(STORY) It's funny how much everything is about status nowadays

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
I went on a date with an 18 year old legit Stacy girl a few months ago. All memes aside this girl was legit model tier. She didn't respond to me off Tinder the first two messages I sent because she thought I was a fake profile. When I finally met her she had a very pleasant reaction and was complimenting me for the first like 10 minutes of meeting her. She even said how pretty my BLUE eyes were "I'm like melting every time you look at me with those deep blue eyes" was her actual quote (+10 points for contacts.)

However one thing she said really was redpilling to me. She was talking about how good looking I am but that it would be great to be able to "show me off to her friends" but even moreso she said "wow if we posted together on my IG I could probably get a lot more likes" and basically laughed at the idea that we would look great together to her followers on IG. And she went into a whole thing about how I could add to HER status on social media.

She then also started talking about another girl from her school and how it would make that girl feel really bad if she could show up to a party with me on her arm, and how jealous all the other girls would be. The entire convo started to turn into how to use me to better her status and shit. When I told her I had no social media she was definitely turned off and thought that was weird.

I didn't fuck her that night, in fact it wasn't till the 4th date she finally slept with me, she said she doesn't fuck the first time (lol who knows if thats legit) but it fizzled out and I don't talk to her anymore. Just wanted to share how important social media and social standing is with girls nowadays, it's the MOST important thing there is

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Aqua, Deleted member 8165 and 55 others
with how big the world is everyone is insecure

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Aqua, Deleted member 8165 and 13 others
Poor chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14781, Deleted member 8202 and 23 others
POOR CHAD! :soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
Sweetmogger
said👆👆

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AcneScars, delusionalretard, Deleted member 10987 and 10 others
You still slayed her at the end of the day so it's all good.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 14577, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
Ye girls are so obsessed with validation they’ll even make videos when their dads dying

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 18199, gaymidget and 50 others
0D41EF23 4CF1 42D6 A46E 6230F66A2DCC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Be_ConfidentBro, Mateusz74 and 19 others
you could have created an instagram and used it to leverage (given how beautiful she is as a model)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: delusionalretard, joeveniro, CANI and 4 others
Chad's difficult life

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Tallooksmaxxer, Aqua and 19 others
How legit are your blue contacts? I stopped wearing them and went for hazel instead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14577 and volcelfatcel
Post pics of the bitch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827 and TITUS
no wonder, these people grow up with Instagram and Shit they dont know life without it. damn i feel old now:ogre:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14577, Stevensmithgerard and 4 others
Women can never love you for you, only what you can provide

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14577, Stevensmithgerard and 7 others
do you lie about ur age to get with these girls btw?

do you lie about ur age to get with these girls btw?
i assume he fakes his age on the tinder settings cuz Girls dont search for 30yo + guys by default its 18-24 iirc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Be_ConfidentBro, Patient A and 2 others
no wonder, these people grow up with Instagram and Shit they dont know life without it. damn i feel old now:ogre:
:blackpill: I always feel like a boomer everytime I overheard girls talk about what they do on instagram. I'm too ugly to have an audacity to register it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Be_ConfidentBro, subhuman incel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14551 and .👽.
:blackpill: I always feel like a boomer everytime I overheard girls talk about what they do on instagram.
yea Not only Girls but even guys ask me why i dont have insta. its a must tbh or just play it off

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Stevensmithgerard, Patient A and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Patient A and .👽.
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Patient A, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 14543 and 28 others
looks are really only step one :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
edit: contacts are a nice halo, however, literally all black women call me out on it but i get a halo with white women which is pretty cool and a good number of them dont even care when i fraud the shit lel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14543, Be_ConfidentBro, Stevensmithgerard and 7 others
make an instagram and post it here
you will instantly have suscribers so it doesnt look weird
but turn off the comments on posts except if you want to have autists using PSL lingo under every post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920, gaymidget, Deleted member 14543 and 15 others
Considering the amount of effort you put into your slaying, you should get social media for the multiplying effect. Probably more efficient than just relying on your looks, there is a point of diminishing returns.
Post pics of the bitch
This. This threads aren't the same if there are no pics of the girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632
make an instagram and post it here
you will instantly have suscribers so it doesnt look weird
but turn off the comments on posts except if you want to have autists using PSL lingo under every post
In fact he could make an instagram about slaying, once he is famous enough, girls will call him to get fucked and posted on his IG.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2632 and CANI
Considering the amount of effort you put into your slaying, you should get social media for the multiplying effect. Probably more efficient than just relying on your looks, there is a point of diminishing returns.

This. This threads aren't the same if there are no pics of the girl.
she had 150K followers on IG i am not posting a pic and risking one of u knowing her and doxxing me

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14264, subhuman incel and 15 others
When I told her I had no social media she was definitely turned off and thought that was weird.
you do tho. show her your looksmax account :feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow, Stevensmithgerard and 11 others
she had 150K followers on IG i am not posting a pic and risking one of u knowing her and doxxing me
You can post a pic and draw shit all over it, so It cant get reverse searched

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
its not about reverse image searching its about recognizing her face and one of u PMing her a link to my account and posts here

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, ShowerMaxxing, Solidcoin and 1 other person
This, we just need some ass or boobs showing to know what we are talking about.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
tbh its so easy to build an IG with your face. just Upload some Pics on your Account and put your Link into your bio. easy bro:Comfy:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 8318 and 3 others
its not about reverse image searching its about recognizing her face and one of u PMing her a link to my account and posts here
Dm me, I swear i wont msg her, besides I dont even have insta cuz im a lowlife retard.
I just wanna see what "stacy" is in your opinion

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Rift
Why you didn't ltr that stacy instead of keep slaying beckies?
Did she leave you or you left her?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Stevensmithgerard
Why you didn't ltr that stacy instead of keep slaying beckies?
Did she leave you or you left her?
she ended up ghosting me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Stevensmithgerard, Adreyan and 8 others
Brutal
Why she did that in your opinion?
Who knows, it might be cause I fucked one of her friends and didnt know it was her friend, but even after she found out she still hung out with me one more time and everything seemed fine. Maybe she just wasnt ok with it after all

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Stevensmithgerard, Adreyan and 9 others
Brutal
Why she did that in your opinion?
The amnesia pill of spending thousands on surgeries, looksmaxxing all to get ghosted by beckies even at 6.75 psl because of autism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Be_ConfidentBro, subhuman incel and 11 others
"I'm like melting every time you look at me with those deep blue eyes":feelsuhh:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Stevensmithgerard, Patient A and 1 other person
it might be cause I fucked one of her friends and didnt know it was her friend
Lol based
How did you meet her friend? Tinder?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
yes I am 22 on Tinder/bumble when I meet IRL I admit "my age is wrong on my bio I am actually 24" (33 in looksmax but im actually a 3000yo vampire irl)

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Amnesia
Muh looks theory

Social status is everything these days.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Amnesia
Amnesia selling his soul to please shallow females in return for an empty ballsack, I will never get how someone can have that little dignity

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Be_ConfidentBro, Mastermind and 4 others
Who else but Amnesia

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 16641, Be_ConfidentBro and 9 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, AcneScars, Rasputin and 8 others
Very true on the social status for girls and guys , was doing a internship for my college and there was a Stacy there 5”10/5/11brunette cute face nice ass etc but came to find out she had no Instagram and while I was still attracted it still turned me off her and was kind of a failo. When someone has low social status it makes you ask yourself way more questions about them like if they were a loser growing up or something , whether your chad or Stacy people WILL expect high social standing so the failo effect will be even bigger if you are not . Social maxing should be everyone’s focus here just as much as looks maxing

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, subhuman incel and The_God
UPDATE

ire made my tinder today, match with a 19 year old asian chick, pretty cute. trade snaps I send her one, I ask for a hangout and she asks for my IG. I say I don't have one and she asks why, I say cause my pics got stolen before she responds "k but who tf doesnt have an IG, I dunno if ur real" I send her another snap, longer, video of me talking literally saying her name and flashing my abs.

She responds OMGGG U SO HOT wow. I ask her if now she will hang out, she still says "i dunno maybe" I say why whats up. She responds but I dont know you, you could be a serial killer. I kinda sperg out and say "it feels like ur just messing with me at this point and have no intentions of meeting and I am not on here to play games I want to meet ppl"

she blocks me

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, Be_ConfidentBro, Warlow and 18 others
UPDATE

ire made my tinder today, match with a 19 year old asian chick, pretty cute. trade snaps I send her one, I ask for a hangout and she asks for my IG. I say I don't have one and she asks why, I say cause my pics got stolen before she responds "k but who tf doesnt have an IG, I dunno if ur real" I send her another snap, longer, video of me talking literally saying her name and flashing my abs.

She responds OMGGG U SO HOT wow. I ask her if now she will hang out, she still says "i dunno maybe" I say why whats up. She responds but I dont know you, you could be a serial killer. I kinda sperg out and say "it feels like ur just messing with me at this point and have no intentions of meeting and I am not on here to play games I want to meet ppl"

she blocks me
The fate of an aspie chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 14264, subhuman incel and 9 others