Story from my childhood (very sad story bring tissues) (try not to cry challenge)

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP

WORLDSTARHIPHOP
I grew up around a lot of black people. I always looked at myself and saw a worthless cracker. I saw my black classmates go to jail for homicides and felt responsible because of my white skin. I thought maybe if I was a black they would have accepted me? Maybe they wouldn't have called me honkey cracker boi.

I used to go to my local farm after school because of this and roll around in horse shit in the stables. I would only go back home until I was completely covered in horse shit and not one bit of my filthy cracker skin could be seen.

My parents would be appalled at me coming in covered in horse shit, they would ask why I did this. I told them I was fed up with being the main cause of black peoples suffering. I would then angrily push past them with horse shit dripping off through the house as I ran off into the bathroom.

I looked in the bathroom mirror and liked what I saw. I looked so intimidating, I looked like a star that doesn't shine (horse shit is very dark). I was glad that my skin color had changed, but sadly rolling in horse shit does not give you any negroid features. I would cry looking at my subhuman white features, my tears would drip down me washing off all the horse shit from my body. By the time I was done crying all the horse shit had dripped off me and it looked like I was in a swamp.

This would be my weekly routine for 10 years. Only recently have I been able to overcome this and move on in life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: NiBBaCel, Deleted member 2227, BrettyBoy and 3 others
my local farm

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Hey OP, I came here to say not even the first letter of the title!

• WTF
Where's your avi/sig from ?
Origin

The original illustration (shown below) can be found in a supplementary manual book for Pathfinder, a top-selling tabletop role-playing game released by the Paizo Publishing, titled "Ultimate Campaign" and published as hardcover in May 2013. The illustration shows a tall male elf laughing hysterically at a halfling attempting to charm his companion with a flower.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos and MiroslavBulldosex
This is a 100% real story. If anyone doubted this at all while reading. Take one big step back, and fuck your own face.

• +1
Is that from a game ?
I legit cage every time I see it.
Lelf, a portmanteau of the words "Lel" and "Elf," is the nickname given to a laughing elf character featured in a manual book for the tabletop role-plying game Pathfinder. On image board sites, the original illustration of the elf and its photoshopped variations have been employed as reaction images.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
u won nigga i cried :'(

Tales from the stable.