STORYTIME: Chased Fat Mexican Girl (Today)

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
So I was walking from the school bus and I saw this mexican "female" "humanoid" I had classes with from 5th to 8th grade (I'm in 10th grade now).

Here's a quick description of her

I guess she's probably almost obese on the weight scale or some shit but I guess she has good fat distribution idk. I've been seeing her in tighter clothes and I had to stare at those tits y ass grandes bruh. (She has big tits and ass) as I was chasing her I got harder and harder the closer I got dedsrs I mean obviously I mean what do you expect bahahaha?!

Btw I wasn't actually chasing her. I was just speed walking to catch up to her and you know she run slow with her weight and turbofemlet legs

When I got to her I was surprised by how short she was. She must've been 4'11" at best

I was rock hard as I was talking to her ofc. This happens to me with all girls no matter their face or body unless they're legit deformed, giga obese or look like a dude

Images

This is her phenotype BUT she is not as good looking as this pic obv. She's on the ogre side. Her jaw and face overall is quite wide and overall I'd say she's 3 - 3.5 PSL. Would rather fuck this bitch than an overweight 3 - 3.5 PSL black girl though.

What's funny is that girls like the one I chased today would be 5'10"+ HTN+ only though

But yeah, back to the - event!

BROOOO LMAOOOOO

She was talking on the phone to her 5'1" dad (I don't know if he's actually 5'1") in Spanish and I just slowly walked up to her and said "Boooo" and she said "Ahhh" or some shit in a high pitched voice and then I asked "Remember me?" and she said "[my name]". Bruh I actually never talked to this creature before in school ever I'm pretty sure and then been in different schools for 2 years so idk how that was possible

Ok then I went home

I'm going to scare her again I enjoy doing this to people

Ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Xangsane, Deleted member 18244 and 1 other person
Ahhh no mames guey

Pero, forreal bruh tap that ass and maybe cum in her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, Lygodactylus and Growth Plate
So I was walking from the school bus and I saw this mexican "female" "humanoid" I had classes with from 5th to 8th grade (I'm in 10th grade now).

Here's a quick description of her

I guess she's probably almost obese on the weight scale or some shit but I guess she has good fat distribution idk. I've been seeing her in tighter clothes and I had to stare at those tits y ass grandes bruh. (She has big tits and ass) as I was chasing her I got harder and harder the closer I got dedsrs I mean obviously I mean what do you expect bahahaha?!

Btw I wasn't actually chasing her. I was just speed walking to catch up to her and you know she run slow with her weight and turbofemlet legs

When I got to her I was surprised by how short she was. She must've been 4'11" at best

I was rock hard as I was talking to her ofc. This happens to me with all girls no matter their face or body unless they're legit deformed, giga obese or look like a dude

View attachment 1646558

This is her phenotype BUT she is not as good looking as this pic obv. She's on the ogre side. Her jaw and face overall is quite wide and overall I'd say she's 3 - 3.5 PSL. Would rather fuck this bitch than an overweight 3 - 3.5 PSL black girl though.

What's funny is that girls like the one I chased today would be 5'10"+ HTN+ only though

But yeah, back to the - event!

BROOOO LMAOOOOO

She was talking on the phone to her 5'1" dad (I don't know if he's actually 5'1") in Spanish and I just slowly walked up to her and said "Boooo" and she said "Ahhh" or some shit in a high pitched voice and then I asked "Remember me?" and she said "[my name]". Bruh I actually never talked to this creature before in school ever I'm pretty sure and then been in different schools for 2 years so idk how that was possible

Ok then I went home

I'm going to scare her again I enjoy doing this to people

Ok
mirin you giga chad

i actually invision you to be david laid 2nd coming and all the ethnic girls love you

you mogg me to hell and back

pm phisique and face please:fuk:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Growth Plate
mirin you giga chad

i actually invision you to be david laid 2nd coming and all the ethnic girls love you

you mogg me to hell and back

pm phisique and face please:fuk:
3 psl extreme ectomorph with 6 inch wrists at best and borderline anorexic. You mog me very much buddy

why are you obsessed with david laid?

• JFL
Imagine talking to a female

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
0 inihib 16 year old back at it again

• +1
that didnt answer my question
David Laid is obviously the epitome of prime (teen to 20's) aesthetics. 6'2, mogger forward growth and mogger physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 4430
Seriously what have I missed? I was away for 3 years and when I came back everyone believes in magic and shit?

• +1
David Laid is obviously the epitome of prime (teen to 20's) aesthetics. 6'2, mogger forward growth and mogger physique
whose alt are you?

• JFL
  • JFL

@
Growth Plate
Growth Plate​

reminder that this chink got caught used someone elses pictures
This dedicated larper had the audacity to say he took a white stacies virginity in high school everything about this guy screams loser.
I can’t even begin to imagine the personality issues this guy has to get enjoyment out of larping on an incel forum

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Growth Plate and 2d v2
prove it, take a poop in front of us
[media]

• +1