Stop wearing sunglasses.

D

Deleted member 29670

Silver
What the fuck are you doing wearing sunglasses for, are you afraid of making eye contact with other dudes, or even chicks? Are you hiding your shit eye area?. You might as well stay inside your house than go outside wearing sunglasses like a pathetic fuck.

What the fuck are you doing wearing sunglasses for, are you afraid of making eye contact with other dudes, or even chicks? Are you hiding your shit eye area?. You might as well stay inside your house than go outside wearing sunglasses like a pathetic fuck.
Cus it's NT. It's usually always the Chads, Stacies, or NT popular kids that are wearing sunglasses. It's a necessary thing to wear to fit in with the school culture.

Cus it's NT. It's usually always the Chads, Stacies, or NT popular kids that are wearing sunglasses. It's a necessary thing to wear to fit in with the school culture.
You will never see a Chad with godly eye area wearing sunglasses. And this post is for guys, no shit chicks wear sunglasses.

i always looked ridiculous wearing sunglasses because my skull is small

You will never see a Chad with godly eye area wearing sunglasses. And this post is for guys, no shit chicks wear sunglasses.
It depends upon your experience and the area that you live in. At least in my area, it is seen as NT or cool to wear sunglasses.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and angelo
Agreed, but not just sunglasses; ANY glasses. Sunglasses should be used only in the beach or similar places.