Story time with Chadethnic101- after upper eyelid filler- went on spontaneous date straight after (ascension is possible)

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Yo boyos, so got upper eyelid fillers done. Need another sitting in 6 weeks for ideal result but results aren't the best atm, an improvement tho. But had to get a 2 hour bus to the city the clinic was based.

Went there, got it done, then on the bus on the way back something crazy happened.
A cute girl sat behind me, she spilled her drink and gasped.
I turned around and we got talking about our trips (I lied saying I came to city to meet friends for Halloween weekend jfl) she came to do the same with her friend who lived there.
She had extreme pct blue eyes(cat eyes), Nordic, blonde, make up free but looked great. She kept looking at my lips, gushing and smiling way too much when talking( she was Mirin hard) and was getting all flustered.
After flirting back and forth for a bit I said ima go to sleep for the journey, but said you want to go for a drink after we get off the bus, she said yeah (looksmaxxing is genuinely making me confident now, even tho I'm high tier normie on this site)

This girl started drinking cans of beer on the bus lmao, and was calling her friends to get a dealer for some coke for the date (she didn't tell me, I overheard her) I turned around and smiled when she got off the phone. She asked me if I dabble, I said yeah (haven't in over a year) she complimented me on my lips (this site says they're too narrow jfl) and said sorry if I'm being weird I'm really nervous (never had this before) and she was getting tipsy.

I then ask if she wants to come sit next to me as having to turn around talk to her is making me travel sick. She comes sit next to me, I brush her arm while chatting about shit(don't remember now) and hold her hand, she grips it tightly. Then she asks me what's my type, I said I don't have one, I ask her the same. She says she likes Currys (lifefuel) and how her ex was curry and how she noticed me as she got on the bus and sat behind coz she was scared to ask to sit next to me haha.
She then asked me if I have work tomorrow, I said no, she said good, where we gonna stay tonight then said 'sorry if that's too straightforward' jfl 😂
I said we can get a hostel somewhere. I started rubbing on her legs and got close to her pussy (she had thin trousers on)
She was breathing deeper as I got closer. When I touched her vaginal area I could feel it wet, she said stop there's ppl on here lmaoo..my dick was getting hard and she put her hands on it and gently rubbed as a tease but stopped.

Story is long enough now, went for drinks after she started doing lines of coke, she wanted to fuck me but didn't want a shared hostel room as that's all we could find. We will be meeting again this Sunday.

This is no larp or a brag thread, I've been on grind mode with looksmaxxing last few months and it's starting to pay off. Keep looksmaxxing boyos and I promise life will improve! Oh and I've been on nofap for a week it's making my mindset better.

Never ever would anything like this happen or would I act on a potential situation like this before looksmaxxing

Inb4 dnrd
Chadethnic101 out
@chadison @Amnesia @Digital Hitler @larsanova69

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9568, JizzFarmer and 11 others
huh, tbh it seems like shes one of those bpd chicks, be careful. Although whenever a girl does that it does mean that your looks are at a sufficient level. girls that direct though tend to be a lil crazy from my experience. The perfect balance is a girl who gives clear IOIs but is not overt in her desire for you. Good to hear looksmaxxing seems to be working for you though, I can assure you it has changed my entire life and the treatment I get now compared to how I used to be treated makes me not want to kill myself

• +1
Reactions: twojei, Preoximerianas, Elvisandreaa and 2 others
some result pics would of been nice

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9670 and 2 others
huh, tbh it seems like shes one of those bpd chicks, be careful. Although whenever a girl does that it does mean that your looks are at a sufficient level. girls that direct though tend to be a lil crazy from my experience. The perfect balance is a girl who gives clear IOIs but is not overt in her desire for you. Good to hear looksmaxxing seems to be working for you though, I can assure you it has changed my entire life and the treatment I get now compared to how I used to be treated makes me not want to kill myself
Yeah bro she's defo got issues. It's just a nice confidence boost for me after improving a little bit, having a date with a dtf girl straight after a procedure on the way home.
I won't see her again after Sunday, or will keep it at a bare minimum coz she is probably bat shit crazy.
Like you said I will enjoy the treatment of validation from her as a result of my looks.
Will look to continue improving and hopefully my treatment will improve further. I agree bro

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14978, Deleted member and 1 other person
some result pics would of been nice
He said I have a frame deformity. So hes just changed the shape to a more almond shape. But I still have a similar level of UEE.
The next round in 6 weeks we'll fill the UEE and will be final results. Will post pics then

What's your body fat%

He said I have a frame deformity. So hes just changed the shape to a more almond shape. But I still have a similar level of UEE.
The next round in 6 weeks we'll fill the UEE and will be final results. Will post pics then

nice how much did the upper eyelid filler cost ? you live in the US right ?

nice how much did the upper eyelid filler cost ? you live in the US right ?
I'm from UK and it cost £350, 1ml syringe was used in total

Jfl at this Tale

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 9568, wristcel and 3 others
I'm from UK and it cost £350, 1ml syringe was used in total

well that is a reasonable price tag , clinics around the Balkans (where I live) usually don't do upper eyelid fillers. I suppose it would be less than half the price if i find a clicnic which does it lol .

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
no pic no care

a girl who likes curries? :feelsgood: THEYRE LIKE UNICORNS

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chadethnic101
a girl who likes curries? :feelsgood: THEYRE LIKE UNICORNS
Theres more than you may think. Obviously not pajeet tier guys but more higher tier looking

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 14978 and Michael Myers
Theres more than you may think. Obviously not pajeet tier guys but more higher tier looking
i knew a balkan girl who was exclusively into dravidian guys, but later also into black guys. she didnt like white guys at all. what do you look like btw? any pics you can pm?

• +1
Yo boyos, so got upper eyelid fillers done. Need another sitting in 6 weeks for ideal result but results aren't the best atm, an improvement tho. But had to get a 2 hour bus to the city the clinic was based.

Went there, got it done, then on the bus on the way back something crazy happened.
I turned around and we got talking about our trips (I lied saying I came to city to meet friends for Halloween weekend jfl) she came to do the same with her friend who lived there.
She had extreme pct blue eyes(cat eyes), Nordic, blonde, make up free but looked great. She kept looking at my lips, gushing and smiling way too much when talking( she was Mirin hard) and was getting all flustered.
After flirting back and forth for a bit I said ima go to sleep for the journey, but said you want to go for a drink after we get off the bus, she said yeah (looksmaxxing is genuinely making me confident now, even tho I'm high tier normie on this site)

This girl started drinking cans of beer on the bus lmao, and was calling her friends to get a dealer for some coke for the date (she didn't tell me, I overheard her) I turned around and smiled when she got off the phone. She asked me if I dabble, I said yeah (haven't in over a year) she complimented me on my lips (this site says they're too narrow jfl) and said sorry if I'm being weird I'm really nervous (never had this before) and she was getting tipsy.

I then ask if she wants to come sit next to me as having to turn around talk to her is making me travel sick. She comes sit next to me, I brush her arm while chatting about shit(don't remember now) and hold her hand, she grips it tightly. Then she asks me what's my type, I said I don't have one, I ask her the same. She says she likes Currys (lifefuel) and how her ex was curry and how she noticed me as she got on the bus and sat behind coz she was scared to ask to sit next to me haha.
She then asked me if I have work tomorrow, I said no, she said good, where we gonna stay tonight then said 'sorry if that's too straightforward' jfl 😂
I said we can get a hostel somewhere. I started rubbing on her legs and got close to her pussy (she had thin trousers on)
She was breathing deeper as I got closer. When I touched her vaginal area I could feel it wet, she said stop there's ppl on here lmaoo..my dick was getting hard and she put her hands on it and gently rubbed as a tease but stopped.

Story is long enough now, went for drinks after she started doing lines of coke, she wanted to fuck me but didn't want a shared hostel room as that's all we could find. We will be meeting again this Sunday.

This is no larp or a brag thread, I've been on grind mode with looksmaxxing last few months and it's starting to pay off. Keep looksmaxxing boyos and I promise life will improve! Oh and I've been on nofap for a week it's making my mindset better.

Never ever would anything like this happen or would I act on a potential situation like this before looksmaxxing

Inb4 dnrd
Chadethnic101 out
Well done Bhai, always good to see a fellow deathnic ascend.

What country was this in, and what kind of ethnic are u?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Chadethnic101
Well done Bhai, always good to see a fellow deathnic ascend.

What country was this in, and what kind of ethnic are u?
Thank you Bhai, this was in UK and I am Bengali, can pass as Arab tho too

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Kmscurry, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
Thank you Bhai, this was in UK and I am Bengali, can pass as Arab tho too
Ah got you. Yeah in UK if you are good looking ethnic you don't really pay any ethnic tax, except with ethnic foids hahaha.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Melo95 and Chadethnic101
Ah got you. Yeah in UK if you are good looking ethnic you don't really pay any ethnic tax, except with ethnic foids hahaha.
Yeah it's not toooo bad here, girls are more open tbh. You should come here Bhai unless you enjoy it more in asia

Yeah it's not toooo bad here, girls are more open tbh. You should come here Bhai unless you enjoy it more in asia
I am from the UK, and actually am heading back there for a few months soon!

• Love it
Don't get rid of the UEE completely. A bit of UEE and almond shape is ideal. Hooded eyes are a cope.

• +1
s reactions mr GIF

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211021-191833.png
    Screenshot_20211021-191833.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 59
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Acromegaly_Chad and EverythingMattersCel
What? It all depends on the girl. With some girls you will always pay an ethnic tax due to ethnic features and some ethnic foids will clearly be more interested if you are ethnic but boost your looks

i knew a balkan girl who was exclusively into dravidian guys, but later also into black guys. she didnt like white guys at all. what do you look like btw? any pics you can pm?
Which country in Balkans?

• +1
Reactions: bobt

Inb4 dnrd
Chadethnic101 out
Pics nigga , pics