Storytime about how cillian murphy ruined my life

negawattlol

negawattlol

NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER ! NIGGER !
So basically 4-5 years ago where I wasn't blackpilled I was watching peaky blinders, and I was mirin tommy shelbys bones and I wanted to have a big masculine jaw aswell, so I went on google searching "how to get a bigger jaw natrually" and i saw a bunch of reddit threads saying if you chew lots of gum overtime you'll have a bigger jaw, so I started chewing lots of gum and just clench my teeth hard af, now my jaw is fucked literally making clacking noises and shit and my teeth are grinding

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, murdah, N1666 and 5 others
So basically 4-5 years ago where I wasn't blackpilled I was watching peaky blinders, and I was mirin tommy shelbys bones and I wanted to have a big masculine jaw aswell, so I went on google searching "how to get a bigger jaw natrually" and i saw a bunch of reddit threads saying if you chew lots of gym overtime you'll have a bigger jaw, so I started chewing lots of gum and just clench my teeth hard af, now my jaw is fucked literally making clacking noises and shit and my teeth are grinding
Lots of gum*

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l
It's you who ruined your life dumb nigger

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, negawattlol, Autismcel and 1 other person
Lesson: Don't take internet advice seriously

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel, murdah, negawattlol and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: iblamevincent, rand anon, Kazey and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker and sub5c3l
slavic iq

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and negawattlol
So basically 4-5 years ago where I wasn't blackpilled I was watching peaky blinders, and I was mirin tommy shelbys bones and I wanted to have a big masculine jaw aswell, so I went on google searching "how to get a bigger jaw natrually" and i saw a bunch of reddit threads saying if you chew lots of gum overtime you'll have a bigger jaw, so I started chewing lots of gum and just clench my teeth hard af, now my jaw is fucked literally making clacking noises and shit and my teeth are grinding
bro my ramus or some shit use to make rapid clicking sounds it sounded like someone was knocking the door right next to me. i fixed it though by opening my mouth and pushing my jaw back then closing it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: negawattlol
bro my ramus or some shit use to make rapid clicking sounds it sounded like someone was knocking the door right next to me. i fixed it though by opening my mouth and pushing my jaw back then closing it :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
My jaw literally makes the sounds a horse makes when it's running and it sometimes gets kinda stuck if I push my jaw too much

• So Sad
Reactions: dehydrated
describe how it makes the sounds like when you open your mouth or what

describe how it makes the sounds like when you open your mouth or what
When I push my jaw to the side it kind of dislocated on the inside I guess and makes that clacking noise, if I do it too much it becomes painful

My jaw looks normal but my teeth be grinding and shit and my jaw be clacking like a horse