Stop vampiremaxxing, how to get a proper biological clock (and sleepmaxxing thread)

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Sleeping

You gotta sleep to get strong, tall, broad, handsome in general, even if you are 17 post prepubescent guy like me, it is an essential part of looksmaxxing and healthmaxxing, you literally cannot looksmax if you don't sleep well, EVERY effort in looksmaxxing is wasted IF NOT SLEEPING ENOUGH

How much then? Look I'm not boring you with some scientific papers that you aren't going to read, so as @Nibba once said
+7: Bare minimum
+8: Good
9-10: Ideal
+10: Detrimental, try to not oversleep

Also 20 minutes naps ARE IDEAL, I'm from Spain, I talk from experience, 20 minute is very fucking ideal to take specially in the afternoon, sleep less minutes and why the fuck would you be sleeping less than 20 minutes really; sleep more than 30 and when you wake up you will feel like if you've been carrying sand sacks for 2 days in a row

Shit man, but I am a vampire and like to stay late/can't sleep

Well, you can pull a vampire lifestyle if you really want to and you establish the adequate biological clock, but no matter how good it feels to be, IT'S DETRIMENTAL. Humans are designed to sleep when dark and work when light, so even if you pull off the vampire trick you are fucking yourself up (it's like drinking low amounts of water, you can pull it off but it isn't healthy)

Okay, but I still can't sleep, tell me why, I want to looksmax and be like zyzz and I need sleep FUCK

Okay, there may be various reasons but the majority of people suffer from this: BAD BIOLOGICAL CLOCK

Biological clock? BIOLOGICAL CLOCK it's the way we explain why you yesterday slept from 3 to 16 and now you have problems sleeping at 23. Why? Dude, you've been awake for 7 hours only, how the fuck are you going to get tired and give the body a reason to sleep again? And that's how kids, vampires are created

How you solve this horrible problem? There are 2 natural ways which are related to each other:

1. So you want to sleep again at 23 huh? Literally don't sleep. There will be a moment when you are so fucking tired that you'll drop in bed at whatever hour at you will fall asleep (remember to have the clock to establish an ending hour). Can't sleep? Don't sleep again. I know, it's quite brutal but it works (again, talking from experience).
2. So you want to sleep again at 23 but don't have the balls to literally not sleep for 1 or 2 days? Get an alarm. For example, I have to get wake up at 7:30 for 5 days a week, so even if today I sleep from 4 to 15 I'll need to wake up at 7:30 on Monday regardless of whether I slept 1, 2, 3 or whatever hours. You'll eventually get tired and sleeping at that specific time will come off as ez.

How to sleep you say?
https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/fall-asleep-fast/

It's legit, at least for me, it takes practice tho.

You can also try pills or whatever but like we are all fucking normal humans you aren't some kind of genetic freak who can't sleep naturally or some shit so go and fuck yourself whiny bitch, grow some balls and sleep

Thanks man, now I can sleep and train to be like zyzz

Some of the people may be skeptic about my method in how to establish an adequate biological clock, but those methods aren't to be used every-fucking-day. You use then every so often, but once you get a biological clock, STICK WITH IT

I hope this have been useful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, carnage, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Sleeping

You gotta sleep to get strong, tall, broad, handsome in general, even if you are 17 post prepubescent guy like me, it is an essential part of looksmaxxing and healthmaxxing, you literally cannot looksmax if you don't sleep well, EVERY effort in looksmaxxing is wasted IF NOT SLEEPING ENOUGH

How much then? Look I'm not boring you with some scientific papers that you aren't going to read, so as @Nibba once said
+7: Bare minimum
+8: Good
9-10: Ideal
+10: Detrimental, try to not oversleep

Also 20 minutes naps ARE IDEAL, I'm from Spain, I talk from experience, 20 minute is very fucking ideal to take specially in the afternoon, sleep less minutes and why the fuck would you be sleeping less than 20 minutes really; sleep more than 30 and when you wake up you will feel like if you've been carrying sand sacks for 2 days in a row

Shit man, but I am a vampire and like to stay late/can't sleep

Well, you can pull a vampire lifestyle if you really want to and you establish the adequate biological clock, but no matter how good it feels to be, IT'S DETRIMENTAL. Humans are designed to sleep when dark and work when light, so even if you pull off the vampire trick you are fucking yourself up (it's like drinking low amounts of water, you can pull it off but it isn't healthy)

Okay, but I still can't sleep, tell me why, I want to looksmax and be like zyzz and I need sleep FUCK

Okay, there may be various reasons but the majority of people suffer from this: BAD BIOLOGICAL CLOCK

Biological clock? BIOLOGICAL CLOCK it's the way we explain why you yesterday slept from 3 to 16 and now you have problems sleeping at 23. Why? Dude, you've been awake for 7 hours only, how the fuck are you going to get tired and give the body a reason to sleep again? And that's how kids, vampires are created

How you solve this horrible problem? There are 2 natural ways which are related to each other:

1. So you want to sleep again at 23 huh? Literally don't sleep. There will be a moment when you are so fucking tired that you'll drop in bed at whatever hour at you will fall asleep (remember to have the clock to establish an ending hour). Can't sleep? Don't sleep again. I know, it's quite brutal but it works (again, talking from experience).
2. So you want to sleep again at 23 but don't have the balls to literally not sleep for 1 or 2 days? Get an alarm. For example, I have to get wake up at 7:30 for 5 days a week, so even if today I sleep from 4 to 15 I'll need to wake up at 7:30 on Monday regardless of whether I slept 1, 2, 3 or whatever hours. You'll eventually get tired and sleeping at that specific time will come off as ez.

How to sleep you say?
https://www.artofmanliness.com/articles/fall-asleep-fast/

It's legit, at least for me, it takes practice tho.

You can also try pills or whatever but like we are all fucking normal humans you aren't some kind of genetic freak who can't sleep naturally or some shit so go and fuck yourself whiny bitch, grow some balls and sleep

Thanks man, now I can sleep and train to be like zyzz

Some of the people may be skeptic about my method in how to establish an adequate biological clock, but those methods aren't to be used every-fucking-day. You use then every so often, but once you get a biological clock, STICK WITH IT

I hope this have been useful

Why are you still awake at almost 4am then ermao?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Why are you still awake at almost 4am then ermao?
because I'm stupid but I'm going to sleep soon, it doesn't make my point invalid tho

• +1
Sleep is one of the most important things for bodybuilders.

1. Recovery
2. Performance the next day (recovery)

• +1
A 15 mg melatonin capsule helps me sleep.

• +1
I developed my biological clock thanks to my paperround.

Sleeping everyday around 8:40PM and waking up around 5AM.
My body knows when to make melatonin and I get sleepy everyday around 8:20PM. It's really easy for me to sleep because pf biological clpcl

• +1
A 15 mg melatonin capsule helps me sleep.
Yeah but don't take It everyday because then your body Will not produce enough (you are giving it from the outside so the body goes like "meh, no need to work")

• +1
Yeah but don't take It everyday because then your body Will not produce enough (you are giving it from the outside so the body goes like "meh, no need to work")
I took it everyday for a while but now I'm taking it every other day or every three days. Is that ok? Hopefully I'll cut it down to only one capsule at the end of the weekend where it's needed the most.

• +1
I took it everyday for a while but now I'm taking it every other day or every three days. Is that ok? Hopefully I'll cut it down to only one capsule at the end of the weekend where it's needed the most.
2 days/week to give you a rough number, you should be reducing it gradually so your body can adapt, then reducing it to 1 day per week and you should be fine. Also while reducing, try not following a strict patter so your body always get ready to produce it. When things are solved, you can follow a pattern and do the 1 day per week thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RobticaI
2 days/week to give you a rough number, you should be reducing it gradually so your body can adapt, then reducing it to 1 day per week and you should be fine. Also while reducing, try not following a strict patter so your body always get ready to produce it. When things are solved, you can follow a pattern and do the 1 day per week thing
Thanks a lot, good thing I read this before I started taking them daily again.

• +1