STORY: The time I had a JB ass grinding on me while blindfolded

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Btw, This is a more detailed rewrite of my best sexual experience:
last time i wrote it briefly while i was remembering it since as i wrote so this will be an attempt at making it more clear:

When I was 14 I went on PGL (a popular outdoor obstacle, ziplining, sports trip in the UK for students), One of the activities was to form a conga line with around 15 people, all blindfolded (all my age). We had to navigate through the forest, relying solely on touch and the person in front of us for guidance as we encountered different obstacles along the way.

So before the activity started I purposely but smoothly placed myself in the position of the line behind this white girl in my year that I'd already been friendly with during our previous activities, (she was also 14) with a nicely shaped ass, not very big but nicely shaped, wearing tight black yoga/gym pants, she hadn't really given any obvious IOIs up until this point, only subtle questionable ones.

This was her at the time

Basically since she was infront of me, whenever there was a obstacle we would suddenly stop walking so i did the most low inhib shit, I genuinely don't know how i was so low inhib at the time i would never do this shit now lmao: Every few seconds, the queue would stop moving as people tried to move around obstacles, and each time we halted/came to a stop, we would be stationary for around 10 to 25 seconds. In order to make it seem like an accident, I basically pretended that every time she stopped, it was too abrupt, and I would end up pressing my dick into her ass., and at first i was only grinding on her for short periods of time to make it seem like an accident, but once I realised that she didn't mind, I became more aggressive and basically stroked/rubbed my dick on her ass for the entire duration of the course while we were blindfolded for about 25 minutes whenever we stood still. I also pulled her back by the shoulder a little to encourage her to grind on me. I was obviously hard as fuck so im not sure if she thought my dick was just big while soft or could tell that i was 6 inches hard just from feeling my meat on her ass. Everyone in the queue was wearing blindfolds, with the exception of the instructor worker who stood at the front of the queue, so no one could see us.

The first pic is almost exactly how the situation looked for visualisation but with 14-15 year olds:

Also the obstacle you see in the second pic is what im talking about when i say there was traffic and we’d stop. Thats when id her have ass grinding on me.

when first “accidentally” rubbed my dick on her ass, she took a step forward , probably thinking it was an accident. The 2nd and 3rd time i pushed my dick into her she probably realised it wasnt an accident and from that point instead of moving away she just stood still while I slowly used her jb ass to jack myself off.
By the end, around after 25mins (im guessing it was the 20th time by this point) she wasn’t just stood still to let me dry hump her, now she was “accidentally” backing her ass up to get humped harder. By the end both of us were actively dry fucking pretty much. I got off with her 4 months later at some park motive, where this time i let her grind on me fr this time without excuses.

Icl at the time i was just horny from her ass i didnt really like her face. This is her face:
4C8C7905 54DD 473C 8345 A4425F9BF426
personally i think shes like a high ltb or low mtb.Her body was crazy for a jb tho damn.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend you do something this risky, I was very socialmaxxed/statusmaxxed/ntmaxxed which helped make it seem innoncent and playful+i was young, dumb and horny. If she didn’t enjoy it and said i just sexually assaulted her I would've been fucked lmao. Nowadays i don't even approach unless I'm getting strong iois cos I'm now high inhib asf.

How low inhib/retarded was this story? What are your opinions on it?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Kristin, Alt Number 3, T50 Demon and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zikel_Nut, niqfan625 and JustShower
Why tf this mfer using a “NSFW” tag and not showing any nudity? Tf?
Let me rectify this mistake.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 9cel, T50 Demon, ascendedmark and 11 others
Why tf this mfer using a “NSFW” tag and not showing any nudity? Tf?
Let me rectify this mistake.

View attachment 2506728
This site’s standards for nsfw is a lot higher than I expected 😂 i thought some people might be triggered from the story topic

• JFL
Reactions: BigPoppaPump and Michael Myers
This site’s standards for nsfw is a lot higher than I expected 😂 i thought some people might be triggered from the story topic
May as well have used a trigger warning before you started, bhai. :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Mirin the low inhib, something similar happened to me while i was 14, so basically i met this bitch who was 3 years older than me in a park and after like 30 minutes of normal conversation with her (i pretty much cold approached her) i saw an abandoned house, i told her we should go there so when we went in, we went to the backyard and i told her in a joke tone "this looks like a nice place to fuck" or something like that, probably a line i saw on a movie or something, and she just giggled, then i said something like look come here, and i said something like you could like put your hands in this wall and i could bang you from behind, low inhib as fuck i wouldn't do it now unless i see the bitch is sexually aroused, but the bitch started rubbing her ass on my dick, and then we fucked raw.

I told her i was 16 but i don't think she believed me, it didn't look that bad tho because she was super short and i was tall for my age so no problem. we still fuck, she's like a fwb and anytime i wanna fuck after school i just text her

Attachments

• bitch.png
    bitch.png
    469.3 KB · Views: 0
  • bitch1.png
    bitch1.png
    369.2 KB · Views: 0
then you took off the blindfold and realized...it was a dude all along

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: dalepilled, absurdlifeinnit, blite and 4 others
Very low inhib, would've been retarded if she considered it assault. I definitely would've never been able to pull this off due to being very non-nt and low status during hs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint, EnglandBadman and zura
Forgot to add the ending:

When the activity finished and we took off our blindfolds she was blushing super hard and red while laughing, and she looked down at my dick, i cant remember what we said but it was something dumb to go along with my act, i was like ahh you stopped too suddenly/you were too slow and she was j laughing while struggling to make eye contact.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Our group on pgl:
04312B7A 2C31 4CFD A605 D72BA07C44D8

Also i was wearing joggers so i could feel her ass pretty well/accurately

Last edited:
another fakecel normie

B

• WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
last time i wrote it briefly while i was remembering it since as i wrote so this will be an attempt at making it more clear:

When I was 14 I went on PGL (a popular outdoor obstacle, ziplining, sports trip in the UK for students), One of the activities was to form a conga line with around 15 people, all blindfolded (all my age). We had to navigate through the forest, relying solely on touch and the person in front of us for guidance as we encountered different obstacles along the way.

So before the activity started I purposely but smoothly placed myself in the position of the line behind this white girl in my year that I'd already been friendly with during our previous activities, (she was also 14) with a nicely shaped ass, not very big but nicely shaped, wearing tight black yoga/gym pants, she hadn't really given any obvious IOIs up until this point, only subtle questionable ones.

This was her at the time
View attachment 2506702

Basically since she was infront of me, whenever there was a obstacle we would suddenly stop walking so i did the most low inhib shit, I genuinely don't know how i was so low inhib at the time i would never do this shit now lmao: Every few seconds, the queue would stop moving as people tried to move around obstacles, and each time we halted/came to a stop, we would be stationary for around 10 to 25 seconds. In order to make it seem like an accident, I basically pretended that every time she stopped, it was too abrupt, and I would end up pressing my dick into her ass., and at first i was only grinding on her for short periods of time to make it seem like an accident, but once I realised that she didn't mind, I became more aggressive and basically stroked/rubbed my dick on her ass for the entire duration of the course while we were blindfolded for about 25 minutes whenever we stood still. I also pulled her back by the shoulder a little to encourage her to grind on me. I was obviously hard as fuck so im not sure if she thought my dick was just big while soft or could tell that i was 6 inches hard just from feeling my meat on her ass. Everyone in the queue was wearing blindfolds, with the exception of the instructor worker who stood at the front of the queue, so no one could see us.

The first pic is almost exactly how the situation looked for visualisation but with 14-15 year olds:

View attachment 2506671View attachment 2506676Also the obstacle you see in the second pic is what im talking about when i say there was traffic and we’d stop. Thats when id her have ass grinding on me.

when first “accidentally” rubbed my dick on her ass, she took a step forward , probably thinking it was an accident. The 2nd and 3rd time i pushed my dick into her she probably realised it wasnt an accident and from that point instead of moving away she just stood still while I slowly used her jb ass to jack myself off.
By the end, around after 25mins (im guessing it was the 20th time by this point) she wasn’t just stood still to let me dry hump her, now she was “accidentally” backing her ass up to get humped harder. By the end both of us were actively dry fucking pretty much. I got off with her 4 months later at some park motive, where this time i let her grind on me fr this time without excuses.

Icl at the time i was just horny from her ass i didnt really like her face. This is her face:
personally i think shes like a high ltb or low mtb.Her body was crazy for a jb tho damn.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend you do something this risky, I was very socialmaxxed/statusmaxxed/ntmaxxed which helped make it seem innoncent and playful+i was young, dumb and horny. If she didn’t enjoy it and said i just sexually assaulted her I would've been fucked lmao. Nowadays i don't even approach unless I'm getting strong iois cos I'm now high inhib asf.

Could’ve been a lot worse

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman

This was her at the time
View attachment 2506702

View attachment 2506671View attachment 2506676Also the obstacle you see in the second pic is what im talking about when i say there was traffic and we’d stop. Thats when id her have ass grinding on me.

i used to be low inhib when i was younger, now high inhibition has fucked me up socially.

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Mirin the low inhib, something similar happened to me while i was 14, so basically i met this bitch who was 3 years older than me in a park and after like 30 minutes of normal conversation with her (i pretty much cold approached her) i saw an abandoned house, i told her we should go there so when we went in, we went to the backyard and i told her in a joke tone "this looks like a nice place to fuck" or something like that, probably a line i saw on a movie or something, and she just giggled, then i said something like look come here, and i said something like you could like put your hands in this wall and i could bang you from behind, low inhib as fuck i wouldn't do it now unless i see the bitch is sexually aroused, but the bitch started rubbing her ass on my dick, and then we fucked raw.

I told her i was 16 but i don't think she believed me, it didn't look that bad tho because she was super short and i was tall for my age so no problem. we still fuck, she's like a fwb and anytime i wanna fuck after school i just text her
Fuck you Chad. Drop her @

fakecel normie faggot

hablas español no?

This was her at the time
View attachment 2506702

I kinda have a similar thing that happened to me. When I was 14 Me and my 2 friends were with these girls at a pool (not meant to be romantic or anything we were all there as friends) we were playing this game where where one person had to move the other person around while they both were under water while everyone stopped another person from getting to them (don’t know where we got this game idea from💀💀). When it was my turn I was paired up with this Hot middle eastern chick with a nice ass and thick thighs and nice tits. And when we were under the water and I would kind of pull myself towards her tits, and I at first she pulled away but I did it again she started rubbing them on me and pulling me closer, I grabbed onto her ass and she started touching my cock and I nutted in my swimming shorts and surprisingly nobody noticed us doing this 😭💀💀.