story time with mrmaxnigga

MrMaxwell

MrMaxwell

run gear w/no hcg to train ur sperm
Joined
Nov 17, 2025
Posts
1,298
Reputation
4,979
- A story from back when i was 246lbs -

I was "friends" with this girl

I genuinely thought we were friends, and I had her number and her snap

I failed to realize that the friendship was based on school, not on interest in eachother

Multiple times I tried to take a photo of me and her, and not once would she let it happen.
I must've been disgusting
I hate my life


I've lost 70lbs since then and my face is still disgusting

ive noticed ive started genuinely believing its over

nothing will ever happen

i wont even get to feel the warm embrace of a women

If I don't ascend I'll kill myself

@Mast @Gravitas @DIY.Suicide @YourLocalLMTN @nyro​
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: YourLocalLMTN, Michael Vornik X, Mast and 2 others
- A story from back when i was 246lbs -

I was "friends" with this girl

I genuinely thought we were friends, and I had her number and her snap

I failed to realize that the friendship was based on school, not on interest in eachother

Multiple times I tried to take a photo of me and her, and not once would she let it happen.
I must've been disgusting
I hate my life


I've lost 70lbs since then and my face is still disgusting

ive noticed ive started genuinely believing its over

nothing will ever happen

i wont even get to feel the warm embrace of a women

If I don't ascend I'll kill myself

@Mast @Gravitas @DIY.Suicide @YourLocalLMTN @nyro​
Your doing great man continue on the path I believe in you and so many others do you got this
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: MrMaxwell and Gravitas
you will make it brah
 
  • Love it
Reactions: MrMaxwell
- A story from back when i was 246lbs -

I was "friends" with this girl

I genuinely thought we were friends, and I had her number and her snap

I failed to realize that the friendship was based on school, not on interest in eachother

Multiple times I tried to take a photo of me and her, and not once would she let it happen.
I must've been disgusting
I hate my life


I've lost 70lbs since then and my face is still disgusting

ive noticed ive started genuinely believing its over

nothing will ever happen

i wont even get to feel the warm embrace of a women

If I don't ascend I'll kill myself

@Mast @Gravitas @DIY.Suicide @YourLocalLMTN @nyro​
It's never over
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrMaxwell and Bat
- A story from back when i was 246lbs -

I was "friends" with this girl

I genuinely thought we were friends, and I had her number and her snap

I failed to realize that the friendship was based on school, not on interest in eachother

Multiple times I tried to take a photo of me and her, and not once would she let it happen.
I must've been disgusting
I hate my life


I've lost 70lbs since then and my face is still disgusting

ive noticed ive started genuinely believing its over

nothing will ever happen

i wont even get to feel the warm embrace of a women

If I don't ascend I'll kill myself

@Mast @Gravitas @DIY.Suicide @YourLocalLMTN @nyro​
This made me cry rn
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrMaxwell
you already lost 70 pounds boyo, thats a lot keep going and you will achive what you want
 
  • +1
Reactions: MrMaxwell

Similar threads

wannabechad_
Replies
1
Views
23
wannabechad_
wannabechad_
hatefoid
Replies
0
Views
51
hatefoid
hatefoid
whiskers52
Replies
1
Views
19
whiskers52
whiskers52
E
Replies
9
Views
69
eology
E
bov
Replies
6
Views
51
itsover74
itsover74

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top