Story Of A Genius Guy Who Died After LL

Yes, I would take the offer 100%. If the evil government of the country I live in had the compassion to pay for my surgeries, I'd be able to actually start living my life.
they should pay for it if you have underbite

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
He probably couldn't afford surgery in the U.S.

I can't believe how blue pilled his sister is, while dating a tall white guy. Do they really believe what they write? Or is it just for sympathy?

The IG pictures got removed since you made this post. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Germania, datboijj and Jason Voorhees
Did she delete her instagram? Can't see shit

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
He's known to have a few horror stories. Always been seen as irresponsible with his karate chop leg break. And he's backwards with his adherence to the "G-Nail".
Who is the best LL surgeon?

Last edited:
Read the story it is really sad. But kinda amazed that a guy that smart agrees with is on the blackpill. But we all need to watch out for confirmation bias.

He should have listed to the medical professor and dad. would have been alive if he took faster measures.

Also kinda insane that his sister denies the looks aspect that much. The amount of how much looks matters vs personality is debatable and may differ person to person. To deny looks matter at all is plain wrong. That way when someone goes out with a burned disfigured face would have the same odds of a one night stand, getting a girl to like him as a male model.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
Also kinda insane that his sister denies the looks aspect that much. The amount of how much looks matters vs personality is debatable and may differ person to person.
she must deny that, she writes for fucking JEZEBEL JFL.
she say that and goes for only white tall guys... disgusting

No reputable clinic is going to allow their patients to die due to their own laziness after surgery.
How are they going to prevent it? It literally happens in airline flights all the time. Should the airplane have a mandatory "get up and stretch" time or something?

How are they going to prevent it? It literally happens in airline flights all the time. Should the airplane have a mandatory "get up and stretch" time or something?
Most of the expensive LL clinics in the US force the patients into physical therapy after the surgery as part of the package (as far as I'm aware).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
wow really?
Yeah, blood clots are extremely common after airline flights. You're sitting in a compact seat without any room to stretch or move in a plane 30,000 feet in the air causing a speculated increased risk of clots due to altitude. That's why a lot of people wear compression socks.

Who is the best LL surgeon?
Mahboubian imo.

A good clinic will not allow a patient to fly until the amount of weeks it takes to minimize the risk. Paley has had cases of DVT he was able to treat promptly. Yusha was literally rolling around in his hospital bed struggling with breathing issues and his complaints were dismissed or treatment postponed. This is pure negligence. The US government may suck and all, but that doesn't mean Guichet isn't a chump compared to US LL surgeons.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Mahboubian imo.

A good clinic will not allow a patient to fly until the amount of weeks it takes to minimize the risk. Paley has had cases of DVT he was able to treat promptly. Yusha was literally rolling around in his hospital bed struggling with breathing issues and his complaints were dismissed or treatment postponed. This is pure negligence. The US government may suck and all, but that doesn't mean Guichet isn't a chump compared to US LL surgeons.
I mean outside of LL, it happens when people fly. Obviously getting LL and then flying would be a retarded thing to do.

I didn't read the whole article but if he was truly rolling around saying he couldn't breathe and the doctor didn't give a fuck, then sure. But there's no proof that happened and I'm sure DVT is hard to spot compared to normal swelling from LL. Obviously once he had trouble breathing it should have been immediately clear.

Why The fuck dont you go to er when you get complications from a surgery? Some truly sub 70 iq shit

Due to pulmonary imbolism. This is what western society do to men.
RIP Yusha
View attachment 1431751

Her sister is a "tall white only" ethnic girl btw LOL

"Hours before he died, he was coughing while on the phone with my dad. My dad, who is a doctor, told Yush to go to the ER immediately. To my knowledge, Yush didn’t reach out for help until it was too late."

He looks like brown Terry Davis. Cursed pheno.

His appearance couldn't live up to his NT personality and intelligence. Thus thwarting him from doing and living the life he wanted to.

I would say it was more height than face looking at him so I gather why he did go for it.

Unfortunately this is the black pill. Your image matters and it is why you must take every step neccessry to fitting your image with what you believe you want to embody as a man. He wanted to embody what he had to offer and unfortunately it went wrong.

That's life. At least he went for it. Sometimes you end up in that 2% category of people whom die from surgery

as medium drink of water says, she still put 6ft only on tinder

Users who are viewing this thread

Back