Stopped LDAR but have no purpose

theosis

theosis

Iron
I realise how hard ts is. Finding a puclose and feeling fulfilled everyday. It’s mere impossible in my eyes. Back then everyone had a set purpose.

I am living by one rule: to live life. Did you live life today?

My definition of living is being present in natural life, no rotting on the internet. Live life and experience the most you can. Stay away from apathy.

I struggle finding social connections and true pure relationships. This is the most important thing to live your life. I haven’t expressed my feelings or thoughts in years. Nobody cares. Everyone is narcissistic, leaving 0 empathy.

I visualise having a very good life with freedom, relationships and experiences, but I always doubt I’ll ever find success with the state of my mind. Do I rope? Do I just give up and become a degenerate? It all seems too hard to live life without rotting.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
Someone help. Give me hope I’m having true feeling in lie again.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and truthhurts
Nah don't rope just come to Thailand brotha

Oh Yeah Lol GIF by Focus Features

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
U
I realise how hard ts is. Finding a puclose and feeling fulfilled everyday. It’s mere impossible in my eyes. Back then everyone had a set purpose.

I am living by one rule: to live life. Did you live life today?

My definition of living is being present in natural life, no rotting on the internet. Live life and experience the most you can. Stay away from apathy.

I struggle finding social connections and true pure relationships. This is the most important thing to live your life. I haven’t expressed my feelings or thoughts in years. Nobody cares. Everyone is narcissistic, leaving 0 empathy.

I visualise having a very good life with freedom, relationships and experiences, but I always doubt I’ll ever find success with the state of my mind. Do I rope? Do I just give up and become a degenerate? It all seems too hard to live life without rotting.
You can only life live if you are rich and good looking, while the rich live their life, the middle class is trying to survive. The difference between rich and poor gets bigger and the middle class tends to shift into poverty. That’s the harsh truth. Life wasn’t meant for everyone and it’s unfair. Sad reality is it won’t probably get much better with the rise of AI and Sexbots. Loneliness will probably rise and many jobs will be obsolete due to Superficial Intelligence.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, theosis and Costcosuperstore