T
true jfl
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 11, 2026
- Posts
- 10
- Reputation
- 1
One thing that has really bothered me over the last few months is my ethnicity and phenotype. My mother is a white woman with green eyes, and my father is a dark-complexioned man with brown eyes. It bothers me—not because of racism, but because the racial mixing really messed up my looks. In her prime, my mother could easily have been a "Stacy-lite" (she was even scouted for modeling), and my father has incredible bone structure, but the extreme mixing made me very unattractive; the features simply don't go well together.
I have a 6-year-old sister who—without exaggeration—is the most beautiful child I’ve ever seen; she’s from another relationship my mother had with a man who looks a lot like her. My sister is extremely fair-skinned with green eyes—the way I would have turned out if my mother had reproduced with someone who looked like her. Honestly, I wish she had taken that into consideration, but there’s simply nothing to be done about it.
I made this post to say that, unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done, and to encourage you all to try not to care so much about these things.
Don't worry about it, guys.
Some racists will probably show up on this post to talk shit.
I have a 6-year-old sister who—without exaggeration—is the most beautiful child I’ve ever seen; she’s from another relationship my mother had with a man who looks a lot like her. My sister is extremely fair-skinned with green eyes—the way I would have turned out if my mother had reproduced with someone who looked like her. Honestly, I wish she had taken that into consideration, but there’s simply nothing to be done about it.
I made this post to say that, unfortunately, there's nothing that can be done, and to encourage you all to try not to care so much about these things.
Don't worry about it, guys.
Some racists will probably show up on this post to talk shit.