Stopped growing at an early age

Prior to my 14th birthday, when I was 13, I was officially measured at 5'10. At the time, I heightmogged the vast majority of my peers and was considered to be tall by a lot of people. Fast forward to 2020, now that I'm 22, I've only grown 1 additional inch in height and stand at 5'11 (6'0 in normal shoes if that makes any difference). I've literally grown 1 inch since turning 14, fucking brutal. Has anyone had similar experiences?

I'd give you all my life savings and 20 IQ points to be your height you bastard

I was also stunted but my conditions were a bit extreme thought.

I was 1.73 at 15 and grew to 1.77.5 at 16. Then 17 nothing happened that year but I was completely obsessed with my height and was getting paranoid about not growing so I talked with a doctor who was specialized on treating kids who were intending to be in the world of sports. Gained another inch and my D grew 1 cm.

Had to quit cuz povertycel.

Rest is story.

I didn't have early puberty I didn't grow facial hair up until 18 and in the last few months it's been growing on my neck and some other parts...

But well the past is the motherfucking past. There's no point thinking about it. It's not like a 200k leg lengthening can't fix it.