Story of insane foid behavior

baowen

baowen

Iron
Story from when I was in middle school, about 13/14. During my math class, the girl I was at a table with was MTB, we'll call her E. E would read super graphic romance novels, including during the class. She would read these books and show the sex scenes to me, one time she read it out loud :lul:. After a month of her reading these books to me, grabbing my arm, and other IOIs her friend asked me if I liked E; I said no bc I was a late bloomer and not attracted to girls yet :feelswhy:. I was oblivious to her actions too, I just thought it was a bit strange. After E learned I didn't like her, she made a hitlist of the 10 people she wanted to kill, I was number one (JFL). Because she made the document on the school computer, the school found out, and removed her from my class. They made her go to the counselor for the rest of the year. Despite all of this, she came up to me multiple times throughout the year and begged me to be with her. I said no to her every time she approached, and she would start screaming at me before a teacher took her away. Despite her doing all of this, she never got in trouble. Crazy how being a foid halos you this much; had I, or any other boy at the school done this we would've been expelled for SA or some bullshit

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, VivaCristoRey and L13
who let bud out of the asylum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, ijustwannabeursweet, TechnoBoss and 2 others
nah I know that hoes room smelled like pussy and fish from all the fingering she be doing

Story from when I was in middle school, about 13/14. During my math class, the girl I was at a table with was MTB, we'll call her E. E would read super graphic romance novels, including during the class. She would read these books and show the sex scenes to me, one time she read it out loud :lul:. After a month of her reading these books to me, grabbing my arm, and other IOIs her friend asked me if I liked E; I said no bc I was a late bloomer and not attracted to girls yet :feelswhy:. I was oblivious to her actions too, I just thought it was a bit strange. After E learned I didn't like her, she made a hitlist of the 10 people she wanted to kill, I was number one (JFL). Because she made the document on the school computer, the school found out, and removed her from my class. They made her go to the counselor for the rest of the year. Despite all of this, she came up to me multiple times throughout the year and begged me to be with her. I said no to her every time she approached, and she would start screaming at me before a teacher took her away. Despite her doing all of this, she never got in trouble. Crazy how being a foid halos you this much; had I, or any other boy at the school done this we would've been expelled for SA or some bullshit
shietttttt nigga

fuck you nigga

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy