Story: Girl approach me

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Panama Canal boyo
I was at prom with a girl as her date. We weren’t dating just had fucked a few times and she asked me (I already went to 3 proms) So I’m just chilling with her and she’s taking pictures with all her friends in dresses and girl shit. I’m wearing my 2.5 lifts so I’m mogging. I see this one girl, Angelina Jolie tier forward growth. She’s the hottest girl there. I’m eye fucking her. We get into the party bus and it takes us to the dance. I have to piss so bad I literally almost piss myself on the bus ride. I run off the bus once it arrives and take a massive piss on the side of the building like an alpha marking his territory. I go back into the bus to get my alcohol. Everyone’s off the bus but the hot girl I was eye fucking. “Why did you go with (my date)?” I say idk she asked me. “You’re really hot, wrong choice” I say “You’re pretty hot too” and then I put my hands around her shoulders (She was like 5’4) I was like 5’10-5’11 with my lifts so I height mogged hard. After that the rest of the night I was so confident and didn’t give a fuck. I danced with the hot girl, told her I wanted to fuck her at the after prom. Hit on a bunch of girls with this insane dopamine high, got drunk as fuck at the after prom party and then passed out. Didn’t fuck the hot girl but i will never forget that memory

TDLR; Hottest girl at prom told me I was hot and I got High as fuck off dopamine rush

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Elias, nastynas, BigBiceps and 6 others
Youe larping skills are unmatched

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, Blitz, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
mirin

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
@Kingkellz @6ft1 @RichardSpencel @Hopelessmofoker @stuckneworleans Want to hear more of my stories?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 3328
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and RichardSpencel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4645 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit