stopping hgh

D

Deleted member 27715

Iron
even if its cheap here (25$ for 10IU which is a weeks worth) I'm stopping it cuz 3 weeks in I just lost hope. I'm stagnant at 184.8cm not even 6'1.

I'm just going to keep taking anastrozole .25mg 3x a week and go get a bone scan to see if my growth plates are open. then ill wait and see if I can miraculously gain an inch of height and that is that.

height pill is brutal, makes me hate myself so bad. no thread about hgh gains coming up i don't give a shit anymore. I'm just gonna rack up for gynecomastia surgery and whatever is left ill buy some hgh later if my plates are still open.
its absolutely brutal, ABSOLUTELY.

or maybe i could keep taking it and only track morning height rather than evening cuz morning height does increase, evening just gets fucked due to hypercompression from walking to school with a bag and shit. whatever. lets see if morning height is taller tomorrow. if it is, ill continue the cycle

ion know what % of the population in Finland is gonna mog me, any info on that?

This thread is cucked beyond belief.

10 iu for a fucking week? Are you retarded?? That's 1.4 iu per day, at this point you would probably have more HGH if you didn't inject it, because that exogenous HGH is dampening your natural production.

ANASTRZOLE .25 MG 3X A WEEK??? YOU CANT EVEN DOSE PROPERLY, YOU SHOULD KYS IMMEDIATELY, WHY DO RETARDS GET ACCESS TO DRUGS LIKE THESE?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24347, Dystopian and 8 others
trying to heightmaxx without knowing if ur growth plates are open just lol

• JFL
Reactions: Mio and mogpending
trying to heightmaxx without knowing if ur growth plates are open just lol
im 17 and hopped on anastrozole right after my latest growth spurt. i know they're open, I'm saying ill do it later to know

10 iu for a fucking week? Are you retarded?? That's 1.4 iu per day, at this point you would probably have more HGH if you didn't inject it, because that exogenous HGH is dampening your natural production.

ANASTRZOLE .25 MG 3X A WEEK??? YOU CANT EVEN DOSE PROPERLY, YOU SHOULD KYS IMMEDIATELY, WHY DO RETARDS GET ACCESS TO DRUGS LIKE THESE?
lol i do .25 twice a week rn. what would you recommend? my e is at a good lvl. and what hgh dose should it be then. also 2IU 5 days a week. also people do 1,8IUs as replacement are you retarded

alr well i stopped hgh. how long will it take till I get back up to normal levels?

lol i do .25 twice a week rn. what would you recommend? my e is at a good lvl. and what hgh dose should it be then. also 2IU 5 days a week. also people do 1,8IUs as replacement are you retarded
send me your discord ill explain

Niggah u need 10iu a day niggah u a retard

I'm stopping it cuz 3 weeks in I just lost hope. I'm stagnant at 184.8cm not even 6'1.
He's only 6'1 guys, he has no hope, let's pity him! ONLY 6'1, can you imagine? Now he has to be a manlet for life, it's so over for him!! Poor OP. @betrayed by 5‘8 @ManletBlackcel @Ai Impact @AngryShortMale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, shogrim, It'snotover and 4 others
He's only 6'1 guys, he has no hope, let's pity him! ONLY 6'1, can you imagine? Now he has to be a manlet for life, it's so over for him!! Poor OP. @betrayed by 5‘8 @ManletBlackcel @Ai Impact @AngryShortMale
Bro don’t cope with the shawties I’m going to the Netherlands soon or some shit. I’m gonna be height mogged to hell and back

Also why are the people’s names all related to
Their height haha

No you dont

Then keep wasting time and money u copping subhuman, I grew from 10 iu chink hgh 3 months before turning 24

muh i don’t want to crash my le estrogen :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391
muh i don’t want to crash my le estrogen :feelsuhh:
you dont crash your e doing .25mg 2x a week tho lol. i do Monday and Thursday cuz half life is 50 days. my e2 is probably 15-25pg/ml which is perfect