[Story] female literally kicked a little homeless kid when he touched her leg on street while ago.

Enlil

Enlil

murder
so i was walking back home when i saw a fucking slut kicking that little homeless kid when he was begging for money on street.

no one did a shit around her they all just didn't care. fucking cuckolds.

so, i went close to that kid, gave him some cash and told him LITERALLY "hey, take this, promise me if you see sluts like her again you will harrase the fuck out of her" he shaked his head agreed.

he looked pretty sad and broken but i guess he felt good after i encouraged him to beat females.

fucking soulless whores i fucking despise females.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 3902, Zeta ascended and 14 others
so i was walking back home when i saw a fucking slut kicking that little homeless kid when he was begging for money on street.

so, i went close to that kid, gave him some cash and told him LITERALLY "hey, take this, promise me if you see sluts like her again you will harrase the fuck out of her" he shaked his head agreed.

he looked pretty sad and broken but i guess he felt good after i encouraged him to beat females.

Rope

• Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kingkellz and BigBiceps

I'd have picked him up and snapped his spine over my knee to put him in better place

• Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Gaia262 and BigBiceps
Should've taught the whore a lesson.
Huora8

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Alt Number 3, LookistWorld and 6 others

• Ugh..
Reactions: BigBiceps
I doubt this is real, but if it was I would've smacked the shit out of her, disrespectful evil bitch

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, john2, BigBiceps and 1 other person
I'd have picked him up and snapped his spine over my knee to put him in better place
You would not have done shit. In Italy or Greece you would get your ass obliterated if you did that. We do not mess with that type of behavior, man.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and BigBiceps
You would not have done shit. In Italy or Greece you would get your ass obliterated if you did that. We do not mess with that type of behavior, man.
Good thing I'm in the great USA I will steal the clothes from his dead body

Sorry but kid deserves it unironicly

I hate when people touch me, put their hands on my body etc

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3902

first mistake was living in a shithole where kids can be homeless

Sorry but kid deserves it unironicly

I hate when people touch me, put their hands on my body etc
Damn bruh I was just joking with my replies you really fixing to kick a homeless kid lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Roping Subhuman
Disgusting arab whores!
You should have gone Isis mode on her ass and stoned her to death

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Good morning

• +1
Reactions: Enlil
Why did you not press that whore?

And if anyone did anything a legion of white knights would jump to her defense. Poor homeless children are below extremely privileged women in the cucks hierarchy, and yet they think they're good people. It would almost be funny, if it wasn't so sickening.

• +1
Reactions: joseph, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 245 and 3 others
And if anyone did anything a legion of white knights would jump to her defense.
Depends on OP's ethnicity

• JFL
Reactions: Halotestin and Enlil