Story time:- Lanklet at my judo club hates me wtf

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
There's this lanklet at my judo club who has a bit of a dislike towards me, he is sort of new I guess and with that comes a bit of an ego to an extent. I try giving the guy instructions on what to do as well as a few tips on how to drill something properly. We went for a few rounds standing and a few rounds on the ground, I threw him a few times standing and once on the ground I was choking him within seconds or pinning him.

He looked so pissed off at me and by the end of the class he just straight up didn't talk to me lol. Since he has joined he's always tried to go 100% in during sparring, tried to keep correcting our instructor/always tried correcting any senior belts, as well as generally not take advice. Tbh I got offended when he tried correcting our instructor - who btw was teaching us the correct thing. Guy needs to learn to shut up and just learn the techniques.

New people are the worst at times, they get pissed off and have a hard time dealing with their shattered ego once they lose to a manlet

what belt are you

Dude how do you look like . I assume you look like larry wheels assistant

He have watched to much cobra kai. But he probaly wanna get girls in your karate school

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
There's this lanklet at my judo club who has a bit of a dislike towards me, he is sort of new I guess and with that comes a bit of an ego to an extent. I try giving the guy instructions on what to do as well as a few tips on how to drill something properly. We went for a few rounds standing and a few rounds on the ground, I threw him a few times standing and once on the ground I was choking him within seconds or pinning him.

He looked so pissed off at me and by the end of the class he just straight up didn't talk to me lol. Since he has joined he's always tried to go 100% in during sparring, tried to keep correcting our instructor/always tried correcting any senior belts, as well as generally not take advice. Tbh I got offended when he tried correcting our instructor - who btw was teaching us the correct thing. Guy needs to learn to shut up and just learn the techniques.

New people are the worst at times, they get pissed off and have a hard time dealing with their shattered ego once they lose to a manlet
If I came to your club I'd smash you. I trained with the xinjang sanda team.

• Love it
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
lanklets and skinnyfags tend to have the worst personalities lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back