Story of bitches I picked up

DrunkenSailor

DrunkenSailor

Kraken
1. Bitch had cross eyes in her childhood. Wore glasses for as long as I can remember, stopped wearing them lately. Semi low IQ I guessed, but I’ve been told she’s actually good in school. Whatever. She has a below average face: overbite, thin lips, small head and compact face. Anyway, very good boobs tho, great shape and size. Average ass idk, can’t remember, didn’t even pay attention. Got drunk one night and she was chilling with me and a friend in this friend’s yard. Next thing I remember I had my hand in her panties and I started rubbing her pussy. In my mind I’m like hell no I am not gonna fuck this ugly bitch. My friend tells me if you’re not gonna fuck her, I will. So I thought what the hell. We went inside this friend’s house and he went by himself to a room, me and this bitch to another. We started making out for a few mins, might have touched her tits or licked her nipples, don’t remember, I was so reluctant to undress her, so I didn’t. At one point I decided to want to leave the house, bitch says no let’s chill more, I’m like no, no more chilling. We left, we didn’t fuck, bitch went mad for some reason

2. I was chilling with my female cousin back in the highschool days and she had a female friend. Former landwhale, well actually not that fat from what I heard cause I didn’t know her for long, probably around chubby. Ok-ish face, kinda trashy whore looking. Anyway she was thinner at that point and iirc she was in a relationship with a gl dude (or so I thought at that time). Next thing I know we start hugging then bitch starts kissing my neck. I’m kinda embarrassed to do that shit infront of my cousin, but she sees it and kinda leave us alone in a room. Don’t remember much just that this bitch was on my dick and rubbing herself against it with our clothes on and at one point she asks me how am I lasting so long. Don’t know if she was aware but I was feeling literally nothing from what she was doing so ofc I wouldn’t feel anything. Then after some mins I ended up rubbing her pussy, again with clothes on until she cummed. Then she saw she had a missed call from her bf and she told him some lies that she was studying or w/e.
I couldn’t get away from this bitch for a few weeks. She kept harrassing me, texting me and wanting to fuck and I gently tried to push her away but she didn’t catch the drift. Don’t remember how it all ended, I guess I just stopped talking to her or some shit

3. I was in uni, campus shit. I was seeing this girl but had no interest in her. I wanted to fuck another girl, let’s call her R. So anyway, I spent a night with that random girl I was seeing, didn’t fuck cause I wasn’t attracted at all but fingered the hell out of her. Had no idea what I’m doing.

Anyway back to R. My campus friend needed a key to open his room and R was the person who held them and since I was the guy who was in contact with her I thought hey I’m gonna grab your key pal. So I went over to her place, we smoked, talked some crap and for some reason I remember I laid my head into her lap. Then I started to touch her breast lightly. No reaction so I thought she’s ok with it. So I kissed her. She looks a bit surprised but doesn’t back off. We kiss more. I get a boner. I decide I’m gonna go home. So I do. Lol

She texted me a few days later in the morning asking if I wanna have a coffee. I was at work so I told her I can’t. Didn’t talk to her again.

This girl R was hot tho. Most guys I knew would’ve smashed. I would’ve done it if I wasn’t a real idiot.

Considering all these (I have another story like this where I just get a girl effortless but she wasn’t gl either), I guess I must be a bit above average? Idk

That’s it, thanks for not reading

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook
Dnr, happy for you

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, nigkook and BitchBoy
All you did was finger some toilets. Pathetic cuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, spongebob, Jamaldickjavontus and 4 others
why did you always end up leaving lol

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy

1. Bitch had cross eyes in her childhood. Wore glasses for as long as I can remember, stopped wearing them lately. Semi low IQ I guessed, but I’ve been told she’s actually good in school. Whatever. She has a below average face: overbite, thin lips, small head and compact face. Anyway, very good boobs tho, great shape and size. Average ass idk, can’t remember, didn’t even pay attention. Got drunk one night and she was chilling with me and a friend in this friend’s yard. Next thing I remember I had my hand in her panties and I started rubbing her pussy. In my mind I’m like hell no I am not gonna fuck this ugly bitch. My friend tells me if you’re not gonna fuck her, I will. So I thought what the hell. We went inside this friend’s house and he went by himself to a room, me and this bitch to another. We started making out for a few mins, might have touched her tits or licked her nipples, don’t remember, I was so reluctant to undress her, so I didn’t. At one point I decided to want to leave the house, bitch says no let’s chill more, I’m like no, no more chilling. We left, we didn’t fuck, bitch went mad for some reason

2. I was chilling with my female cousin back in the highschool days and she had a female friend. Former landwhale, well actually not that fat from what I heard cause I didn’t know her for long, probably around chubby. Ok-ish face, kinda trashy whore looking. Anyway she was thinner at that point and iirc she was in a relationship with a gl dude (or so I thought at that time). Next thing I know we start hugging then bitch starts kissing my neck. I’m kinda embarrassed to do that shit infront of my cousin, but she sees it and kinda leave us alone in a room. Don’t remember much just that this bitch was on my dick and rubbing herself against it with our clothes on and at one point she asks me how am I lasting so long. Don’t know if she was aware but I was feeling literally nothing from what she was doing so ofc I wouldn’t feel anything. Then after some mins I ended up rubbing her pussy, again with clothes on until she cummed. Then she saw she had a missed call from her bf and she told him some lies that she was studying or w/e.
I couldn’t get away from this bitch for a few weeks. She kept harrassing me, texting me and wanting to fuck and I gently tried to push her away but she didn’t catch the drift. Don’t remember how it all ended, I guess I just stopped talking to her or some shit

3. I was in uni, campus shit. I was seeing this girl but had no interest in her. I wanted to fuck another girl, let’s call her R. So anyway, I spent a night with that random girl I was seeing, didn’t fuck cause I wasn’t attracted at all but fingered the hell out of her. Had no idea what I’m doing.

Anyway back to R. My campus friend needed a key to open his room and R was the person who held them and since I was the guy who was in contact with her I thought hey I’m gonna grab your key pal. So I went over to her place, we smoked, talked some crap and for some reason I remember I laid my head into her lap. Then I started to touch her breast lightly. No reaction so I thought she’s ok with it. So I kissed her. She looks a bit surprised but doesn’t back off. We kiss more. I get a boner. I decide I’m gonna go home. So I do. Lol

She texted me a few days later in the morning asking if I wanna have a coffee. I was at work so I told her I can’t. Didn’t talk to her again.

This girl R was hot tho. Most guys I knew would’ve smashed. I would’ve done it if I wasn’t a real idiot.

Considering all these (I have another story like this where I just get a girl effortless but she wasn’t gl either), I guess I must be a bit above average? Idk

That’s it, thanks for not reading
bro does everything except fuck JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and fikki