I saw a post of yours that said so. From months ago. Plus the fact you use non-Muslim South Asian freedom fighters is self-explanatory knowing your nature. Don't call for unity when you are guilty of "dividing and conquering" yourself.
it would most likely have been a joke. when i joined this forum i larped as all kind of ethnicities to incite race wars just for comedy. IRL i think of Pakistanis as my people. I've grown up among many Muslims and know their culture very well.

Also, there is no such thing as a "pakistani" or "indian" freedom fighter. every fighter was responsible to the eventual independence of both nations. Furthermore, apart from "Jinnah,," i am not aware of any other fighter that is revered in pakistan.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and yomomma