Story how I talked to a virgin for 2 years and fumbled/ got rejected (need advice)

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
I met a girl 2 years ago on a language learning app and right from the start I understood she's special, unlike other girls she always wrote me very beautiful texts, very polite, we had the most wonderful conversation from the start, and of course she also had angelic looks, but she has some sort of facial asymmetry related to her mouth (but I don't mind it). She looks like a nordic angel basically with big cheekbones and lips (no photos).

It was in March 2022, and after talking to her for a bit I basically fell in love with her, it's hard to explain as I'm actually not a simp, and actually I have >100 slays, but the way that she interacted with me, it was so pure and beautiful, she always wrote me long written texts extremely well written and like she's a wonderful person somehow, I don't know how to explain it.

After that, she stopped responding to me after I sent pics of my trip to Belgium, there was 1 pic where I look kinda manlet, could be the reason (was also fatter at the time), but she replied after about 2 weeks. Well basically for her it was always normal to take a while to reply, she claims that's what she always does. But after a few weeks she stopped replying at all, then I got mad and deleted the chat (on telegram).

Afterwards, I travelled and racked up quite a bit of slays, I briefly forgot about her but not really, after a few months I contacted her again, in July 2022. Then we started talking again, she never asked me why I deleted the chat etc. btw which is weird, like she always talks to me like she's very enthusiastic but she never asks about things like that or why I do certain things. I suspect that she is schizoid or something but I'm not sure. Then the same thing, she stopped replying again, but this time I decided to just leave the chat and forget about it.

At this time I got a cute blonde girlfriend, actually this girl looked better than the virgin, (but not virgin), but she had sex with 2 guys. I had raw sex with her and she orgasmed on my dick etc, so I was happy about that for a while. But one day, she was at my place literally cooking me food, then out of nowhere the virgin sends me multiple long messages replying after 2+ months, she basically asked me first I think if I'm "okay with the fact that I did not reply to you in a while" and I said yes, and then she wrote me long beautiful texts again. Man, when I got those messages I got so excited, I totally stopped caring about my GF while she's cooking (even though she looks better facially) for me. I legit waited until my GF finally left the next morning to read the messages, I was so happy about it.. Then we talked again for multiple months, and I had something bad happen to me. She told me about how if we lived nearby (yes we live far away) she would go on walks with me to help me, and at that time she also agreed to meet up with me. This was after I showed her a very large amount of money I lost btw, maybe she was impressed by the number, don't know. But she said that she wants to meet me, and we agreed to meet in March 2023.

I got really excited, I thought this is it, I finally found my wife, I'm GMI. But to be honest meanwhile I was racking up slays, I think I fucked 10-15 girls while I was chatting to her, of course they meant nothing to me except sex but still. After she agreed to meet up with me, she also got a remote job (she's too shy or something to go to a in person job). After she started working at the job, she started replying less and less to me, until eventually around January she didn't answer me for weeks, while 3-5 days was normal for her, this was not.

Around new years she sent me pictures of herself celebrating new years and asked me to sent her pictures of me celebrating new years (she doesnt have a personal ig). I actually did celebrate new years with my cousin and some family, but we didn't really take any pics of me or together (probably since my cousin is fat and I mog him). So I just showed her some random pics I took of the table of food and an autistic pic of me when I was drunking flexing in the mirror, tbh this picture was very autistic and a bad idea, and I looked like a manlet (I'm 183 cm), but she said I look good or something like that.. not sure

Then after ignoring me for weeks basically came with an excuse that her grandpa got sick, and she had a mole on her face that "might be cancerous" that she has to get removed, it sounds like a stupid excuse but I'm not sure, because her father actually died some years ago and she has to take care of her family alone. So basically she said she couldn't meet and she felt very bad about it.. then I tried to talk to her but she didn't really respond after a while, and I deleted the chat and my TG account again.

But for some reason no matter how many girls I slay, how many relationships I can't get her out of my head, she just seems to be the highest quality, best girl, virgin, also the cutest (even though objectively I had better slays, since she also has some mouth asymmetry failo). There's just something about her that makes her live rent free in my head for years even though we never met. So in June 2023, I wrote her again.. She replied and was replying fast, seemed enthusiastic, but it was the same thing, she stopped replying after a while, she said that her work really exhausts her and that her boss bullies her, and that she's burnt out and has no energy to respond to anything.. So I deleted the chat again like a clown

But then I decided to write her again after a while, this time it seemed different, she was very responsive and sent me 1 hour long voice messages kind of implying we will be together, things like that, I listened to everything and replied, man it basically seemed like we were going to be together, then around October she sent me a picture of her passport, I guess she wanted to show me the "flaw" she has because she thought I didn't notice before (of course I did) but I don't really care about it lol.. The thing is that I can tell she's very insecure about her asymmetry, but actually it's funny because I have the same thing, I look good in general but I have some asymmetry that makes me look bad in some pictures, it's not as bad as hers but still. Then I basically misunderstood some part that she wrote because she used some slang words, she also said something like "my cheekbones are so asymmetrical.. horrible" and I didn't know what to say, so I basically used chatgpt to generate a NT reply to that something like "everyone has flaws etc."I guess it was cringe and I misunderstood a part of what she said, so I also sent her a video saying "you can look at my asymmetries" but the problem was that this video was extremely autistic and my high hairline was clearly visible on it + exaggerated by the video. I deleted it after some hours but she probably saw it.

After this she TOTALLY stopped replying to me, I don't know if it was the video or the autistic message or both, but it was totally over, I even sent her a happy birthday mesage with a heart but she didn't even open it, just nothing. Then I started RAGING and sent her multiple messages, after a while she responded that her grandfather is in the hospital and she's with him, and that it breaks her heart, so she'll reply later. And she always says shes tired, burnt out, has to take care of her family alone, etc. she had to sell her apartment so her brother can go to uni, so yeah idk how much of it is true. but yeah after that I deleted the chat again, then tried writing her but every time she started replying less and less, she kept saying that she really wanted to talk to me but she's too stressed and burnt out, and she has too many problems, I don't know if it's excuses or not I even tried asking her if it's the video or what I did wrong but she kept repeating it's really just the fact that she's exhausted and she doesn't have the strength for our communication.

Then what I did in the end was send her a video where I look good saying goodbye and I won't contact her again, then I deleted my account (but she still saw the video) this was 2 months ago, now I check her TG and she suddenly has put 2 pics of herself, when she NEVER had them before, I don't know who she wants to attract or impress but basically I got extremely triggered by this, I even thought about writing her again but I know I have to try to keep my word, and she will just stop replying again anyways, idk I have hopes that the video where I look good fixed things but can't help but think who she's putting these pics for after I left. yeah probably nobody will read and nobody will cares but had to get it out there, after 2 years and countless slays sstill cant stop thinking about her every day, idk wtf is wrong with me or what she has done to me, it's over, idk what to do tbh. I might break down soon and contact her again, but it's probably pointless. idk i I doubt anyone read but if you do, can you tell me what I can do? thanks.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, WatermelonLover, panjeet currycel and 3 others
gonna sleep now but if even one person reads and gives me advice ill be happy

• +1
Reactions: D1390pilled
Man, you have some crazy stories.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, hopecel, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover, Latinolooksmaxxer, GabachoCopium and 2 others
can u read it and give me advice..
Advice from a loser nerd incel like me?

Well, I'd keep talking to her and respect the time when she doesn't want to message you at all. It's actually better when you spend some time without saying anything. It's not every day that you have something to talk about, so let her free from you for a while. Don't be clingy or desperate.

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
Advice from a loser nerd incel like me?

Well, I'd keep talking to her and respect the time when she doesn't want to message you at all. It's actually better when you spend some time without saying anything. It's not every day that you have something to talk about, so let her free from you for a while. Don't be clingy or desperate.
she ghosts me for months though sometimes I can't handle it it's a waste of time and annoying. and I already deleted my accoount/the chat like 5 times she thinks im definitely unhinged and the last time I sent her a video where I said to the camera Iwon't contact her again. if i do it again im over also why did she suddenly put photos of herself, who is she trying to attract?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
she ghosts me for months though sometimes I can't handle it it's a waste of time and annoying. and I already deleted my accoount/the chat like 5 times she thinks im definitely unhinged and the last time I sent her a video where I said to the camera Iwon't contact her again. if i do it again im over also why did she suddenly put photos of herself, who is she trying to attract?

She knows you were going to come back. She is using those pictures for you to see. Let her spend months away then. Are you that in love with her? I have gone through the same. Sometimes the girl does not want to spend much time on the app, and feel suffocated if you ask them for too much love and affection.

• Hmm...
She knows you were going to come back. She is using those pictures for you to see. Let her spend months away then. Are you that in love with her? I have gone through the same. Sometimes the girl does not want to spend much time on the app, and feel suffocated if you ask them for too much love and affection.
I don't know if that's true, she could've put those pictures easily because she wants to attract someone else, some other guy from her work or something, it's possible I'm nothing to her. Do you really think I should write her again to try? I'll be a fucking clown after deleting my account so many times..

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Madridista
--

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matzz
If she really wants you she will write you
She can’t because i deleted my account but she still has my old facebook saved, so theoretically she could write me there, but she seems very shy and passive. Are you sure she would do this? I’m not sure if she even still has it saved

• JFL
She can’t because i deleted my account but she still has my old facebook saved, so theoretically she could write me there, but she seems very shy and passive. Are you sure she would do this? I’m not sure if she even still has it saved
Hmm okay, if u gonna write her back atleast confess to her at this point, but it all just seems odd to me don't you think?

• +1
Hmm okay, if u gonna write her back atleast confess to her at this point, but it all just seems odd to me don't you think?
I already confessed to her before lol did u read the story

I guess i didn’t add it in but i told her before that i think were meant to be together lol and she ghosted me after that last winter

Yes it’s very odd, what do you mean?

• +1
I already confessed to her before lol did u read the story

I guess i didn’t add it in but i told her before that i think were meant to be together lol and she ghosted me after that last winter

Yes it’s very odd, what do you mean?
Wheres that part, i red it 2 times, i mean it's weird she comes up with those excuses and doesn't reply for so long

• +1
Your messages have made me question my own adequacy. I distinctly recall providing clear and thorough answers to your repeated inquiries about whether I wanted to continue communicating. Yet, your responses imply as if I owe you something or am holding you back. When I've shared details about my life circumstances, it didn't seem convincing to you. Each time, I've had to trim down my responses to be more concise. Frankly, I'm drained. All my energy is focused on supporting my family, especially now during these challenging times (I'm sure you're aware of the news). I don't see how this makes me a bad or cruel person. In fact, I believe it shows the opposite. It's frustrating that the more kind and caring one tries to be, the more demands and expectations are placed on them. I've never asked anything of you or made demands. Out of respect and empathy, I've tried to meet your expectations — but it hasn't worked out. I'm not ignoring you or mocking you; I'm simply overwhelmed by my own responsibilities and challenges. That's all. I harbor no anger towards you and genuinely wish you well. It's surprising that despite having all the opportunities and resources at your disposal, you continue to engage in dialogue with someone is without any perspective and cornered. Honestly, it's ironic.

This was her last message to me paraphrased by gpt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: panjeet currycel, romanstock and Matzz
Wheres that part, i red it 2 times, i mean it's weird she comes up with those excuses and doesn't reply for so long
Yeah I forgot to add that in. I sent her last message above, what do you think? Weird also that she suddenly put 2 new photos on telegram now too.. she never had any.. but I saw her friend did the same. She also said shes scared of men

Do you think is worth writing her or just give up, or she could message me on fb (seems unlikely..)

Your messages have made me question my own adequacy. I distinctly recall providing clear and thorough answers to your repeated inquiries about whether I wanted to continue communicating. Yet, your responses imply as if I owe you something or am holding you back. When I've shared details about my life circumstances, it didn't seem convincing to you. Each time, I've had to trim down my responses to be more concise. Frankly, I'm drained. All my energy is focused on supporting my family, especially now during these challenging times (I'm sure you're aware of the news). I don't see how this makes me a bad or cruel person. In fact, I believe it shows the opposite. It's frustrating that the more kind and caring one tries to be, the more demands and expectations are placed on them. I've never asked anything of you or made demands. Out of respect and empathy, I've tried to meet your expectations — but it hasn't worked out. I'm not ignoring you or mocking you; I'm simply overwhelmed by my own responsibilities and challenges. That's all. I harbor no anger towards you and genuinely wish you well. It's surprising that despite having all the opportunities and resources at your disposal, you continue to engage in dialogue with someone is without any perspective and cornered. Honestly, it's ironic.

This was her last message to me paraphrased by gpt
Wth, if this is true i feel bad for her. But I want to know if u belive her. If it's true you should maybe help her and give her time

• +1
I met a girl 2 years ago on a language learning app and right from the start I understood she's special, unlike other girls she always wrote me very beautiful texts, very polite, we had the most wonderful conversation from the start, and of course she also had angelic looks, but she has some sort of facial asymmetry related to her mouth (but I don't mind it). She looks like a nordic angel basically with big cheekbones and lips (no photos).

It was in March 2022, and after talking to her for a bit I basically fell in love with her, it's hard to explain as I'm actually not a simp, and actually I have >100 slays, but the way that she interacted with me, it was so pure and beautiful, she always wrote me long written texts extremely well written and like she's a wonderful person somehow, I don't know how to explain it.

After that, she stopped responding to me after I sent pics of my trip to Belgium, there was 1 pic where I look kinda manlet, could be the reason (was also fatter at the time), but she replied after about 2 weeks. Well basically for her it was always normal to take a while to reply, she claims that's what she always does. But after a few weeks she stopped replying at all, then I got mad and deleted the chat (on telegram).

Afterwards, I travelled and racked up quite a bit of slays, I briefly forgot about her but not really, after a few months I contacted her again, in July 2022. Then we started talking again, she never asked me why I deleted the chat etc. btw which is weird, like she always talks to me like she's very enthusiastic but she never asks about things like that or why I do certain things. I suspect that she is schizoid or something but I'm not sure. Then the same thing, she stopped replying again, but this time I decided to just leave the chat and forget about it.

At this time I got a cute blonde girlfriend, actually this girl looked better than the virgin, (but not virgin), but she had sex with 2 guys. I had raw sex with her and she orgasmed on my dick etc, so I was happy about that for a while. But one day, she was at my place literally cooking me food, then out of nowhere the virgin sends me multiple long messages replying after 2+ months, she basically asked me first I think if I'm "okay with the fact that I did not reply to you in a while" and I said yes, and then she wrote me long beautiful texts again. Man, when I got those messages I got so excited, I totally stopped caring about my GF while she's cooking (even though she looks better facially) for me. I legit waited until my GF finally left the next morning to read the messages, I was so happy about it.. Then we talked again for multiple months, and I had something bad happen to me. She told me about how if we lived nearby (yes we live far away) she would go on walks with me to help me, and at that time she also agreed to meet up with me. This was after I showed her a very large amount of money I lost btw, maybe she was impressed by the number, don't know. But she said that she wants to meet me, and we agreed to meet in March 2023.

I got really excited, I thought this is it, I finally found my wife, I'm GMI. But to be honest meanwhile I was racking up slays, I think I fucked 10-15 girls while I was chatting to her, of course they meant nothing to me except sex but still. After she agreed to meet up with me, she also got a remote job (she's too shy or something to go to a in person job). After she started working at the job, she started replying less and less to me, until eventually around January she didn't answer me for weeks, while 3-5 days was normal for her, this was not.

Around new years she sent me pictures of herself celebrating new years and asked me to sent her pictures of me celebrating new years (she doesnt have a personal ig). I actually did celebrate new years with my cousin and some family, but we didn't really take any pics of me or together (probably since my cousin is fat and I mog him). So I just showed her some random pics I took of the table of food and an autistic pic of me when I was drunking flexing in the mirror, tbh this picture was very autistic and a bad idea, and I looked like a manlet (I'm 183 cm), but she said I look good or something like that.. not sure

Then after ignoring me for weeks basically came with an excuse that her grandpa got sick, and she had a mole on her face that "might be cancerous" that she has to get removed, it sounds like a stupid excuse but I'm not sure, because her father actually died some years ago and she has to take care of her family alone. So basically she said she couldn't meet and she felt very bad about it.. then I tried to talk to her but she didn't really respond after a while, and I deleted the chat and my TG account again.

But for some reason no matter how many girls I slay, how many relationships I can't get her out of my head, she just seems to be the highest quality, best girl, virgin, also the cutest (even though objectively I had better slays, since she also has some mouth asymmetry failo). There's just something about her that makes her live rent free in my head for years even though we never met. So in June 2023, I wrote her again.. She replied and was replying fast, seemed enthusiastic, but it was the same thing, she stopped replying after a while, she said that her work really exhausts her and that her boss bullies her, and that she's burnt out and has no energy to respond to anything.. So I deleted the chat again like a clown

But then I decided to write her again after a while, this time it seemed different, she was very responsive and sent me 1 hour long voice messages kind of implying we will be together, things like that, I listened to everything and replied, man it basically seemed like we were going to be together, then around October she sent me a picture of her passport, I guess she wanted to show me the "flaw" she has because she thought I didn't notice before (of course I did) but I don't really care about it lol.. The thing is that I can tell she's very insecure about her asymmetry, but actually it's funny because I have the same thing, I look good in general but I have some asymmetry that makes me look bad in some pictures, it's not as bad as hers but still. Then I basically misunderstood some part that she wrote because she used some slang words, she also said something like "my cheekbones are so asymmetrical.. horrible" and I didn't know what to say, so I basically used chatgpt to generate a NT reply to that something like "everyone has flaws etc."I guess it was cringe and I misunderstood a part of what she said, so I also sent her a video saying "you can look at my asymmetries" but the problem was that this video was extremely autistic and my high hairline was clearly visible on it + exaggerated by the video. I deleted it after some hours but she probably saw it.

After this she TOTALLY stopped replying to me, I don't know if it was the video or the autistic message or both, but it was totally over, I even sent her a happy birthday mesage with a heart but she didn't even open it, just nothing. Then I started RAGING and sent her multiple messages, after a while she responded that her grandfather is in the hospital and she's with him, and that it breaks her heart, so she'll reply later. And she always says shes tired, burnt out, has to take care of her family alone, etc. she had to sell her apartment so her brother can go to uni, so yeah idk how much of it is true. but yeah after that I deleted the chat again, then tried writing her but every time she started replying less and less, she kept saying that she really wanted to talk to me but she's too stressed and burnt out, and she has too many problems, I don't know if it's excuses or not I even tried asking her if it's the video or what I did wrong but she kept repeating it's really just the fact that she's exhausted and she doesn't have the strength for our communication.

Then what I did in the end was send her a video where I look good saying goodbye and I won't contact her again, then I deleted my account (but she still saw the video) this was 2 months ago, now I check her TG and she suddenly has put 2 pics of herself, when she NEVER had them before, I don't know who she wants to attract or impress but basically I got extremely triggered by this, I even thought about writing her again but I know I have to try to keep my word, and she will just stop replying again anyways, idk I have hopes that the video where I look good fixed things but can't help but think who she's putting these pics for after I left. yeah probably nobody will read and nobody will cares but had to get it out there, after 2 years and countless slays sstill cant stop thinking about her every day, idk wtf is wrong with me or what she has done to me, it's over, idk what to do tbh. I might break down soon and contact her again, but it's probably pointless. idk i I doubt anyone read but if you do, can you tell me what I can do? thanks.
Where can I buy a hard copy of this fiction book?

• JFL
Chad stories
I was never close to this
Not a single molecule

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and researcher888
gonna sleep now but if even one person reads and gives me advice ill be happy
Give me info to contact her, ill talk to her and figure out if she still likes u

• JFL
Reactions: panjeet currycel and researcher888
Wth, if this is true i feel bad for her. But I want to know if u belive her. If it's true you should maybe help her and give her time
Its weird because she claims this but then she puts TWO pictures of herself on telegram. They arent slutty at all but if shes really that “tired” why would she do that? I guess her friend suddenly did the same, but still.. i really don’t get her. I don’t know if I believe it or not.. i always believed her but 2 years is too long, sad part is that I’m rich and could easily help her but she didn’t respond 10 days after I offered her help so I sent the video and deleted account.. i just can’t stop thinking about her

Do you think she would just message me on FB if she really wanted it? I will be a clown if I contact her again..

The thing that’s annoying is she seems like a good girl but could always be trying to play a double game and lie to me, maybe she tries to impress some other guy now and then me the useless cuck shows up..

Last edited:
  • +1
Its weird because she claims this but then she puts TWO pictures of herself on telegram. They arent slutty at all but if shes really that “tired” why would she do that? I guess her friend suddenly did the same, but still.. i really don’t get her. I don’t know if I believe it or not.. i always believed her but 2 years is too long, sad part is that I’m rich and could easily help her but she didn’t respond 10 days after I offered her help so I sent the video and deleted account.. i just can’t stop thinking about her

Do you think she would just message me on FB if she really wanted it? I will be a clown if I contact her again..
Yes weird, do you mind if I see the photos, im pretty good at analyzing people. You are right you would seem weird. If u contact her again you really gotta mean it and show her what she really means to you. Maybe she's too busy to contact you but it seems unlikely bc she posted photos.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and researcher888
Yes weird, do you mind if I see the photos, im pretty good at analyzing people. You are right you would seem weird. If u contact her again you really gotta mean it and show her what she really means to you. Maybe she's too busy to contact you but it seems unlikely bc she posted photos.
I’ll show you but on like tg or discord if you dont mind, send me your details in pm, I’ll contact you tomorrow when I wake up.. thanks for the advice ☺️

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Matzz
About to read every word

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
My advice is to stop giving a fuck. Life's a bitch and then you die

• +1
Reactions: researcher888, Latinolooksmaxxer and hopecel

I read everything bro

I was about to ask you some questions and give you advice but after all of those ghostings how can you even believe her? how do you know she's a virgin? does she know about your slays?

my crucial question to you is: how many times she texted you first (after few days)? if you're always the one who initiate that means you're more into her than the other way around... even when you contact her after months let her text you first next time or she's probably not interested... how can you know that she doesn't text someone else? those excuses are corny and stupid - everyone uses their phone for hours a day :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I’ll show you but on like tg or discord if you dont mind, send me your details in pm, I’ll contact you tomorrow when I wake up.. thanks for the advice ☺️
you can also text me on tg bro I'm curious about the whole story

I don't know if that's true, she could've put those pictures easily because she wants to attract someone else, some other guy from her work or something, it's possible I'm nothing to her. Do you really think I should write her again to try? I'll be a fucking clown after deleting my account so many times..

Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised if this scenario reoccurred in the future knowing that you went away and came back so many times. It's a pattern. When your subconscious is triggered by something the girl did or did not do, you immediately leave or delete the chat to alleviate the psychological discomfort, maybe hoping that she will be moved by it. That has proven itself to be inefficient because you always come back to check on her.

What you need is to occupy yourself when you feel like exploding. If you're clingy, that most likely means you're desperate for her affection and have nothing else going for you in real life. Find something productive to do and let the girl have some space to breath. If you're going back to her just to do the same thing at the end, forget her completely.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and researcher888
I met a girl 2 years ago on a language learning app and right from the start I understood she's special, unlike other girls
Jfl

theres the main issue right off the bat you projected your Unicorn Fantasies on that foid

she stopped responding to me after I sent pics of my trip to Belgium, there was 1 pic where I look kinda manlet

GIGA JFL lmao

Last edited:
  • JFL
Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised if this scenario reoccurred in the future knowing that you went away and came back so many times. It's a pattern. When your subconscious is triggered by something the girl did or did not do, you immediately leave or delete the chat to alleviate the psychological discomfort, maybe hoping that she will be moved by it. That has proven itself to be inefficient because you always come back to check on her.

What you need is to occupy yourself when you feel like exploding. If you're clingy, that most likely means you're desperate for her affection and have nothing else going for you in real life. Find something productive to do and let the girl have some space to breath. If you're going back to her just to do the same thing at the end, forget her completely.
This is the plan so far discussed with a looksmax member:

- she is an NPC, who cares
- I will write "hi" then delete the chat locally so i dont look at it
- Then I will act more cold and aloof if she replies

Thoughts or im a total clown for doing this for the 5th time?

This is the plan so far discussed with a looksmax member:

- she is an NPC, who cares
- I will write "hi" then delete the chat locally so i dont look at it
- Then I will act more cold and aloof if she replies

Thoughts or im a total clown for doing this for the 5th time?

Not a clown. It's your feelings. You like the girl. I dealt with the same. Online girl was giving me the affection and attention I craved for, then the conversation became dry and we distanced ourselves, but we still communicate from time to time (she said happy birthday to me today, she remembered). You can't expect an online girl to be fully invested in you. She lives far away. I think you should go talk to her if you really want to. Just try to handle your ego if it gets on your way. Accept that she's not yours until you meet her in real life. You don't own her like a farmer owns a cow.

• +1
Not a clown. It's your feelings. You like the girl. I dealt with the same. Online girl was giving me the affection and attention I craved for, then the conversation became dry and we distanced ourselves, but we still communicate from time to time (she said happy birthday to me today, she remembered). You can't expect an online girl to be fully invested in you. She lives far away. I think you should go talk to her if you really want to. Just try to handle your ego if it gets on your way. Accept that she's not yours until you meet her in real life. You don't own her like a farmer owns a cow.
thanks

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
As someone who has had many many internet girlfriends over the years, I can promise you they are always doing this to multiple guys at once. You're just a vent buddy for her, nothing's ever going to happen. You mean absolutely nothing to her.

• +1
As someone who has had many many internet girlfriends over the years, I can promise you they are always doing this to multiple guys at once. You're just a vent buddy for her, nothing's ever going to happen. You mean absolutely nothing to her.
we were going to meet before and she told me before that she talks to me in her head. you really think its all nothing? no point in writing her? she sent me 1 hour voice messsages etc.

we were going to meet before and she told me before that she talks to me in her head. you really think its all nothing? no point in writing her? she sent me 1 hour voice messsages etc.

I've had about 1000 internet girls tell me the same thing but who really just wanted someone to chat with. Some I used to talk with on the phone for hours. I was using them as much as they were using me because I wanted to practice talking vocally with an actual girl and had no one else to talk to. Most of my internet girlfriends aren't so rude as to ever go hot/cold like that, though I've had a few. I've had all sorts, I'm very experienced. My most recent one tried to stop talking to me for a day cause I called her a hoe as a joke but she couldn't last longer than that and said 'do you realise how hard that was for me?' She acted so into me. Acted like she'd want to meet. They all do. But when it comes to actually meeting, oh something comes up, change subject, anything to avoid it.

I've had about 1000 internet girls tell me the same thing but who really just wanted someone to chat with. Some I used to talk with on the phone for hours. I was using them as much as they were using me because I wanted to practice talking vocally with an actual girl and had no one else to talk to. Most of my internet girlfriends aren't so rude as to ever go hot/cold like that, though I've had a few. I've had all sorts, I'm very experienced. My most recent one tried to stop talking to me for a day cause I called her a hoe as a joke but she couldn't last longer than that and said 'do you realise how hard that was for me?' She acted so into me. Acted like she'd want to meet. They all do. But when it comes to actually meeting, oh something comes up, change subject, anything to avoid it.
sounds like you are a bit bitter but I have a bit different situation here imo

• JFL
Reactions: romanstock
Dude measure ur dick u literally aired me

Measure it bonepressed from the top center covering around 80% of ur dick

Is she even real? And not catfish? Either way she probably has mental health issues leave her or you will be stuck forever.

• +1