Story from my today’s date

J

jabaduk

Master
I met with a foid from tinder, i have in bio that im 6’1, despite being 5’9 (i wear 3,5inch lifts) she called me out for being liar and that im should be ashamed of that. However few minutes later when she asked me Why i lied in my bio i didn’t respond of course JFL instead i grabbed her by her neck and pull her to myself so we started making out, she said sth shit like i didn’t expect that but u still haven’t answered my question, so i slapped her ass as hard as i could, and said “this is your answer” she then proceed to massage my dick in public park it was like 4pm maybe full of kids with parents etc, after we end meeting she called my on my phone and saying shit when I’m avaible again

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Salieri and Deleted member 19994
10/10 game/manipulation tbh

• +1
Reactions: Salieri, Thinking_Machine and jabaduk
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, jabaduk, Deleted member 8608 and 1 other person
shhhlayyerrrrrrr

tales from tales.org

mirin ur low inhib i think i would be in prison if i tried this though because i am ugly

mirin ur low inhib i think i would be in prison if i tried this though because i am ugly
Im ugly too but she’s a little bit sick mentally so she likes being abused

• JFL
Reactions: Salieri
Not tales just girls with “daddy issues”
tbh, i find my looksmatch (most low tier Becky and few mid tier beckies) somewhat kinda attractive once i met them. some have good eyes, eyebrows... but chads.org: muh Stacy!!!
the only thing is 50% of the population worldwide is prettyboy+, so it's over for me as LTN subhuman untermensch MENA cutecel.

tbh, i find my looksmatch (most low tier Becky and few mid tier beckies) somewhat kinda attractive once i met them. some have good eyes, eyebrows... but chads.org: muh Stacy!!!
the only thing is 50% of the population worldwide is prettyboy+, so it's over for me as LTN subhuman untermensch MENA cutecel.
Tbh stacysexual guys are somehow asexual I think, i would put my dick into any throat if I had a chance, she can be ugly af as long as she willing to deepthroat me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
I met with a foid from tinder, i have in bio that im 6’1, despite being 5’9 (i wear 3,5inch lifts) she called me out for being liar and that im should be ashamed of that. However few minutes later when she asked me Why i lied in my bio i didn’t respond of course JFL instead i grabbed her by her neck and pull her to myself so we started making out, she said sth shit like i didn’t expect that but u still haven’t answered my question, so i slapped her ass as hard as i could, and said “this is your answer” she then proceed to massage my dick in public park it was like 4pm maybe full of kids with parents etc, after we end meeting she called my on my phone and saying shit when I’m avaible again
You probably jerked yourself whilst writing this thread and then proceeded to ejaculate at the thought of a woman touching your dick through your pants in public

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk
Proud Of You Yes GIF