(Story from 7yrs ago) When i was 8 i went into the girls toilet as a dare

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
And I saw a girl pulling her skirt down about to piss, she was a curly haired blonde, she was like q 1yr younger than me, like 7yrs old at the time, she was going to be a future high teir normie to stacylite. When she saw me, she ran out and told the lunchtime supervisor. The teacher told me off, and I lied that I didnt know it was the girls toilet. But, she still called my dad, my dad shouted at me and whipped me with a belt when he found out and said I was a pedophile. To this day my siblings still call me a pedophile and a future rapist part as a joke and srsly. From that day on, I always feared that when I was talking, staring or just looking at a girl that it made me a pedophile. Even now, admitting that I am attracted to girls to other ppl is really hard to me, because instinctively I fear that makes me a pedophile.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4614
lol when I was 6 I always went into the girls' bathroom because I didn't know how to read. xD I also did the same during kindergarten and even now I sometimes go in there to see if there's any women peeing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 2597
Yeah that sticks to you your whole life. You have to pull people up when they call you that cos that's really fucking bad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, chadpreetcel123 and Deleted member 2597
You were fucking 8. Pedo is a person whos an adult and still has an attraction toward adolescents.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4614, chadpreetcel123 and 1 other person
One time I was really curious and peeked into the girls bathroom, but luckily no one saw me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
Pedocel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2597