Story saw 2 truecels today and I felt so sad for them

brucel

brucel

Looksmax King
First one was when I went to the super market after I was going to the cashier area there I saw a guy who looked 5'9 maybe 5'8 (avg height), skinny but what made him a truecel? His face was nearly turned 45 degrees, I mean his jaw and nose were literally turned and the moment I saw him my heart sank and looked away immediately, then looked at him again but he later went to another isle. I literally went home praying that he finds happiness and a wife that loves him and finds peace. (wasn't going to write this if I didn't see another truecel...)

Second one was me at a restaurant with my family, after we got our starting meals I saw a 5'8 maybe taller, maybe 21, white, blue eyes, but skinny and what made him look bad? He had a really recessed jaw (made him have a wimp look) I then looked at the way he was breathing and guess what? he was mouth breathing, I felt like utter shit and just kept looking at him every chance and when I saw him near the other workers I just saw him standing still smiling almost awkwardly trying to get into the convo but clearly they were ignoring him (and they were ugly normies like wtf he would mog them to death of just had an avg lower third) I felt so bad for him and I was thinking to my self how can he know that mouth breathing is bad? will he close his mouth and learn to breath from hos nose? will he grow a beard and beard fraud? I knew he was going to be treated like shit but not to be ignored 100% like what, and the other workers were fighting amongst each other for stupid shit and some were working but were picking like 2 plates on a small tray, while he had that big movable thing forgot its name and he went to like two tables under 7 mins and picked everything, like these dumb fucks were still arguing like little rats and he was nearly placing all the plates on the table were it would be cleaned and he wasn't even bothered by them. I said to myself I would tell him to mouth breath and to search about mewing but when my family stood to leave he was no where to be found, I feel so bad if he just stops mouth breathing he would be living life 10x easier as that is his only big failo and his height was avg....

The blackpill is so harsh but it is the reality, just by looking at them I would know how they would be treated and how they would act, it is hard to consume but it is real.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken, fuckedupmanlet, aBetterMii and 9 others
First posted in the wrong section, now it is in the correct one.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
I've seen more truecels lately which makes me think it's because of some chemicals in our foods/water or women having children at an old age. I've wanted to black pill them, but don't do it in the end cause I assume they'll be like those retarded reddit denialcels.

• +1
Reactions: Ken, Sapieeen, Mouthbreath and 3 others
niggas on this site gotta start learning how to format content to make it readable, aint no one reading that op

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: squirrelcel, Richard_Hungwell, Chadeep and 6 others
I've seen more truecels lately which makes me think it's because of some chemicals in our foods/water or women having children at an old age. I've wanted to black pill them, but don't do it in the end cause I assume they'll be like those retarded reddit denialcels.
Maybe, but I wish the blackpill would be given to everyone who needs it and if they will deny it then its on them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
Everyone isn't meant to be blackpilled. I envy those who still live in their bluepilled Disney fantasy.
I was unironically happier when I thought my lack of game was hindering my dating success rather than my genes, height, and nuerodivergency.

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Ken, aBetterMii and 8 others
Everyone isn't meant to be blackpilled. I envy those who still live in their bluepilled Disney fantasy.
I was unironically happier when I thought my lack of game was hindering my dating success rather than my genes, height, and nuerodivergency.
That's true I also wish to be blue pilled again and go back to playing video games but now I just mentally can't, I know its cope now. But the reality is someone can change a lot of things by focusing on thier looks, and they without a shred of doubt can improve.

Now I am like an autist analyzing any man that goes (like his height face jaw everything its so stupid)

• +1
Reactions: squirrelcel
niggas on this site gotta start learning how to format content to make it readable, aint no one reading that op
I read the first few sentences then gave up.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and brucel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
First one was when I went to the super market after I was going to the cashier area there I saw a guy who looked 5'9 maybe 5'8 (avg height), skinny but what made him a truecel? His face was nearly turned 45 degrees, I mean his jaw and nose were literally turned and the moment I saw him my heart sank and looked away immediately, then looked at him again but he later went to another isle. I literally went home praying that he finds happiness and a wife that loves him and finds peace. (wasn't going to write this if I didn't see another truecel...)

Second one was me at a restaurant with my family, after we got our starting meals I saw a 5'8 maybe taller, maybe 21, white, blue eyes, but skinny and what made him look bad? He had a really recessed jaw (made him have a wimp look) I then looked at the way he was breathing and guess what? he was mouth breathing, I felt like utter shit and just kept looking at him every chance and when I saw him near the other workers I just saw him standing still smiling almost awkwardly trying to get into the convo but clearly they were ignoring him (and they were ugly normies like wtf he would mog them to death of just had an avg lower third) I felt so bad for him and I was thinking to my self how can he know that mouth breathing is bad? will he close his mouth and learn to breath from hos nose? will he grow a beard and beard fraud? I knew he was going to be treated like shit but not to be ignored 100% like what, and the other workers were fighting amongst each other for stupid shit and some were working but were picking like 2 plates on a small tray, while he had that big movable thing forgot its name and he went to like two tables under 7 mins and picked everything, like these dumb fucks were still arguing like little rats and he was nearly placing all the plates on the table were it would be cleaned and he wasn't even bothered by them. I said to myself I would tell him to mouth breath and to search about mewing but when my family stood to leave he was no where to be found, I feel so bad if he just stops mouth breathing he would be living life 10x easier as that is his only big failo and his height was avg....

The blackpill is so harsh but it is the reality, just by looking at them I would know how they would be treated and how they would act, it is hard to consume but it is real.
You're a truecel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful and brucel
You really think changing his mouth breathing habit at 21 would change anything :ROFLMAO:

He needs major surgery to reverse the damage done.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member 19499, subhuman incel and 1 other person
You're a truecel.
No, but I used to be better looking like last year, In school I was never mogged even mogged some students in my class, had girls msg me but now because dumb stuff like acne etc I descended hard,

Used to be a HTN now I don't even know maybe low tier? or low low tier maybe incel? Idk and idc I will be a 6'2 mogger good build and striking face and everything. But I did feel I related to them especially the second guy and it sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 12002
You really think changing his mouth breathing habit at 21 would change anything :ROFLMAO:

He needs major surgery to reverse the damage done.
Its better than mouth breathing for life you dipshit, and facial bones form fully at 25, 4 yrs can help build a better look, jfl at this cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: squirrelcel
did not read but brutally over for them :lul:

• +1
Reactions: brucel
No, but I used to be better looking like last year, In school I was never mogged even mogged some students in my class, had girls msg me but now because dumb stuff like acne etc I descended hard,

Used to be a HTN now I don't even know maybe low tier? or low low tier maybe incel? Idk and idc I will be a 6'2 mogger good build and striking face and everything. But I did feel I related to them especially the second guy and it sucks.
Yeah

If they got good parenting, good nutrition, good oral habits........ :'(

Last edited:
  • +1
-Sugar
-Plastic
-Mouth breathing
-Tap water
-Women drinking and smoking while pregnant......

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19499 and brucel
Ikr feels like u dodged a bullet. Then i remember i cant enjoy my looks in this rare chance i was given and when i die i will reincarnate as ugly or a pig. Its over just ldar.

• +1
His face was nearly turned 45 degrees, I mean his jaw and nose were literally turned
Second one was me at a restaurant with my family, after we got our starting meals I saw a 5'8 maybe taller, maybe 21, white, blue eyes, but skinny and what made him look bad? He had a really recessed jaw (made him have a wimp look)
DP823705.jpg

I also feel this type of pain. It motivates you in your life.

• +1