Stop worrying about getting "too jacked"

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
A common retarded misconception is that you'll get "too mucular". Muh foids don't like the bodybuulder look.

There is absolutely now possible way you can get "too musclar" while natty. Results take years and years just for a decent physique + your FFMI cap is probably much lower than the "roided bodybuilder look"

Stop this autistic cope and go to the gym fat fucks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, CupOfCoffee, DidntRead and 8 others
FACE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
No Gym for your face buddyboyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
After a gym session I look so big compared to where I am normally it's almost embarassing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
Im too shredded brahs i need to ease back before i anger the gods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vitruvian, CopeAndRope, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
There's gym for losing body fat and gym for getting a better frame. This is the diference between regular people and you aspies.
Frame is genetic and cannot be gained by gym.
The illusion of frame, however, can be marginally improved in the gym.

Yeah the connor murphy thread I just made İs the Prove.There is no too big

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Frame can be greatly improved. @Framletgod
Cope pepe

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
JFL if you don't gymcel for the other numerous health benefits regardless of looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Framletgod, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
There's gym for losing body fat and gym for getting a better frame. This is the diference between regular people and you aspies.
Even at ultra low bf i would be subhuman and Gym can't change your frame unless you start at 14yo or so.
JFL if you don't gymcel for the other numerous health benefits regardless of looksmaxxing
BJJ is better change my mind

Even at ultra low bf i would be subhuman and Gym can't change your frame unless you start at 14yo or so.
What's with this autistic cope? Have you been paying no attention in your 6 months of being here?

• +1
  • +1
Being a strong lifter is much more useful in everyday life than a good fighter
How often you need to lift something ultra heavy? Also lifting for me would be torture

• JFL
How often you need to lift something ultra heavy? Also lifting for me would be torture
Quite often. It's not the lifting it's the sores. But just lol if you're worried about any pain while looksmaxxing.

• +1
Well I doubt doing combat sports and lifting would go together well.

I just lift 3-4x a week
You will be surprised at how quickly you will gain strength

Cant go to the gym im UNDERWEIGHT

• So Sad
Cant go to the gym im UNDERWEIGHT
Do you not like food or something? I wish I were in your position.

Just eat 200-400cal surplus bro

• +1
It is possible for a guy under 5'7 to look too jacked.

Having short stubby arms that you can't fully extend is a big looksmin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 2205

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 1464
What's with this autistic cope? Have you been paying no attention in your 6 months of being here?
Cope. If everyone could get good clavicles we would have many many man with them. You still need genetics. Also how can you decrese size of hips? I have to wide hips for my waist.

Do you not like food or something? I wish I were in your position.

Just eat 200-400cal surplus bro
I do like food i just dont get hungry and i have alot of anxiety so when im anxious i dont feel hungry

• So Sad
It is possible for a guy under 5'7 to look too jacked.

Having short stubby arms that you can't fully extend is a big looksmin
Depends on how much under 5'7. 5'7-5'6 won't ever reach that stage, but I've seen some turbo manlets getting gigantic.

Quite often. It's not the lifting it's the sores. But just lol if you're worried about any pain while looksmaxxing.
What pain? It would be torture becouse it's so bring. Combat sports are much more fun. Techniques, sparing etc it's all fun not like lifting and looking at the mirror

• Hmm...
What pain? It would be torture becouse it's so bring. Combat sports are much more fun. Techniques, sparing etc it's all fun not like lifting and looking at the mirror
It takes minimal time and you can literally just do it at home while multitasking.

Do calisthenics or something lol. I've seen some people do cool stuff with that shit.

how TF are you autistic retards arguing about the gym?

it improves everything body frame and facial aesthetics even your fucking SKIN besides that its OBVIOUS none of you work out its impossible to get to big natty just lol at you morons.

its all excuse for you to be lazy im 100% sure
lifting is fun it just means your out of shape so it seems horrible just lol

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 2486 and 1 other person
I went yo the gym to low my bf. But since i restarted with the food cope, im going with the purpose of not becoming fat again

ITS OGRE BRO

• So Sad
just be low bf theory

Screen-Shot-2014-10-30-at-6.39.40-PM.png

dem zygos!!

ZHEMKhn.jpg

Uez1lsD.jpg

fucking lazy fuckers be like UHH ITS ALL ABOUT THE FACE BRO FACE FACE FACE FUCK YOU BITCH ITS ABOUT EVERYTHING EVERTHING

IF THIS FUCKING CONGO SAND DIGGER HAS BIGGER MUSCLES THAN YOU AND IS MORE LEAN YOU NEED TO ACHIEVE A BETTER PHYSIQUE OTHERWISE YOU ARE WASTING YOUR OPPORTUNITIES. YOUR FACE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT BUT BODY IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TOO
Frame is genetic and cannot be gained by gym.
The illusion of frame, however, can be marginally improved in the gym.
roiding adds 8 inches on the delts.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2205
Socrates the original looksmaxer
s2Ifbbj.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Syobevoli

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 2205
literally only women say this
"i just want to be toned i don't want to get big teehee"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Even on gear it'll take years to get to a point where you're too jacked for women.

The threshold for "too jacked" is a lot higher than people here think tbh.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
literally only women say this
"i just want to be toned i don't want to get big teehee"
its funny cause they dont know being toned means muscle lol

i srsly dont understand anyone here who isnt gymcelling as one of their main looksmaxxes

what the fuck are they even doing here honestly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Gymmaxing is amazing. I’ve only done it for 2 months but I definitely got some muscle definition. Pairing it with Muay Thai 2-3 times a week as well. I want the body of a fighter. Aesthetic, yet functional.

A common retarded misconception is that you'll get "too mucular". Muh foids don't like the bodybuulder look.

There is absolutely now possible way you can get "too musclar" while natty. Results take years and years just for a decent physique + your FFMI cap is probably much lower than the "roided bodybuilder look"

Stop this autistic cope and go to the gym fat fucks.
niggers stay the same size

gainz are a meme

• Woah
it can, if you are manlet, its very easy to have overcompensate looks

• +1
It’s thick bones that make you look jacked

No bones = over

• JFL
it can, if you are manlet, its very easy to have overcompensate looks
But even then you probably won't end up building enough muscle.
You have to be a giga manlet to not consider gymcelling due to too much size tbh