Story: 17 Years Old & Mentalcel, KHHV, OCD etc...

M

mentalcelextreme

Banned
Basically I played Star Wars: The Old Republic today.. (for all that don't know what it is. It's a MMORPG [Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Game] set in the Star Wars Galaxy 3600 years before the actual Star Wars movies)

And I found out that I'm officially a Mentalcel, that's the reason I'm Incel it's my mental shit. I have OCD that's for sure, it's still in a light form but super annoying. I started playing this Star Wars game a week ago and deleted my created Jedi character 6 or 7 time, and my Sith character 3 times... I then start to cry, scream and shake intensively. My breathing becomes heavy and fast and I get panick attacks when I don't delete the characyer, when I delete it I feel even worse because I deleted 4-5 h of playing time. It's not that bad because it's easy to get to lvl 20 in this game (MAX IS lvl 75 anyway) but it's still annoying to start at the beginning planet all the time.

I also hit my head and bite myself.

From this you can already see it's over.

I'm never satisfied with the game or how I portress in it, I want my Sith to be super evil and my Jedi to be good. So I'm never sure which answers I picked in the mission conversations because my Sith always needs to answer bad and my Jedi always good (but I can't remember it when I progress) my highest level was lvl 23 Jedi, I deleted it 3 days ago or so.

Now I deleted all my accounts and the game too. I won't play for a week or so I'm sick and tired. But I will play after the week.
Just taking a break.

From 2017 to 2019 I had extreme from of hypochondria I thought I had cancer and made my mom visit all the doctors to check (I didn't believe I was healthy) I thought I had all types of cancer you can imagine, it was funny as shit. (Well.. u know) I was only 15 and 16 at that time. It was a phase.

In 2015 at the Ebola outbreak in Africa I thought I had Ebola and we gonna die in Europe where I live ( I was only 12 and already had mental issues etc.) I cried and was scared to death because of Ebola.

Because of Coronavirus that peaked in February 2020, i was so concerned that when if found that the first confirmed case
in Europe was in my country too...

I called my mom crying and scared to death, I then left school without saying anyone that im going home. When I was home I cried in front of my mom had mental outburst and was lying in bed for 1 day.

So yeah I basically get nervous breakdowns at least twice a month where I cry loud and hit my head and harm myself with my nails (just scratching lmao)

I regularly get anger outburst and my room door has a big (prob 13 inch) hole in it. I made it with my fists.

Im also a friendlesscel, skinnycel, acnecel...

I have severe social anxiety. I was grocery shopping yesterday where I bought something for my gaming session.

I have summer holidays now (well I dropped out of highschool) I saw a group of 17-18 year olds at the grocery store.

Chad's and stacys who went to my school they graduated all. So the chads were like 6'2 and the stacys 9/10. I had a crush on one stacy, she is 2 inches taller than me LMFAO.

So I started blushing because I was mogged and a submissive bitch.

Because I had a mask on no one saw it, (but they saw that it's me just my face was covered)

I then started shaking and feeling dizzy because I was socially awkward and I also have severe social anxiety.

That's it, when you read this it's not over for you if you are not like me.

Bye

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: toolateforme, Ritalincel, Deleted member 7313 and 5 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 4645 and 17 others
holy shit bro do you really think we will read all that?

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Ritalincel, Deleted member 6867 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 7313, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
read it all. damn son you are mental as fuck. feel bad for you and your mom

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 110
joined today

IT member detected

• WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel
this is what an actual mentalcel is lol it's so over

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel and mentalcelextreme
read it all. damn son you are mental as fuck. feel bad for you and your mom
Sorry if I disturbed you, I will move out at 18. I don't deserve my mom. But I can hopefully get over my fear of communicating with the dude that gives me the apartment.

• WTF
EVEN NOW I FEEL THE URGE TO DELETE AND RESTART MY ACCOUNT (LOL OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE THOUGHTS AGAIN) :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 6572
Sorry if I disturbed you, I will move out at 18. I don't deserve my mom. But I can hopefully get over my fear of communicating with the dude that gives me the apartment.
Just go to a doctor dude, like this seems like you really need medicine

• WTF
  • +1
And now you're on a forum that will undoubtedly prey on your mental issues. Congrats, we're all fucked
I am healthy what are you talking about? Allan said I am healthy, Allan? What?

He was just there on my chair a moment ago

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Ritalincel, WhatToDo, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Ritalincel, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
When you read this, everything I wrote in this post is real. I don't feel ashamed because I wanna be real.

• WTF
TRUECEL

• WTF
  • +1
  • WTF
Basically I played Star Wars: The Old Republic today.. (for all that don't know what it is. It's a MMORPG [Massive Multiplayer Online Role Play Game] set in the Star Wars Galaxy 3600 years before the actual Star Wars movies)

And I found out that I'm officially a Mentalcel, that's the reason I'm Incel it's my mental shit. I have OCD that's for sure, it's still in a light form but super annoying. I started playing this Star Wars game a week ago and deleted my created Jedi character 6 or 7 time, and my Sith character 3 times... I then start to cry, scream and shake intensively. My breathing becomes heavy and fast and I get panick attacks when I don't delete the characyer, when I delete it I feel even worse because I deleted 4-5 h of playing time. It's not that bad because it's easy to get to lvl 20 in this game (MAX IS lvl 75 anyway) but it's still annoying to start at the beginning planet all the time.

I'm never satisfied with the game or how I portress in it, I want my Sith to be super evil and my Jedi to be good. So I'm never sure which answers I picked in the mission conversations because my Sith always needs to answer bad and my Jedi always good (but I can't remember it when I progress) my highest level was lvl 23 Jedi, I deleted it 3 days ago or so.

Now I deleted all my accounts and the game too. I won't play for a week or so I'm sick and tired. But I will play after the week.
Just taking a break.

From 2017 to 2019 I had extreme from of hypochondria I thought I had cancer and made my mom visit all the doctors to check (I didn't believe I was healthy) I thought I had all types of cancer you can imagine, it was funny as shit. (Well.. u know) I was only 15 and 16 at that time. It was a phase.

In 2015 at the Ebola outbreak in Africa I thought I had Ebola and we gonna die in Europe where I live ( I was only 12 and already had mental issues etc.) I cried and was scared to death because of Ebola.

Because of Coronavirus that peaked in February 2020, i was so concerned that when if found that the first confirmed case

I called my mom crying and scared to death, I then left school without saying anyone that im going home. When I was home I cried in front of my mom had mental outburst and was lying in bed for 1 day.

So yeah I basically get nervous breakdowns at least twice a month where I cry loud and hit my head and harm myself with my nails (just scratching lmao)

I regularly get anger outburst and my room door has a big (prob 13 inch) hole in it. I made it with my fists.

I have severe social anxiety. I was grocery shopping yesterday where I bought something for my gaming session.

I have summer holidays now (well I dropped out of highschool) I saw a group of 17-18 year olds at the grocery store.

Chad's and stacys who went to my school they graduated all. So the chads were like 6'2 and the stacys 9/10. I had a crush on one stacy, she is 2 inches taller than me LMFAO.

Because I had a mask on no one saw it, (but they saw that it's me just my face was covered)

I then started shaking and feeling dizzy because I was socially awkward and I also have severe social anxiety.

Bye
When you said ''so i played star wars today''
There was no need to read further

I already knew it was over.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Ritalincel, GigaMogger and 1 other person
When you said ''so i played star wars today''
There was no need to read further

I already knew it was over.
Star Wars is cool, its set 100.000 years in the future so no modern problems

• WTF
Star Wars is cool, its set 100.000 years in the future so no modern problems
It's cringe, the only futuristic sci-fi movie i've liked was the Hunger Games because it's high T

• WTF
It's cringe, the only futuristic sci-fi movie i've liked was the Hunger Games because it's high T
I'm so angry, star wars is fantastic I love all movies and my fav Sith is Darth maul and I hope I reincarnate in star wars

• WTF
There is an ingame option to show dark side or light side conversation gains btw.

• WTF
There is an ingame option to show dark side or light side conversation gains btw.
How long have you been playing my fellow Jedi?

• WTF
Good now post your pictures and say autistic stuff so you are chained to the forum forever :feelsmage: :feelsmage:

• WTF
I will find you
good luck bitch i live in afghanistan as an isis fighter i will find u first and make you live a halal lifestyle as i ravage your whore sister

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel and Mexicanboi
Thanks for the laugh

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Ritalincel
good luck bitch i live in afghanistan as an isis fighter i will find u first and make you live a halal lifestyle as i ravage your whore sister
Good look at your job when your boss finds this comment Griffin

• WTF
Good look at your job when your boss finds this comment Griffin

giphy.gif

• WTF
You can't possibly expect me to read all that

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Deleted member 7823
Bro sorry for triggering ur OCD but you spelled 2 words wrong literally ropefuel but i wont tell you where

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, balding17yomanletcel and maxmendietta
My russian uncle
Bro sorry for triggering ur OCD but you spelled 2 words wrong literally ropefuel but i wont tell you where
I feel that itching feeling in my forehead again aaahr

• WTF
dnr rope

• So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot
Former PUA coai. Barry Kirkey /26 / extramask. He also had OCD.
Maybe you can learn from him some.
Barry Kirkey Radi Show I used to listen to

• WTF
@Mirin2234

• WTF

Just taking a break.

Bye
@Mirin2234

• WTF
not one word

• WTF
@Mirin2234
He is on the autism spectrum and I don’t say these things as a joke. I can tell from his behaviors he is and it’s sad like me when your autism goes I diagnosed as you ever get proper help. My condolences bro

• WTF