Story of how found out about the Black pill ( Sui Fuel, Tyrone )

NotCarv

NotCarv

#BlackRaceDomination
Back in high school, I was tight with this girl. We were like lookalikes, and I had a massive crush on her. Problem was, she kept shooting me down. I was all, "Be nice and confident, bro, and she'll come around," you know? Spent three-plus years stuck in the friend zone, thinking it would magically turn things around.

But hey, guess what? No action. I started wondering if I was just too ugly or something. Down the online rabbit hole, I stumbled onto redpill stuff – game and all that. Tried the tactics, and bam, scored with three girls without even going on dates.

Then came the black pill revelation. She starts talking to this dude, let's call him Tyrone. Guy's a 26-year-old bouncer, living with his parents, and, let's be real, not exactly Mr. Ambition. Meanwhile, I'm grinding, doing internships, leveling up my looks – and he gets her easily. I'm scratching my head, thinking, "How does this guy do it?"

Turns out, she spills the beans about Chads just using her and dumping her. That got me digging into the blackpill. She's hooking up with dudes way out of her league looks-wise, and Tyrone's treating her like garbage. And get this, she's buying him gifts and feeling all upset about it.

We used to be cool, swapping slaying stories, but it turned into a Tyrone talk show. I had to bounce, told her she's chasing after guys who only want a fling. It hit me hard – I was always there for her, but this good-looking dude swoops in and gets her all wrapped up. Crazy how looks play such a big role, you know?

In a nutshell, this whole thing opened my eyes big time. Learning about redpill and blackpill made me see that looks are way more crucial than I thought. I'm not ugly, tall, hit the gym, but man, it's a wild world out there.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, bululu_87, zan and 6 others
sucks to suck

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
White chads are more brutal

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, Skywalker and Egyptianmogger
Orbiting for 3 years is brutal. You got cucked hard bruh

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Meteor21, zsombi and 5 others
Orbiting for 3 years is brutal. You got cucked hard bruh
Tbh i didn't really have any friends or good father figure so really had to learn all this myself so yeah it's def brutal

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: datboijj, BloodClot and drimprovement
@ylrven better read it

Friendzone is so brutal. When foids try to friendzone me, I just stop responding to them. Only talk to girls that are actually attracted to you so you don’t lose your self respect

• +1
Reactions: greywind, SunShine Senpai, datboijj and 1 other person
I did not read sir.

Friendzone is so brutal. When foids try to friendzone me, I just stop responding to them. Only talk to girls that are actually attracted to you so you don’t lose your self respect
yeah girls know within 5 secs if they wanna fuck

• +1
Reactions: Jaded, datboijj, proxyy and 1 other person
Tbh i didn't really have any friends or good father figure so really had to learn all this myself so yeah it's def brutal
It's cool though, we have to learn somehow. I got down the redpill/blackpill rabbithole when I almost got back together with my oneitis ex at a music festival and she fucked a 6'3 chadlite that she met that day right next to my tent in the camping zone while I was having a drug induced psychosis. I was crying like a bitch. Never heard from her again. It was the most brutal blackpilling moment

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall and Ricky212
It's cool though, we have to learn somehow. I got down the redpill/blackpill rabbithole when I almost got back together with my oneitis ex at a music festival and she fucked a 6'3 chadlite that she met that day right next to my tent in the camping zone while I was having a drug induced psychosis. I was crying like a bitch. Never heard from her again. It was the most brutal blackpilling moment
damn bro hope you are okay now

makes u feel like shit when u gotta work hard for a girl and chad fucks in 1 day

being friends with girls help with nt and rizz

• +1
Reactions: Rationalchrismaxxer and NotCarv
why tf would you even entertain that slut lmao?
weak ass bitch

Ouch man, she used to as an emotional tampon and discarded you
At the bright side, you at least learned about the blackpill and can still get better now. Good luck man!

Ouch man, she used to as an emotional tampon and discarded you
At the bright side, you at least learned about the blackpill and can still get better now. Good luck man!
Im only 20 now glad i learned it around 16

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
this is genuinely one of the most brutal stories I have ever read on here, holy shit

Back in high school, I was tight with this girl. We were like lookalikes, and I had a massive crush on her. Problem was, she kept shooting me down. I was all, "Be nice and confident, bro, and she'll come around," you know? Spent three-plus years stuck in the friend zone, thinking it would magically turn things around.

But hey, guess what? No action. I started wondering if I was just too ugly or something. Down the online rabbit hole, I stumbled onto redpill stuff – game and all that. Tried the tactics, and bam, scored with three girls without even going on dates.

Then came the black pill revelation. She starts talking to this dude, let's call him Tyrone. Guy's a 26-year-old bouncer, living with his parents, and, let's be real, not exactly Mr. Ambition. Meanwhile, I'm grinding, doing internships, leveling up my looks – and he gets her easily. I'm scratching my head, thinking, "How does this guy do it?"

Turns out, she spills the beans about Chads just using her and dumping her. That got me digging into the blackpill. She's hooking up with dudes way out of her league looks-wise, and Tyrone's treating her like garbage. And get this, she's buying him gifts and feeling all upset about it.

We used to be cool, swapping slaying stories, but it turned into a Tyrone talk show. I had to bounce, told her she's chasing after guys who only want a fling. It hit me hard – I was always there for her, but this good-looking dude swoops in and gets her all wrapped up. Crazy how looks play such a big role, you know?

In a nutshell, this whole thing opened my eyes big time. Learning about redpill and blackpill made me see that looks are way more crucial than I thought. I'm not ugly, tall, hit the gym, but man, it's a wild world out there.
makes me at peace knowing ambitionless niggas get luck. sometimes i hate hard work

Nice story

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv

Every guy here know that feel when u do everything u can, put so much effort in something, logically it should bring positive outcome like when u invest your time gym, work, study etc there always gonna give u some kind of reward for hard work maybe late (if u have eg shit bodybuilding genetics) but eventually it’s gonna give u some results. But with girls it’s far from the truth, that one guy who live stressless life all time, haven’t struggle at least once in his lifetime just fuck the girls that u can only imagine how it feels holding hands with her. U can just looksmax and pray that gonna be enough to MAYBE have a glance of that chad life in your late twenties

Every guy here know that feel when u do everything u can, put so much effort in something, logically it should bring positive outcome like when u invest your time gym, work, study etc there always gonna give u some kind of reward for hard work maybe late (if u have eg shit bodybuilding genetics) but eventually it’s gonna give u some results. But with girls it’s far from the truth, that one guy who live stressless life all time, haven’t struggle at least once in his lifetime just fuck the girls that u can only imagine how it feels holding hands with her. U can just looksmax and pray that gonna be enough to MAYBE have a glance of that chad life in your late twenties
Honestly it pisses me off as everyone here prolly I felt miserable of my life (not like killing myself but just really sad) but some part of me believe I’m gonna ascend Idk maybe in 10-15 years but eventually I’m gonna feel attractive

this is genuinely one of the most brutal stories I have ever read on here, holy shit
The full story is worse. Later that night someone approached my tent, i could only see his shadow and the shadow of the knife he had in his hand, it was probably him but I don't know to this day. He pissed on my tent and recorded me sitting inside scared of not getting stabbed, then he probably showed it to her and her fiends to laugh at me and make me look even worse, dude is a legit psycho. All the girls that had any interes in me in my city just disappeared, and I figured they probably have ruined my reputation. 2 years later I got jacked and I mustered up the courage to confront him. I tried to meet up with him and fuck him up but couldn't find him, I started threatening him on fb messanger, I broke his window with a big stone and he reported me to the police, had to pay for his window. After that I messaged his gf who is the best friend of my ex and told her that her boyfriend is a pussy and won't fight me, she started defending him and telling me that he's innocent. Yeah, eventually I had to move because of my stained reputation but at least I know he'll never fuck with me again because I will legit stomp on his head. He is lucky I didn't find him when I was at my angriest cuz I would've legit killed him.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall
Honestly it pisses me off as everyone here prolly I felt miserable of my life (not like killing myself but just really sad) but some part of me believe I’m gonna ascend Idk maybe in 10-15 years but eventually I’m gonna feel attractive
Yeah perfectly said

Was the girl white?

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Jaded and NotCarv
i knew i was ugly and boring since young age i was just too stupid to get 1 plus 1 for a long time.Blackpill found me i was never looking for it.

Thanks for the looksmsxxing advice bro

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and NotCarv

Always keep your respect, boys and girls are never friends there's always one that wants to fuck and the other party knows it.
If you get friend zoned, immediately ditch her ghost her block her or whatever, keep your self respect and don't look like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv

Just say you were cucked. No need to drag it so much you absolute moron