Storm Debby GIVES BIRTH to demon BABIES while on COCAINE after getting HIGH and SQUIRTING GOLDEN JUICE all over US CAPITAL. Debby PT.2 GTFIH 🌀💨💦

I've been wondering, what the hell happens to all those small islands if there is impact.

Again, I'm still learning

Started following but will read on actual stuff later

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • Woah
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
I've been wondering, what the hell happens to all those small islands if there is impact.

Again, I'm still learning

View attachment 3082582

Started following but will read on actual stuff later
mogs me.
DaBuh is a great account TBH, I recommend following

• Love it

• +1
Presenting form the Hurricane Forecast Centre, head : @Xangsane

The reports are in, major news is here. Tropical Storm Debby as you know from the previous alert :

Is :

1) A Becky
2) A squirter

3) BBC and Hurricane Ernesto only

Not only that, but she completely WHORED out and SQUIRTED all over the place :feelswhat:. We also have reports that Tropical Storm Debby is also a DRUGGIE and was SQURITING her GOLDEN JUICE under the INFLUENCE OF COCAINE

She snorted ALL THAT.

View attachment 3082333

BREAKING NEWS : HURRICANE DEBBY GIVES BIRTH, DEMON BABIES BECAUSE DEBBY WAS ON COKE WHILE SHE WAS PREGNANT :feelsohgod:

View attachment 3082335

=====================================================================================

At least 11 tornadoes confirmed: Debby has whipped up at least 11 tornadoes confirmed by the National Weather Service as of early Thursday. That includes four tornadoes in Florida, four in South Carolina and three in North Carolina. In addition to the Wilson County tornado, the service warned of a tornado in Snow Hill, North Carolina, early Thursday, describing it as “large, extremely dangerous and potentially deadly.” Another tornado was observed Thursday morning near Louisburg in the northern part of the state. A tornado watch is in effect for than 6.8 million people in parts of eastern North Carolina and southern Virginia, including the cities of Raleigh, Virginia Beach and

This is Crazy. Not only did she whore out but she also gave birth to DEMON BABIES.

😡

View attachment 3082347

Debby's projected pathing. For those living close to the pat, EXERCISE ALL CAUTION. WHITES WONT HAVE TO WORRY, and this is because our reports and sources have been telling us that DEBBY IS BBC ONLY CONFIRMED.

DEBBY is also a CLASS 1 HURRICANE for those wondering :Comfy:

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And now for some Ernesto teaser.

View attachment 3082349

The Med-mogger super hurrican emerges :feelsmega::feelsgiga::feelswow::feelsautistic:

This. Will. Be. Big.

Predictions for (ER)nesto here.

View attachment 3082358
View attachment 3082359

This is the Hurricane Forecast Centre, signing out.

A quick moment of silence to those who have lost property, or even lives due to the Hurricane. You will be in our prayers and hopes to get through these difficult times.

• JFL

• +1

• Hmm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back