Stop worrying about things you cant change

im lonely but no one likes me. I can't change either of those things. :(
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: AbandonShip
Give me one reason on why should I take an advice from a crying cat
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1680, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
You can not be sure about not being able to change something unless you obsess over it.

Shit advice kys
 
Thanks bro very helpful indeed
 
u can change alot things to cetrain level depends how far u are willing to go
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
You can change many things.
 
Read every single word good thread
 
I can’t. It will literally be the death of me. I can’t stop dwelling on the past.
 
wow great motivation if only it were that easy jfl
 

Similar threads

thekey
Replies
12
Views
63
thekey
thekey
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
0
Views
10
Bitchwhipper2
Bitchwhipper2
ethniccell098
Replies
1
Views
24
Resonant
Resonant
lockhead
Replies
3
Views
32
Hardyz
Hardyz
Crimx991
Replies
14
Views
58
YoloHatesFoids666
YoloHatesFoids666

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top