STORY OF A FOID AND A CHAD I KNOW

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
  • Chad: "And here's my 1970's stamp collection, and over here is my UK stamp collection. This section here covers some stamps from South America, and here's my anime stamp collection that I bought from Japan."
  • Foid: "Oh wow, that's so cool! You're so knowledgeable about so many types of stamps! Teehee!"
  • Chad: "Aww, shucks, it's a really nerdy hobby, but I love collecting stamps, and learning the history behind each one. Do you like stamps too?"
  • Foid: "Huh, wha-? Oh, stamps? Teehee! Oh, yeah they're so awesome. So do you like use them with online video games or something?"
  • Chad: "Uhh... these aren't used for games. Do you even know what stamps are used for?"
  • Foid: "Teehee! Teehee! Oh Chad, stop it, you're embarrassing me! Teehee! You like to tease me. You're so smart! Teehee! I thought these were used for games. Are they used as money?"
  • Chad: "You stupid cunt, stamps are used to mail out letters and shit. God you're so dumb. I ought to bitch slap you across the room. Geezuz..."
  • Foid: "Teeheehee! Teeheehee! Ohhh, I love it when you talk so dirty to me. Let's fuck right now!"
  • Chad: "(sigh, and unzips) Let's hurry this up, I've got to go to my local Stamp Collector's meeting."

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, Ricky212 and <6PSLcel
delusional stampcel

• JFL
Reactions: say∅
  • JFL
Reactions: NoseProphecy and whitepilledchad
love yo stories man… keep posting :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212