Stormfront Work Advice

Deleted member 5431

Deleted member 5431

Murphymaxxing
Some guy on stormfront was complaining about not wanting to be a minimum wageslave for the rest of his life. Then another sf tells him to man up and flip burgers. Jfl at sfcels claiming to be against the nwo and yet supporting wageslavery. Fuck them and their boomer tier logic.

F05A7E2C 553C 4EA2 BC70 86172C981266

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 15099 and 11 others
even though i dont browse it
i like how it lives rent free inside ur ethnic head

no offense to ethnics

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, PYT, Stare and 3 others
The Fall of Man, from a prideful, powerful hunter to a champion, golden warrior to a soy filled cuck flipping burgers for overlords.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 15099, Deleted member 9344 and 6 others
The Fall of Man, from a prideful, powerful hunter to a champion, golden warrior to a soy filled cuck flipping burgers for overlords.
imagine being a kk wizard

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
even though i dont browse it
i like how it lives rent free inside ur ethnic head
Lol I’m not even ethnic. I just think they can be hypocritical at times.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Marsiere214
Lol I’m not even ethnic. I just think they can be hypocritical at times.
stormfront threads need to end
it was funny at first but it got boring

• +1
Reactions: PYT
for youngcels here with zero qualifications or prospects that are looking to wageslave: don't work in customer service, it will eat away at your soul. Find a job where you can be alone like private security in a protected forest or a groundskeeper at a graveyard. There's a lot of weird jobs out there that pays better than being a trad wagie like a barista/waiter/cook/dishwasher/clerk.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 5431 and Marsiere214
fucking 3psl incel cucks jfl, muh race, fucking all life on in this planet equally, the universe will know peace when nothing in it exists

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15099, Marsiere214 and 3 others
for youngcels here with zero qualifications or prospects that are looking to wageslave: don't work in customer service, it will eat away at your soul. Find a job where you can be alone like private security in a protected forest or a groundskeeper at a graveyard. There's a lot of weird jobs out there that pays better than being a trad wagie like a barista/waiter/cook/dishwasher/clerk.
ty <3

fucking 3psl incel cucks jfl, muh race, fucking all life on in this planet equally, the universe will know peace when nothing in it exists
facts
sooner or later we will disappear without a trace of our existence

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
All those niggas unironically need to read Karl Marx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, sytyl and Marsiere214
facts
sooner or later we will disappear without a trace of our existence
indeed, philosophy, race, national identity, and religion are cope mechanisms to take our mind away from our eventual eternal demise into non existent

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Marsiere214
indeed, philosophy, race, national identity, and religion are cope mechanisms to take our mind away from our eventual eternal demise into non existent
!!!!!!!!!
u deserve my follow

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I get advocating for your race everybody has that right but I don’t get how you think wageslavery is beneficial for quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I get advocating for your race everybody has that right but I don’t get how you think wageslavery is beneficial for quality of life.
stormfronters are just omega retarded
they dont think about their lifes at all
just about race, it depresses me browsing it

True af, and I also think that race is a pretty strange way to group people since you can be the same race of another guy and still have extremely different lives, a White chad has much more in common with a Tyrone than with an white incel

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent and Marsiere214
They are right on some of the things but wrong on others.

Some/Most people on there deny that Hitler hated slavs and they also deny the holocaust etc etc

• +1
If they were smart they would invest in stuff like alternative media to try and get there message across. After all that’s how the globalists are effective cause of Hollywood and news propaganda. But they chose to sit around and type angrily on the keyboard thinking they are winning. You can’t win if you don’t have some of type of influence.

• +1
True af, and I also think that race is a pretty strange way to group people since you can be the same race of another guy and still have extremely different lives, a White chad has much more in common with a Tyrone than with an white incel
they dont even try to change anything
they just talk about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5431
they just talk about it
Precisely it’s like they think they are winning and influencing people by typing on a forum. It’s literally schizophrenia where they imagine themselves to be the victors.

• +1
Stormfront is populated by Untermensch skinheads like this pic
Remember+nothing+wrong_c11fcf_5518749.jpg

The forum is so shit /pol/ makes fun of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Marsiere214
they just talk about it
Most of them are pretty retarded ya, some are ok.

The nuremberg laws in germany stated that if anyone was 25 percent or under jewish, then they were aryan. But stormfronters believe in the one drop rule

• +1
Most of them are pretty retarded ya, some are ok.

The nuremberg laws in germany stated that if anyone was 25 percent or under jewish, then they were aryan. But stormfronters believe in the one drop rule
i kind of agree to them
most people would rather have their bloodline preserved.
theres nothing wrong with loving ur race in my opinion
every race has its accomplishments and has its shit side

i kind of agree to them
most people would rather have their bloodline preserved.
I agree with the whole preserving your race thing but disagree about who they believe is/isnt white. The nuremberg laws stated anyone 25 % or under jewiish blood was Aryan but Sfcels deny it.

Hitler was more lenient with racial purity than them. He also was open to Japs studying in Germany as international students etc. While Sfcels just hate everyone who isnt white.

• +1
I agree with the whole preserving your race thing but disagree about who they believe is/isnt white. The nuremberg laws stated anyone 25 % or under jewiish blood was Aryan but Sfcels deny it.

Hitler was more lenient with racial purity than them. He also was open to Japs studying in Germany as international students etc. While Sfcels just hate everyone who isnt white.

View attachment 722041
he wasnt open about them mixing together i think

he wasnt open about them mixing together i think
Yea Nuremberg laws prevented race mixing from opposing races. But Germans with little jewish ancestry via Nuremberg laws were deemed aryan and thus allowed to marry other Germans.

• +1