Storm Debby GIVES BIRTH to demon BABIES while on COCAINE after getting HIGH and SQUIRTING GOLDEN JUICE all over US CAPITAL. Debby PT.2 GTFIH 🌀💨💦

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

I'm your friend!
Presenting form the Hurricane Forecast Centre, head : @Xangsane

The reports are in, major news is here. Tropical Storm Debby as you know from the previous alert :

Is :

1) A Becky
2) A squirter

3) BBC and Hurricane Ernesto only

Not only that, but she completely WHORED out and SQUIRTED all over the place :feelswhat:. We also have reports that Tropical Storm Debby is also a DRUGGIE and was SQURITING her GOLDEN JUICE under the INFLUENCE OF COCAINE

She snorted ALL THAT.

Drugs so high

BREAKING NEWS : HURRICANE DEBBY GIVES BIRTH, DEMON BABIES BECAUSE DEBBY WAS ON COKE WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT :feelsohgod:

=====================================================================================

At least 11 tornadoes confirmed: Debby has whipped up at least 11 tornadoes confirmed by the National Weather Service as of early Thursday. That includes four tornadoes in Florida, four in South Carolina and three in North Carolina. In addition to the Wilson County tornado, the service warned of a tornado in Snow Hill, North Carolina, early Thursday, describing it as “large, extremely dangerous and potentially deadly.” Another tornado was observed Thursday morning near Louisburg in the northern part of the state. A tornado watch is in effect for than 6.8 million people in parts of eastern North Carolina and southern Virginia, including the cities of Raleigh, Virginia Beach and

This is Crazy. Not only did she whore out but she also gave birth to DEMON BABIES.

😡

Debby's projected pathing. For those living close to the pat, EXERCISE ALL CAUTION. WHITES WONT HAVE TO WORRY, and this is because our reports and sources have been telling us that DEBBY IS BBC ONLY CONFIRMED.

DEBBY is also a CLASS 1 HURRICANE for those wondering :Comfy:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And now for some Ernesto teaser.

The Med-mogger super hurrican emerges :feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::feelsautistic:

This. Will. Be. Big.

Predictions for (ER)nesto here.

This is the Hurricane Forecast Centre, signing out.

A quick moment of silence to those who have lost property, or even lives due to the Hurricane. You will be in our prayers and hopes to get through these difficult times.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, beefliverontop, Kanye West's Cousin and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: genex

The reports are in, major news is here. Tropical Storm Debby as you know from the previous alert :

Is :

1) A Becky
2) A squirter

Not only that, but she completely WHORED out and SQUIRTED all over the place :feelswhat:. We also have reports that Tropical Storm Debby is also a DRUGGIE and was SQURITING her GOLDEN JUICE under the INFLUENCE OF COCAINE

She snorted ALL THAT.

View attachment 3082333

BREAKING NEWS : HURRICANE DEBBY GIVES BIRTH, DEMON BABIES BECAUSE DEBBY WAS ON COKE WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT :feelsohgod:

View attachment 3082335

=====================================================================================

At least 11 tornadoes confirmed: Debby has whipped up at least 11 tornadoes confirmed by the National Weather Service as of early Thursday. That includes four tornadoes in Florida, four in South Carolina and three in North Carolina. In addition to the Wilson County tornado, the service warned of a tornado in Snow Hill, North Carolina, early Thursday, describing it as “large, extremely dangerous and potentially deadly.” Another tornado was observed Thursday morning near Louisburg in the northern part of the state. A tornado watch is in effect for than 6.8 million people in parts of eastern North Carolina and southern Virginia, including the cities of Raleigh, Virginia Beach and

This is Crazy. Not only did she whore out but she also gave birth to DEMON BABIES.

😡

View attachment 3082347

Debby's projected pathing. For those living close to the pat, EXERCISE ALL CAUTION. WHITES WONT HAVE TO WORRY, and this is because our reports and sources have been telling us that DEBBY IS BBC ONLY CONFIRMED.

View attachment 3082349

The Med-mogger super hurrican emerges :feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::feelsautistic:

This. Will. Be. Big.

View attachment 3082358
View attachment 3082359

A quick moment of silence to those who have lost property, or even lives due to the Hurricane. You will be in our prayers and hopes to get through these difficult times.

im on the projected path. Over

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21 and Xangsane
@mike21 @LancasteR @TechnoBoss GTFIH ERnesto WILL MOG

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mike21, TechnoBoss and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TechnoBoss and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
schizo

• WTF
@DalitBoss
ERNESTO IS NOT FUCKING JOKING ABOUT
HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING

• Woah
@DalitBoss
ERNESTO IS NOT FUCKING JOKING ABOUT
HE KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING

He has a strong past too, He went ER on Haiti on the year I was born

Brutal.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and LancasteR
Ok but how will that affect the local fishing season though?

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Xangsane
Ok but how will that affect the local fishing season though?
Ernesto will send dangerous tropical fish species to Jew York city

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: LancasteR and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
  • JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Xangsane
Show some respect
The name Ernesto has been used for seven tropical cyclones in the Atlantic Ocean.

I am the Reincarnation of 2006 Ernesto :feelswhat:
in mumbai

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: genex, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and LancasteR
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
wha

Is :

1) A Becky
2) A squirter

She snorted ALL THAT.

View attachment 3082333

View attachment 3082335

😡

View attachment 3082347

View attachment 3082349

This. Will. Be. Big.

View attachment 3082358
View attachment 3082359

what kind of autism is this?

• Hmm...
  • JFL
@DalitBoss where is this from?
wha

Sorry on nofap mane got me down bad for emo women with pink hair who are dead of an overdose :dafuckfeels:
I have a really bad "feel" for this one. I think the ceiling for intensity is quite high, I also don't see this missing the island entirely. I think direct impacts (whatever they may be) are likely.

Edit: Direct impacts does not necessarily mean landfall.

• +1
@DalitBoss where is this from?
I searched up

"White girl on drugs"

Or something like that

wha

This is news?

Sorry on nofap mane got me down bad for emo women with pink hair who are dead of an overdose :dafuckfeels:

:feelswhat: x2

I have a really bad "feel" for this one. I think the ceiling for intensity is quite high, I also don't see this missing the island entirely. I think direct impacts (whatever they may be) are likely.

Edit: Direct impacts does not necessarily mean landfall.

^^

• +1
I searched up

"White girl on drugs"

Or something like that

This is news?

:feelswhat: x2

^^
Various runs of the GFS, Euro, CMC, and ICON suggest there could be another TC forming behind the current AOI, from a wave that emerges off of Africa in 2-3 days. So far there’s not much consistency between models and individual runs of the same model. Most just show a wave.

I suspect this wave could be limited by outflow from the AOI if it develops into a hurricane, and if the two aren’t separated enough. There have been a lot of cases of MDR systems with a modeled “sibling” right behind it that either doesn’t form (Elsa ‘21, Beryl ‘24) or falls far below model expectations (Bret and Cindy ‘23). However, there have also been occasional cases of strong MDR systems co-existing, such as Irma and Jose. So who knows. There are a few more waves after that one which may need to be watched too.

• Woah
Various runs of the GFS, Euro, CMC, and ICON suggest there could be another TC forming behind the current AOI, from a wave that emerges off of Africa in 2-3 days. So far there’s not much consistency between models and individual runs of the same model. Most just show a wave.

I suspect this wave could be limited by outflow from the AOI if it develops into a hurricane, and if the two aren’t separated enough. There have been a lot of cases of MDR systems with a modeled “sibling” right behind it that either doesn’t form (Elsa ‘21, Beryl ‘24) or falls far below model expectations (Bret and Cindy ‘23). However, there have also been occasional cases of strong MDR systems co-existing, such as Irma and Jose. So who knows. There are a few more waves after that one which may need to be watched too.
Did you write this?

• +1

Is :

1) A Becky
2) A squirter

She snorted ALL THAT.

View attachment 3082333

View attachment 3082335

😡

View attachment 3082347

View attachment 3082349

This. Will. Be. Big.

View attachment 3082358
View attachment 3082359

• +1

• +1
Medium chance of forming + JFL at this nigga's pfp

I didn't know the meteorology community was chill like that :lul:

Anyways : Rate their looks level?

• +1
  • JFL
@DalitBoss