[story] i approached the kurd female today.

Enlil

Enlil

murder
so here's what happened today guys.
I'm being 100% serious here (side note)
conclusion is, literally over.

so i woke up at 5am to get ready. i clothesmaxxed, haircutmaxxed, perfumemaxxed and tried to look thugmaxxed nigga...

i went to uni, met male frens, we smoked and looked pretty gang bbc maxxed..

however, she -that kurd female- came, and started reading shit on phone, i kept my eye on her without looking like a creep...

finally..

i approached her, like a motherfucker autistic aspie cuck, i couldn't maintain an eye connection even, imagine.. fuck me.
however, i said her " good morning,.." and started asking her irrelevant shit about exam, didn't last 2 minutes then i said ty and left..

the thing is, i realised her reactions were pretty shit toward me, felt like she literally want my death, cold and insecure ... I'm not memeing at this point guys.

so, we entered exam hall, did shit and went out.

i followed her to her closet while was smoking approached her again and asked how did she do.. she replied "uh okay, anon"
she didn't even ask about how i did lmfao... so at that point i replied her "good luck" and left...
you should by now understand why i didn't ask her for cup of coffee... its obviously over

what hurt me.. is... she was standing with that 6'1 christicuck 6/10 beardmaxxed gymmaxxed guy and laughing... guys imagine, height pill is legit.

hilarious shit guys. see this:
-me when answered her question in uni group:
IMG 20200107 113027 288

that guys when he answered her question:
IMG 20200107 112959 212

IMG 20200107 113045 314

yes guys. i got mogged by this nigga. just have social circle and ntmaxx theory.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Ghostcel, Petsmart and 5 others
He is Chaddam tbh
Keep crying for him while he adds this girl to his harem

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: stuckneworleans, william, Dogs and 10 others
He is Chaddam tbh
Keep crying for him while he adds this girl to his harem
you must be new here if you really believe he's a chaddam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, Barbarossa_ and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
you must be new here if you really believe he's a chaddam
He is bro, and I’ve been here a while. You are grey cel gay cel to me

He is bro, and I’ve been here a while. You are grey cel gay cel to me
>nct
>nose failo
>bloat
>shit hair
he height and ntmaxx mog me tho.
but yeah not even 4.5 psl.
prove me wrong cuck

• +1
Reactions: Hector, Administrator, عبد الرحمن and 2 others
>nct
>nose failo
>bloat
>shit hair
prove me wrong cuck
He only height/frame mogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Enlil
i cringed when i read you were thugmaxxed and then you couldnt even hold eye contact later

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ArdaxHG, stuckneworleans, william and 8 others
squamous.me

• Woah
Reactions: Enlil
i cringed when i read you were thugmaxxed and then you couldnt even hold eye contact later

bruh never underestimate cold approaching. its shit. i was surrounded by whores, hijabis, isis friends, soucucks etc.

i of course could eye contact her fine but yeah it is what it is

bruh never underestimate cold approaching. its shit. i was surrounded by whores, hijabis, isis friends, soucucks etc.

you need the looks for cold approach bro

she is literally judging you like she would judge anyone else on tinder.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Barbarossa_ and Enlil
Broooootal
BTW bro this nigga isn't anything special and he is ugly to us guys but only cuz of his pheno tbh but you are underestimating what the subconscious female mind is doing when interacting with someone like this cuck
He have high cheekbones, wide and prominent chin, short philtrom and really good chin to philtrom ratio and a compact midface and very symmetric face.

So subconsciously a lot of bitches would be attracted to him cuz all of these are health indicators and also indicates high testosterone.

• +1
You are suffering from oneitis, go and fuck ten other girls, and only after you do this approach her...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Michael, CopingCel and Barbarossa_

so i woke up at 5am to get ready. i clothesmaxxed, haircutmaxxed, perfumemaxxed and tried to look thugmaxxed nigga...

however, she -that kurd female- came, and started reading shit on phone, i kept my eye on her without looking like a creep...

finally..

i approached her, like a motherfucker autistic aspie cuck, i couldn't maintain an eye connection even, imagine.. fuck me.
however, i said her " good morning,.." and started asking her irrelevant shit about exam, didn't last 2 minutes then i said ty and left..

the thing is, i realised her reactions were pretty shit toward me, felt like she literally want my death, cold and insecure ... I'm not memeing at this point guys.

i followed her to her closet while was smoking approached her again and asked how did she do.. she replied "uh okay, anon"
she didn't even ask about how i did lmfao... so at that point i replied her "good luck" and left...
you should by now understand why i didn't ask her for cup of coffee... its obviously over

what hurt me.. is... she was standing with that 6'1 christicuck 6/10 beardmaxxed gymmaxxed guy and laughing... guys imagine, height pill is legit.

View attachment 218810
View attachment 218813
View attachment 218815

yes guys. i got mogged by this nigga. just have social circle and ntmaxx theory.
Is she new arrival foid

• +1
Didn't know things like this happened in Syria.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Enlil, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others
No! I REFUSE TO NTMAXX, FUCK SOCIAL CIRCLED ASCEND TO GIGACHAD AND MOG THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF EVERYONE OR DIE TRYING, A NORMAL LIFE IS BORING AND CUCKED TRYING TO RUN SOCIAL CIRCLE GAME.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII, Enlil, Mayorga and 1 other person
Or she could have been shy

Wow you posted before so you got balls
Whatever she was ugly.
In fact everone is ugly in Iraq I guess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil, BackFromTheMogging and Barbarossa_
>nct
>nose failo
>bloat
>shit hair
prove me wrong cuck
Major jaw assymetry too. But op do you mog him facially?

• So Sad
Ya think?

You:
5790FE6D 1EEE 4F94 A5A2 AF57B6E81B02
(5’7)

Her:
98F06ABF D7E3 4FE6 A258 7649EAF890CC

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU EXPECTING YOU UTTER RETARD

ARE YOU EVEN BLACKPILLED? OR ARE YOU SUB 60 IQ?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Dogs, Enlil and 5 others
Bro what are you doing in syria anyway?
If you want to ascend come to europe or northern america. Here even if you dont ascend atleast you dont die in war and can LDARmaxx.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Enlil and maxmendietta
How do you look and whats your height

• +1

finally..

View attachment 218810
View attachment 218813
View attachment 218815

THAT GUY IS SO DOM

OF COURSE HE MOGGED YOU

JFL LOOK AT HIS EYE AREA

• Hmm...

finally..

View attachment 218810
View attachment 218813
View attachment 218815

You guys have a weird Arabic dialect

Which country ?
Ya think?

You:
View attachment 219053(5’7)

Her:
View attachment 219054

WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU EXPECTING YOU UTTER RETARD

ARE YOU EVEN BLACKPILLED? OR ARE YOU SUB 60 IQ?
She
Bro what are you doing in syria anyway?
If you want to ascend come to europe or northern america. Here even if you dont ascend atleast you dont die in war and can LDARmaxx.
I heard Syrians have great food tho

Last edited:
  • +1
It's brutally over for us @Enlil .

Just get over with it man, LDAR.

Last edited:
  • +1
If you want to truly thugmaxx take her as a slave its legal in shithole low iq countries like yours

• Hmm...
زنجي شبه بشري 🤣😂

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: CoconutMan and Barbarossa_
If your avi is actually you, Lose that fat and get jacked. Grow your hair and I swear you would be fucking high tier. Get it through your head. You have a perfect hairline, good eye area and good skin. Getting rid of the unibrow is easy shit, it legit takes 2 mins in front of a mirror. Stop rotting you fucking moron, you have no one to blame but yourself
because you dont want to put in the work.

As always fatcel = volcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, Patient A and Enlil

finally..

View attachment 218810
View attachment 218813
View attachment 218815

Conclusion; Women are so fucking miserable

• +1
U need to try on several foids not only one, she is clearly already taken by the guy in pic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Enlil
Are you kurd? You look a little bit negroid, if the picture people claim is OP seriously is a OP.

• Hmm...
How do you look and whats your height
5'8. imagine we dont have proper toilets with proper mirrors to shit. fuck this shithole
>b-but just get a haircut bro!!! :soy:
20200107 092321

No! I REFUSE TO NTMAXX, FUCK SOCIAL CIRCLED ASCEND TO GIGACHAD AND MOG THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF EVERYONE OR DIE TRYING, A NORMAL LIFE IS BORING AND CUCKED TRYING TO RUN SOCIAL CIRCLE GAME.
Yeah also u can't just decide to social maxx it must happen naturally

btw guys ill give it another try tomorrow and be extremely direct without any side talk.. "hey wanna hang out after exam?"

what do you think about beardmaxxxing?
never. beards are gay and doesn't fit me at all bro.

btw guys ill give it another try tomorrow and be extremely direct without any side talk.. "hey wanna hang out after exam?"

never. beards are gay and doesn't fit me at all bro.
It’s over bro, I’m sorry to tell you.
Try anyways and report back,
It’s a tough pill to swallow but you look like a faggot

It’s over bro, I’m sorry to tell you.
Try anyways and report back,
It’s a tough pill to swallow but you look like a faggot
the irony is that I've been approached by two gay males weeks ago lmfao. really over. how to not give gay vibes bro. teach me pls

the irony is that I've been approached by two gay males weeks ago lmfao. really over. how to not give gay vibes bro. teach me pls
Get a human head transplant and hit the gym
You will have great success with men, if I was gay and saw you I would be down to destroy you. but you are not enough for Becky.

looksmaxxx or take the gay pill

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: homesick and Enlil
Get a human head transplant and hit the gym

You will have great success with men, if I was gay and saw you I would be down to destroy you. but you are not enough for Becky.

looksmaxxx or take the gay pill
pointless. roping next year anyway lol so idc tbh ded srs

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Patient A
You are suffering from oneitis, go and fuck ten other girls, and only after you do this approach her...

JFL @ approaching girls

If you shower enough and clean your room, girls will start to chase you.
5'8. imagine we dont have proper toilets with proper mirrors to shit. fuck this shithole
View attachment 219291

He indeed mogs you hard, you look weak and sick.

But I think you have potential.

Undereye fillers and melatonan 2 will make you look way less sick and are pretty cheap.

Then you get some jaw filler or better an implant.

After that you should be good looking enough to have some fun in live.

Last edited:
View attachment 219291
is that jizz on ur mirror?
srs tho u look like a twink ngl
you need to gymcel and increase your testosterone or u will never get a gf

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
is that jizz on ur mirror?
srs tho u look like a twink ngl
you need to gymcel and increase your testosterone or u will never get a gf

Right if you plan to rope, you could at least inject some t before and see if it helps.

Fn

You were born to get cucked to death get used to it subhuman fucker