Story that ruined my day yesterday

DwayneWhite55

DwayneWhite55

I'm 39 and stfu about Asia
I took my mom up to the store yesterday, and our next door neighbor who is about 55 year old woman,that I wished I could fuck was in there. And the 66 year old down the street was in there too.

So I get in line,and I hear these two old ladies talking the 66 year old first says oh I wish I could wear a shirt like that. I guess cause I'm too old. 55 was wearing a shirt exposing her boobs. Then 66 year old tells her about a guy she saw that was tall maybe 6'5. And the 55 year old says oh yeah I was with a guy 6'6!! And it comes with benefits. And goes on to say yeah I got to have some height!!

So when me and my mom got home I said did you hear what they were saying? And I told her and she thought it was funny. I said I don't think it's funny because I'm 5'7. What if I was in the store saying young women with big ass and big titties only,but they would think I'm sexist. My mom finally admits that's true. Anyways I'm insecure as fuck about my height now adays. Even old hags want it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 19036, currylightskin and 4 others
I thought your live couldnt get more brutal with your ex wife and the niggers and shit and now you say this
Idk what to tell you except to wear lifts or learn to cope with being 5'7

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
fuckin brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and DwayneWhite55

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and DwayneWhite55
6'5" vs. 5'7"
iu

You don't even want to see the difference in 'benefits'

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and DwayneWhite55
No females want us :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: DwayneWhite55
I thought your live couldnt get more brutal with your ex wife and the niggers and shit and now you say this
mind if i ask the story? @DwayneWhite55