Story how I simped for a girl and got punished for it

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Back in 2020 I was walking down the street in my neighborhood and I saw an attractive looking girl, so I decided to say something. Her and her friend were filming something and I accidentally walked in the shot and I said "oops, now I'm gonna be a super star" she laughed and so I thought that she liked me. I saw her a few times after that but then I left town and only came back one year later.

So one year later I saw her again and she instantly remembered me and looked happy to see me. I asked her how she was doing and she told me ok. We talked a little bit and I find out that one of my friends is used to be her classmate. I had to leave the country because of an emergency, so I told my friend to give her my number and he did. She messaged me the same day and we talked a little bit. I stopped messaging her for a day just to see if there was any interest, and sure enough she kept messaging me aggressively and I told her that I liked how she looked and she said that she liked how I looked too. She told me that she wanted to see me. I was a bit skeptical about that but she kept calling and messaging every morning and night and telling me how much she misses me. So idiot me decided that she may be the one for me, because no one ever showed me as much attention as she did. I told her that I would buy a plane ticket and come see her and she was eager and said she can't wait.

So I get on a plane, fly 5 hours, land and leave the airport, I get internet connection and I message her. No response. I thought ok maybe she's busy. So a few days go by and nothing. I was confused.

2 weeks go by and I was still in shock. Why would she do that?

I call my friend and we go hang out and I asked him what's going on? He said that he suspected that she may have someone else who came back in the picture. While we were talking chilling with mutual friends (8-9 people) you won't believe it but this bitch somehow was also there and she came to meet mutual friends.

I was angry beyond words. I asked her "what the hell is going on? why are you ignoring me?" she didn't say anything and just left.

I have been feeling suicidal ever since.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2413, Deleted member 16474, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
@eduardkoopman
@Mouthbreath

Bruh don't get a girl a key to your emotions will it make you a dependent unattractive bitch

• +1
Reactions: MRD, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Torero and 1 other person
Brutal

• +1
Reactions: MRD and .*my*.
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Honour treatment.

Why do people get off paying with someone. Such lack of integrity

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
tbh you dodged a bullet thats an extremely shitty thing to do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and .*my*.
Soyboy ass nigga

SHE should’ve been the one to come and see you, not the other way around

watch strong successful male on YouTube and hop on a T supplement

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, .*my*., Deleted member 7027 and 1 other person
Was she uzbek? Aren't they strict about relationships

• JFL
Brutal, fucked you over and wasted your money man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and .*my*.
This is not really simping though.

You went on holiday/visit back home, and met up with your buddies again.

• +1
This is not really simping though.

You went on holiday/visit back home, and met up with your buddies again.
she was the primary reason that I went

Soyboy ass nigga

SHE should’ve been the one to come and see you, not the other way around

watch strong successful male on YouTube and hop on a T supplement
well she was under 18 so even if in theory she wanted to she wouldn't be able to

she was the primary reason that I went
Still make the best of a trip.
Shit can happen.

I don't see it as simping, because no money or whatever entered into her pocket

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22841
Still make the best of a trip.
Shit can happen.

I don't see it as simping, because no money or whatever entered into her pocket
If I wasn't talking to her I would've never went there. Simping is because I wasted 200 dollars on the plane ticket and had to be homeless for 2 weeks. Don't even ask why

Back in 2020 I was walking down the street in my neighborhood and I saw an attractive looking girl, so I decided to say something. Her and her friend were filming something and I accidentally walked in the shot and I said "oops, now I'm gonna be a super star" she laughed and so I thought that she liked me. I saw her a few times after that but then I left town and only came back one year later.

So one year later I saw her again and she instantly remembered me and looked happy to see me. I asked her how she was doing and she told me ok. We talked a little bit and I find out that one of my friends is used to be her classmate. I had to leave the country because of an emergency, so I told my friend to give her my number and he did. She messaged me the same day and we talked a little bit. I stopped messaging her for a day just to see if there was any interest, and sure enough she kept messaging me aggressively and I told her that I liked how she looked and she said that she liked how I looked too. She told me that she wanted to see me. I was a bit skeptical about that but she kept calling and messaging every morning and night and telling me how much she misses me. So idiot me decided that she may be the one for me, because no one ever showed me as much attention as she did. I told her that I would buy a plane ticket and come see her and she was eager and said she can't wait.

So I get on a plane, fly 5 hours, land and leave the airport, I get internet connection and I message her. No response. I thought ok maybe she's busy. So a few days go by and nothing. I was confused.

2 weeks go by and I was still in shock. Why would she do that?

I call my friend and we go hang out and I asked him what's going on? He said that he suspected that she may have someone else who came back in the picture. While we were talking chilling with mutual friends (8-9 people) you won't believe it but this bitch somehow was also there and she came to meet mutual friends.

I was angry beyond words. I asked her "what the hell is going on? why are you ignoring me?" she didn't say anything and just left.

I have been feeling suicidal ever since.
Gangsta Pour One Out GIF by Nas

I had something similar happen to me. Did you ever find out why she suddenly stopped responding to you and changed her way of interacting with you?

If I wasn't talking to her I would've never went there. Simping is because I wasted 200 dollars on the plane ticket and had to be homeless for 2 weeks. Don't even ask why
maybe she wasn't into homeless guys

• JFL
  • +1
she didn't know that I was homeless
well at least you didn't text with a bitch for 6months, had her tell you how much she likes you, drove 2 hours to her place just to be ghosted by her afterwards and tell you in your face that she doesn't find you attractive and imagined something else.

felt like a giga-moron

• Woah
  • +1
Gangsta Pour One Out GIF by Nas

I had something similar happen to me. Did you ever find out why she suddenly stopped responding to you and changed her way of interacting with you?
No but because I got upset I messaged one girl who I also like and told her that I liked her and would like to go out with her. She turned me down and apparently she is best friends with that bitch who ignored me.

Later the girl in post above messaged me and I asked her what happened and she said well I ignored you because you messaged my friend. But she is a damn liar. She ignored me even before I thought about messaging anyone.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
No but because I got upset I messaged one girl who I also like and told her that I liked her and would like to go out with her. She turned me down and apparently she is best friends with that bitch who ignored me.

Later the girl in post above messaged me and I asked her what happened and she said well I ignored you because you messaged my friend. But she is a damn liar. She ignored me even before I thought about messaging anyone.
I don't know where you're from, but is it normal for your culture to straight up tell girls you usually don't interact that much with that you like them?

seems a bit too straight forward if it were to happen in the west.

also JFL at gaslighting whores always trying to shift the blame.

• +1
I don't know where you're from, but is it normal for your culture to straight up tell girls you usually don't interact that much with that you like them?

seems a bit too straight forward if it were to happen in the west.

also JFL at gaslighting whores always trying to shift the blame.
True and normally people don't do that, but I thought that she was single and may like me because I wasn't afraid to say it.

• +1
Bruh don't get a girl a key to your emotions will it make you a dependent unattractive bitch
Happens to me all the time. I’m such a kind person it fucks me up and ruins my ego/pride. If a foid leave me on read I laugh and pull another one or continue with my day, no use crying about a inferior gender that you could rape at a moments whim if it wasn’t for white men creating gay laws

No more though as I accept all women as whores who don’t deserve rights I cope that god cursed women to bleed once a month as punishment (it’s in the bible god cursed women) so with that in mind it’s clear that gender is pure evil to the core and thus I no longer cry when shit like this happens to me

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and .*my*.
I had to leave the country because of an emergency

Rape charges are a bitch, aren't they?

"She told me she was 15" is my go-to before I realise it's 16 in the UK...

• JFL
Because you didn't want to tell your family you had returned due to weird questions?

I read your story. Sounds bad. I've been screwed over before, too. I feel your pain. You do forget about them in the end - but you never forgive.

• +1
well at least you didn't text with a bitch for 6months, had her tell you how much she likes you, drove 2 hours to her place just to be ghosted by her afterwards and tell you in your face that she doesn't find you attractive and imagined something else.

felt like a giga-moron
Did you fraud your pictures? I don't get it?

• +1
Did you fraud your pictures? I don't get it?
didn't fraud pictures, but mostly showed face while hiding my twink body, something she wasn't particularly attracted to.

Because you didn't want to tell your family you had returned due to weird questions?

I read your story. Sounds bad. I've been screwed over before, too. I feel your pain. You do forget about them in the end - but you never forgive.
Close. It's because when I bought the plane ticket I did not tell my mom who was with me at the time. I knew she would talk me out of it but I was "in love" and so I thought it would be worth it. That pissed my mom off and I didn't have the keys from the apartment so I had to stay homeless for 2 weeks until my mom calmed down and sent me the keys.

• +1
Reactions: MRD
Rape charges are a bitch, aren't they?

"She told me she was 15" is my go-to before I realise it's 16 in the UK...
no lol

didn't fraud pictures, but mostly showed face while hiding my twink body, something she wasn't particularly attracted to.
Yeah - you fucked up, there.

I have no sympathy as you played deception - similar shit to what women do on their profiles with angling their chins and only showing head/shoulders shots. The trick is to look at the size of the arm - fatceps/triceps areas and if they're big arms it means they're fat all over. Women still haven't figured that little trick out but it's my go to if there's no body shot or a deceptive body shot. ALWAYS LOOK AT THE UPPER ARM DIAMETER.

As for you: it's a shame but you played deception so don't get pissed at her honesty.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Corleone and .*my*.
Close. It's because when I bought the plane ticket I did not tell my mom who was with me at the time. I knew she would talk me out of it but I was "in love" and so I thought it would be worth it. That pissed my mom off and I didn't have the keys from the apartment so I had to stay homeless for 2 weeks until my mom calmed down and sent me the keys.
I figured it was some family situation. I used to do crazy shit and hide it from the family like that play it off as something more 'legit' sounding if I could. At least you tried. You would have kicked yourself if you didn't go and she got with someone anyway and you'd be like "if I went I could have found happiness" - technically you did yourself a favour by finding out she's a waste of space.

• +1
Yeah - you fucked up, there.

I have no sympathy as you played deception - similar shit to what women do on their profiles with angling their chins and only showing head/shoulders shots. The trick is to look at the size of the arm - fatceps/triceps areas and if they're big arms it means they're fat all over. Women still haven't figured that little trick out but it's my go to if there's no body shot or a deceptive body shot. ALWAYS LOOK AT THE UPPER ARM DIAMETER.

As for you: it's a shame but you played deception so don't get pissed at her honesty.
I mean she saw full body pics of me and I didn‘t make much efforts to hide it.

She knew what she got herself into but maybe wasn‘t smart enough to envision how it would look in person.

But she‘s also a hoe that rather kept getting pump-and-dumped by some jock that used her as an occasional coom-device.

• +1
I mean she saw full body pics of me and I didn‘t make much efforts to hide it.

She knew what she got herself into but maybe wasn‘t smart enough to envision it in person.
You're right, tbh. It's different in 3-D reality. Conceptualising an actual person vs having them in front of you in motion. Big difference.

• +1
You're right, tbh. It's different in 3-D reality. Conceptualising an actual person vs having them in front of you in motion. Big difference.
Also regarding the fat chicks, finger size is also a nice giveaway. If they are smart enough to hide their fat arms

• +1
I figured it was some family situation. I used to do crazy shit and hide it from the family like that play it off as something more 'legit' sounding if I could. At least you tried. You would have kicked yourself if you didn't go and she got with someone anyway and you'd be like "if I went I could have found happiness" - technically you did yourself a favour by finding out she's a waste of space.
Yes I agree. I just wish that I wasn't such a needy baby and focused on bettering myself and building a life instead of having to find "love" to have meaning in my life. Some men are able to function without this female attention. I wish I was like that.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and MRD