story of worlds first incel - prophet Muhammad helps an manlet ascend

Deleted member 20216

Deleted member 20216

he/him but I support LGBTQQIP2SAA++ community
Islamic sources: Sahih Muslim.

His name was julaybeeb. Julaybib means small grown, referring to Julaybib's unusually short stature. He is described as being “damim” which means ugly, deformed, or of repulsive appearance. Islamic scholars describe him as so hideous that if a person looked at him he just wanted to look away.

Even more disturbing was that for the society in which he lived, Julaybib’s lineage and tribe was not known. This was a grave disability for the culture and society of 7th century Arabia. He could not expect any compassion or help, any protection or support from a society that placed a great deal of importance on family and tribal connections.

In fact he was prohibited by one person, a certain Abu Barzah of the Aslam tribe, from entering his home who once told his wife: “Do not let Julaybib enter among you. If he does, I shall certainly do (something terrible to him)"

One day, Prophet Muhammad ran into julaybib, and greeted him saying "how are you, O julaybib". Julaybib said "Do you think the only girl I will ever get is in heaven?". The prophet understood what he means, that he will never be able to get a girl to marry owing to his face. "Is the only hope for me to get a girl is to die and go to heaven?"

Prophet Muhammad replied "you will a get a girl in both this world and in the heavens inshaallah "

He then instructed him to go to so and so house, they have a daughter, and ask their daughter's hand for marriage. The girl prophet was referring to was known to be one of the most beautiful girls in Medina. As expected, he got rejected. (Marrying this way might sound weird for modern Western standards but in 7th century Arabia marriages like this were common).

After this, prophet himself visited that house. He requested the family that he wants their daughter's hand for marriage, at which the father was extremely delighted. He was jumping in joy at the misunderstanding that the highest status man in all of Arabia wants to marry his daughter. But then the prophet said "No, not for me. For julaybib".

The man's smiles turned into a frown, but he didn't have the heart to reject him rudely, so he said "let me consult my wife".

The girl's mother at hearing the news got furious. She said that they have had far better looking men asking for marriage but we rejected him, we had greater families whom we turned away, and now the most hideous, the lowest of the low has the guts to ask our daughter's hand!!! (Woman moment :feelshaha::feelshaha:).

The girl heard all of this, and came out of her room. She asked about who is the person wanting to marry her, and her mother told the whole story. She said how could they defy the prophet and because Prophet Muhammad requested this, Julaybeeb is the only man she will marry.

Julaybeeb was delighted when the news reached him. Since he was very poor, Muhammad organized a donation drive to arrange for the marriage, and asked his companions to look after him.

Some time later, julaybeeb got to know about a military expedition by prophet Muhammad. (According to unconfirmed sources, when julaybib got to know about it, he was ready to fight too. His father in law said that Muhammad did not make the participation compulsory and maybe he would like to enjoy some time with his wife, which julaybib refused. He said that how can he enjoy the comfort of his home while the prophet was in the battlefield.)

After the battle had ended with muslim victory, people were enquiring questions like "where is my uncle", "where is my brother". But prophet Muhammad was looking for julaybeeb. He went from person to person asking "where is julaybeeb". People said "I don't know" and some even said "nobody cares about julaybeeb".

He then went to the battlefield to inspect the dead bodies, and among one of them he found julaybeeb, surrounded by 7 dead enemy soldiers. He had killed 7 enemies single handedly.

When prophet saw this, he started crying. He held julaybeeb in his forearms, with tears were flowing from his eyes. But suddenly he started smiling, and then looked away.

One of his friends noticed him, and later on asked "why were you crying, and then smiling and looked away?". The prophet replied "I was crying for the loss of julaybeeb, noone cared about him but me. But then Allah showed me his place in heaven, at which i smiled. One of his hoor wives was running towards julaybeeb. Her heel got exposed so I looked away, I have no right to look at julaybeeb's wife".

(Hoors/houris in islamic scriptures refer to women of heaven. They are described as unimaginably beautiful girls untouched beforehand by man or jinn, as elegant as rubies and coral, having large, bright-eyed black eyes set against the whiteness of their irises. They will be eternally young and hairless except the eyebrows and the head).

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, TheAbyssinian, ropemax and 4 others
Julaybeeb wasn’t the first incel lol. Why do you hate Islam so much?

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
u were the first incel :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hellcat, babouchelelouche, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
Brutal u just doxxed @Zer0/∞

• JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Lifefuel for the guys

stop talkin abt religion tbh in this forum.

• +1
Reactions: Hellcat
This made me cage ngl

So he married a girl who wasn't attracted to him and agreed solely because of reverance for muhammad, then he died and was assigned 72 non-human beings who also didn't choose him on their own

Islamic sources: Sahih Muslim.

His name was julaybeeb. Julaybib means small grown, referring to Julaybib's unusually short stature. He is described as being “damim” which means ugly, deformed, or of repulsive appearance. Islamic scholars describe him as so hideous that if a person looked at him he just wanted to look away.

Even more disturbing was that for the society in which he lived, Julaybib’s lineage and tribe was not known. This was a grave disability for the culture and society of 7th century Arabia. He could not expect any compassion or help, any protection or support from a society that placed a great deal of importance on family and tribal connections.

In fact he was prohibited by one person, a certain Abu Barzah of the Aslam tribe, from entering his home who once told his wife: “Do not let Julaybib enter among you. If he does, I shall certainly do (something terrible to him)"

One day, Prophet Muhammad ran into julaybib, and greeted him saying "how are you, O julaybib". Julaybib said "Do you think the only girl I will ever get is in heaven?". The prophet understood what he means, that he will never be able to get a girl to marry owing to his face. "Is the only hope for me to get a girl is to die and go to heaven?"

Prophet Muhammad replied "you will a get a girl in both this world and in the heavens inshaallah "

He then instructed him to go to so and so house, they have a daughter, and ask their daughter's hand for marriage. The girl prophet was referring to was known to be one of the most beautiful girls in Medina. As expected, he got rejected. (Marrying this way might sound weird for modern Western standards but in 7th century Arabia marriages like this were common).

After this, prophet himself visited that house. He requested the family that he wants their daughter's hand for marriage, at which the father was extremely delighted. He was jumping in joy at the misunderstanding that the highest status man in all of Arabia wants to marry his daughter. But then the prophet said "No, not for me. For julaybib".

The man's smiles turned into a frown, but he didn't have the heart to reject him rudely, so he said "let me consult my wife".

The girl's mother at hearing the news got furious. She said that they have had far better looking men asking for marriage but we rejected him, we had greater families whom we turned away, and now the most hideous, the lowest of the low has the guts to ask our daughter's hand!!! (Woman moment :feelshaha::feelshaha:).

The girl heard all of this, and came out of her room. She asked about who is the person wanting to marry her, and her mother told the whole story. She said how could they defy the prophet and because Prophet Muhammad requested this, Julaybeeb is the only man she will marry.

Julaybeeb was delighted when the news reached him. Since he was very poor, Muhammad organized a donation drive to arrange for the marriage, and asked his companions to look after him.

Some time later, julaybeeb got to know about a military expedition by prophet Muhammad. (According to unconfirmed sources, when julaybib got to know about it, he was ready to fight too. His father in law said that Muhammad did not make the participation compulsory and maybe he would like to enjoy some time with his wife, which julaybib refused. He said that how can he enjoy the comfort of his home while the prophet was in the battlefield.)

After the battle had ended with muslim victory, people were enquiring questions like "where is my uncle", "where is my brother". But prophet Muhammad was looking for julaybeeb. He went from person to person asking "where is julaybeeb". People said "I don't know" and some even said "nobody cares about julaybeeb".

He then went to the battlefield to inspect the dead bodies, and among one of them he found julaybeeb, surrounded by 7 dead enemy soldiers. He had killed 7 enemies single handedly.

When prophet saw this, he started crying. He held julaybeeb in his forearms, with tears were flowing from his eyes. But suddenly he started smiling, and then looked away.

One of his friends noticed him, and later on asked "why were you crying, and then smiling and looked away?". The prophet replied "I was crying for the loss of julaybeeb, noone cared about him but me. But then Allah showed me his place in heaven, at which i smiled. One of his hoor wives was running towards julaybeeb. Her heel got exposed so I looked away, I have no right to look at julaybeeb's wife".

(Hoors/houris in islamic scriptures refer to women of heaven. They are described as unimaginably beautiful girls untouched beforehand by man or jinn, as elegant as rubies and coral, having large, bright-eyed black eyes set against the whiteness of their irises. They will be eternally young and hairless except the eyebrows and the head).
it was over for manlets since the dawn of time

Im becoming muslim now... I am julaybeeb incarnate ngl

• +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche