Story Time: Pulling Knife On Guy At School

Orrego

Orrego

❗️
(NOTICE: THIS STORY IS PURELY FICTIONAL AND STRICTLY FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, NONE OF THIS OCCURED. THANK YOU.)

This took place my freshman year, first semester to be exact, around November, so it was starting to get chilly.

Everyday during lunch time, me and a group of guys would get on the court and play basketball, I hardly played, I was a fantastic 3 point shooter though.

I had problems with this one guy, he just had a terrible mouth and attitude. So, one day I had just about enough of him.

I grabbed my pocket knife and took it with me because I didn’t want to face the possibility of not withstanding getting jumped.

The day came, we got into an argument, he shoved me, but I knew taking an action here would be too reckless so I stepped down.

Once lunch was over and the next period started, I followed him to the restroom (everyone who played went to freshen up and stuff)

I started talking to him, I could tell things were going to heat up again and I pulled my blade out in a way no one but else could see.

He basically said he was sorry (sure he was) and walked out pretty fast.

Now, I knew that we was a bastard with a shit mouth and I also knew that he was a coward when he needed to be.

So, based on that, I stayed in the bathroom until everyone left, went into a stall, took the lid off the toilet and threw my blade in.

Now I was “safe” if he said anything, and as a result, searched.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 13332
good story. most people would do nothing, you stepped up like a bad boy.

nobody ever fucks with me because they know im unhinged :forcedsmile: I sold drugs and flexed my machete at university, threatened people like a big dog and now people are quiet around me (in minecraft) because they know I would mess them up severely.

real recognise real.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Hueless and GetShrekt

nobody ever fucks with me because they know im unhinged :forcedsmile: I sold drugs and flexed my machete at university, threatened people like a big dog and now people are quiet around me (in minecraft) because they know I would mess them up severely.

real recognise real.
Mirin thugmax, was it a city though outside big city is easy thugmax in UK

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer

real recognise real.
insanitymaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Britmaxxer