Story time I got my balls touched by a faggot then a currycel.

moreplatesmoreweigh

moreplatesmoreweigh

Low Ltn on a good day
This happened 5 months ago but I just remember it today. I thought I had ball cancer because my balls had a pea sized lump on them at the same time I had a really bad lung infection, so like any health concerned 15yr old I asked my mom to book me a doc appointment for the lung infection, not the balls. I showed up to the doctors office and it was just a small little building in a small village, the doctor was the only one in the building. He opened the door and let out the most zesty “haiiiiiii” the shock on my face was unexplainable, I got my lungs and vitals checked, bp was high and my breathing was harsh, after I got checked he prescribed me some amoxicillin and I thought that was it…… then he said “I’ve heard of the message you sent to us about a lump on your testicles so I thought I would check that out. My face was filled with anguish and dread. I got on the table and pulled my pants down and it was shrivelled (I was fat at the time and it was -5c that day) it was like a shrivelled up cone that was 50%foreskin. I got my balls touched and then he said it was only a cyst but the he wanted to make sure it was anything serious so he Booked me to get checked with an ultra sound at a bigger hospital. About 3 weeks go by and the time came, I was in the waiting room on a cold Monday at 10 am. A big black man (6’5) came out and called my name. I thought it was over and nearly started crying, turns out when I got to the room it was actually a 5’5 hairy obese Indian checking my balls, he got out the ultra sound tool and told me to put a towel on my penis so it doesn’t get in the way of the ultra sound (phew) and then he squirt on about 30mls of lube on my balls and begins pressing into them with the ultra sound tool. Meanwhile my mom was by my side, and I could see the big black man’s haircut over a privacy curtain. I got checked out and after 10 mins he said it was nothing and I got out, traumatised.

thats gay

• JFL
Reactions: moreplatesmoreweigh
This happened 5 months ago but I just remember it today. I thought I had ball cancer because my balls had a pea sized lump on them at the same time I had a really bad lung infection, so like any health concerned 15yr old I asked my mom to book me a doc appointment for the lung infection, not the balls. I showed up to the doctors office and it was just a small little building in a small village, the doctor was the only one in the building. He opened the door and let out the most zesty “haiiiiiii” the shock on my face was unexplainable, I got my lungs and vitals checked, bp was high and my breathing was harsh, after I got checked he prescribed me some amoxicillin and I thought that was it…… then he said “I’ve heard of the message you sent to us about a lump on your testicles so I thought I would check that out. My face was filled with anguish and dread. I got on the table and pulled my pants down and it was shrivelled (I was fat at the time and it was -5c that day) it was like a shrivelled up cone that was 50%foreskin. I got my balls touched and then he said it was only a cyst but the he wanted to make sure it was anything serious so he Booked me to get checked with an ultra sound at a bigger hospital. About 3 weeks go by and the time came, I was in the waiting room on a cold Monday at 10 am. A big black man (6’5) came out and called my name. I thought it was over and nearly started crying, turns out when I got to the room it was actually a 5’5 hairy obese Indian checking my balls, he got out the ultra sound tool and told me to put a towel on my penis so it doesn’t get in the way of the ultra sound (phew) and then he squirt on about 30mls of lube on my balls and begins pressing into them with the ultra sound tool. Meanwhile my mom was by my side, and I could see the big black man’s haircut over a privacy curtain. I got checked out and after 10 mins he said it was nothing and I got out, traumatised.
Got mine touched by a white man :feelshehe: we are not the same