(Story) The only oneitis I had on highschool is married now

Klasik01

Klasik01

will rope if KHHV in 2025
Back in highschool I was an oofy doofy introvert with lack of social skills and zero rizz with women. There was a girl in my class who said that she liked me and (as a tard introvert) I believed her and then realized it was just a prank, she was only hooking up with Chads. Thanks to her I met other girls in the school, there was an stereotypical 2010's pinterest girl who shocked my eyes. I never had a crush before but she was (and still is) beautiful, she was the dream young girl that I could have imagined. Pretty and cute nose, good jawline, pretty eyes, nice face shape, good body (not too curvy and not too flat), nice fashion sense, soft and charming voice, introverted, long beautiful brown hair, pretty smile, cute cheekbones, feminine, liked to draw/paint and so on (10/10) she reminds me of Rosé of Blackpink but way better. The thing is, as the subhuman shy male that I was, she started to gain up storage in my brain and this is the reason I never talked to her. I told my friend who knew her that I had a crush on her (worst mistake ever) and realized how dumb it was, everyday I used to see her walking around but never really tried to take a step (I was a pssy). To be honest I was never ugly but my social skills sucked at that time and this is my major regret in life because I would have loved to be friendzoned by my oneitis. Back then, I saw her once walking in the street near me and I almost had a heart attack lol (still didn't say nothing). Nowadays I'm 22 and I look much better but she's married, she always had better looking boyfriends than me (tall white pretty boys). I never had an oneitis or crush again so she's gone and I hope the new dude treats her well. I'm grinding up and hopefully someday she will be mine (hard cope). Btw she looks like something between of those 2 girls on the photos.

Attachments

• images (25).jpeg
    images (25).jpeg
    58.4 KB · Views: 0
  • images (33).jpeg
    images (33).jpeg
    24 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz and latincell95
My highschool girlfriend couldn’t find no one better and she had to settle for a bald, brown Hispanic manlet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . She thought she could do better

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, ShowerMaxxing and Klasik01
Dont be a cuck and maybe youll have a chance
I would do it bro, this is why I'm looksmaxxing and building a good career so she finds me on social media and we have a date or something. This was 6 years ago (I was a 5 now I'm 6.5/7 PSL) when I was a bloatcel.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95 and maximuslaid
I would do it bro, this is why I'm looksmaxxing and building a good career so she finds me on social media and we have a date or something.
She's married now, How exactly is she going to date you?

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
I would do it bro, this is why I'm looksmaxxing and building a good career so she finds me on social media and we have a date or something. This was 6 years ago (I was a 5 now I'm 6.5/7 PSL) when I was a bloatcel.
Bro she’s fucking married there’s no way she’s getting with you especially after rejecting you years ago

Back in highschool I was an oofy doofy introvert with lack of social skills and zero rizz with women. There was a girl in my class who said that she liked me and (as a tard introvert) I believed her and then realized it was just a prank, she was only hooking up with Chads. Thanks to her I met other girls in the school, there was an stereotypical 2010's pinterest girl who shocked my eyes. I never had a crush before but she was (and still is) beautiful, she was the dream young girl that I could have imagined. Pretty and cute nose, good jawline, pretty eyes, nice face shape, good body (not too curvy and not too flat), nice fashion sense, soft and charming voice, introverted, long beautiful brown hair, pretty smile, cute cheekbones, feminine, liked to draw/paint and so on (10/10) she reminds me of Rosé of Blackpink but way better. The thing is, as the subhuman shy male that I was, she started to gain up storage in my brain and this is the reason I never talked to her. I told my friend who knew her that I had a crush on her (worst mistake ever) and realized how dumb it was, everyday I used to see her walking around but never really tried to take a step (I was a pssy). To be honest I was never ugly but my social skills sucked at that time and this is my major regret in life because I would have loved to be friendzoned by my oneitis. Back then, I saw her once walking in the street near me and I almost had a heart attack lol (still didn't say nothing). Nowadays I'm 22 and I look much better but she's married, she always had better looking boyfriends than me (tall white pretty boys). I never had an oneitis or crush again so she's gone and I hope the new dude treats her well. I'm grinding up and hopefully someday she will be mine (hard cope). Btw she looks like something between of those 2 girls on the photos.
ovER

Bro she’s fucking married there’s no way she’s getting with you especially after rejecting you years ago
She didn't reject me because I never asked her out lol

• So Sad
Reactions: Klasik01
She didn't reject me because I never asked her out lol
fear is one hell of a bitch.
I take it you were always thinking about her and how you will get her and how your "potential relationship" will aspire with her once you have her but instead you witnessed her fall for another man whos more superior to you and now marrying him.
OvER.

Onietusyndrome is something that can rape your self confindence for a lifetime and break your ego in one go.
Easily one of the fastest ways of getting properly blackpilled.

fear is one hell of a bitch.
I take it you were always thinking about her and how you will get her and how your "potential relationship" will aspire with her once you have her but instead you witnessed her fall for another man whos more superior to you and now marrying him.
OvER.

Onietusyndrome is something that can rape your self confindence for a lifetime and break your ego in one go.
Easily one of the fastest ways of getting properly blackpilled.
It does. I recently had a dream where I was trying to talk to her but for some reasons I couldn't get near her. This is the only oneitis I had, I would never act like a retard anymore.

It does. I recently had a dream where I was trying to talk to her but for some reasons I couldn't get near her. This is the only oneitis I had, I would never act like a retard anymore.
Don't be ashamed about it brocel.
Its just nature at play

Don't be ashamed about it brocel.
Its just nature at play
Back 2 years ago I had a dream where we began a relationship and I felt very happy cuz we kissed and talked a lot until I woke up and wanted to kill myself lol brutal dreamcope

Back in highschool I was an oofy doofy introvert with lack of social skills and zero rizz with women.
*and nothing changed since then

True. But I talk to girls now (as an autistic cel).
same bro, ask them if they are mewing right now when they dont talk (they are picking up on the joke and will make love with you)

• +1
same bro, ask them if they are mewing right now when they dont talk (they are picking up on the joke and will make love with you)
All girls are secretly in love with me (they love a supreme gentleman) because I'm stylish and smart.

Last edited:
All girls are secretly in love with me (they love a supreme gentleman like me) because I'm stylish and smart.
as it should be bhai. preach

• +1