Stop worshipping this green eyed haloed frauding faggot. Lmao

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
There are people that really think that this guy mogs chico lmaooo.

Look only solid in instagram pictures. SHITTY IN REAL LIFE. Pic below screenshoted from one of his vids.

Deadish skin in motion

Facial harmony related:

-too wide jaw in relation to his other facial features, especially mouth.
-His midface is very narrow and the space from his mouth corners to the widest point of the jaw too big >>results in: bad facial harmony
-0 mouth area definition(bottom lip no shape and no prominent cupids bow & slightly narrow lips

Eye area related:
eye color is very attention seeking, very exotic BUT
-eyes look slightly close set because of his bad pfl

-brows too low set(believe it or not, thats NOT IDEAL) Psl is retarded for thinking that extremely low set brows are good, thats intimidating, slightly upturned brows arches would be better
Before

After

What did I change/morphed?

-much wider eyes(pfl)
-narrower nosetip and bridge
-cupids bow definition
-lower lip reshaping
-wider lips
-slightly narrower jaw. His jaw is too wide (masseter hypetrophy) JFL if you think that a wide jaw is always good
-from neutral cantal tilt to slightly positive

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
this guy is nothing, just another wide jawed blonde shit who gets mogged by average dark chads, someone like gandy makes this shithead non existent

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Autist and kobecel
I only worship your avatar :love:

this guy is nothing, just another wide jawed blonde shit who gets mogged by average dark chads, someone like gandy makes this shithead non existent

Yep. People should stop worshiping him. Eye halo and wide jaw. Boom retarded normies will think that he mogs gandy and chico jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
I agree arcbrah mogs him

• +1
Reactions: androidcel

but he mogs you to oblivion,doesn't he ?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fobos, kobecel, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
still mogs all of us

• +1
Reactions: fobos
When the coping is too strong

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel and dogtown
didnt read and just wanted to say he still slays hard cos hes aesthetic and females dont care about the opinion of some autist on an incel forum

didnt read and just wanted to say he still slays hard cos hes aesthetic and females dont care about the opinion of some autist on an incel forum

->>misses the whole point of the thread

read the first sentence of the thread and you will understand my point buddy boyo

->>misses the whole point of the thread

read the first sentence of the thread and you will understand my point buddy boyo
yes bro i read that but hes also very gl irl and probably doesnt have enough fingers to count the number of times he gets cold approached by femoids in a week

quit this autistic shit, he looks attractive on the surface and thats what makes him attractive. no one in meatspace autistically scans every human they see for nuances in their facial appearance.

Keep crying for him.