Story of Michael Adebolajo and Lee Rigby (Hiroshima Nagasaki Suifuel)

human304

human304

Kraken
Michael Adebolajo, first had sex with his then school girlfriend Justine Rigden, face of Essex model at age 14, she was 12 at the time. She later became mother of his sheboon daughter.
Justine Rigden a Hairdresser from Essex

so then he banged another 14 year old white girl when he was 16. she later claimed he raped her. (jfl no bitch , you went to his room with another snowbunny friend to get banged , we all know that )

"Callous Adebolajo, convicted this week of the horrific murder of the soldier, had lured the 14-year-old to his room to satisfy his vile lust.
On the day of the attack, Vivian and a friend went to Adebolajo’s house where he took them up to his room with a pal.

She said: “I woke up and could feel him on top of me. I was lying flat on my back on the floor and could feel his weight. I was disoriented and felt sick."

Michael Adebolajo

He was known to take lots of women to his home.

Michael first became a dad aged 23 when he got two student neighbours pregnant at around the same time in 2007. JFL, both of them were white.

Then he married another white girl and had four children with her. JFL.

So at 29 he fucked probably a thousand girls , taken virginty of 100s of women and has seven kids.

Then he turned Jihadi and killed white soldier Lee Rigby , who was married to a white whale and childless.
 SUNDAY MIRROR ONLY James Rigby with Rebecca Metcalfe

Kenyan Intelligence warned UK about Michael going full on Jihadi and attacking a white soldier but UK intelligence officer ( a white woman perhaps) said they are willing to take that risk and he is not a threat.

This is what life looks like for a Tyrone vs a Beta white boy.

Oh, it was another white girl, Samantha Lewthwaite code name White Widow ( a snowbunny married to a black jihadi) who financed his travels and supplied him weapons.
0 WHiteMAIN

Needed lip filler to try and hide those hideous gums & subhuman teeth;

Justine-Rigden-Michael-Adebolajo-girlfriend-pictures1.jpg

• +1
Reactions: 5footsix56
Brutal. Also funny how the white woman in the last picture looks MENA in the picture with the dude.

He's not even that good looking just normie tier

How the fuck