STORYTIME: Fat Sub5 gets mogged and then refuses to share his mcnuggets

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
Ok, lets introduce the characters

Lets call the sub5- BOB - Now bob was fat, like not overweight this fucker was huge. He was a white guy like 30ish and had been dumped by his girlfriend of something recently, or some sob story that i didnt really pay attention to. His face might have been normie tier if he was thin but the guy was like a stereotype WOW player type.

1000_F_201155409_idEsb5cBumwymig6Gl7KFIr04jJiW0x5.jpg

Bobs best friend - Landon - Now landon was a MTN, with decent fashion sense and just generally way more NT than Bob, they worked together so that was the only reason they were friends i assume.
hapa382.png

My female friend - Becky - Becky was a MTB, but she was a really fun and outgoing girl, and she was one of those girls who could drink half the lads under the table. She had met Landon and they had become friends so their friendship was the link between all 4 of us. She had spent time drinking and hanging around with Landon and Bob before without me.
bcd78c_cda2a657daaf4dccac5a53ec22e7bbe3~mv2.png

Me - itsOverBuddyBoyos - So i have known becky really well for ages, we've drunkenly hooked up once before, but there wasn't any feelings there on either side. She hooked up with lots of guys. I had met Landon before and didnt really care for him but w/e. I had never met Bob before.

Ok so work was over and we were planning to go to this club, i text Becky and she said she's skipped work and is already in nearby pub with Landon and that we should go over have a few drinks there first and then all go to the club together. So i go to the pub with 2 others guys and this other girl to meet them. When we get there we all get a table and start hitting the drinks.

Now i should mention Becky had hooked up with me and one of the other guys id brought along, who was a HTN. So once we're in a big group and just talking everyone is having but Bob is just kinda sitting there quietly except to interject sometimes but always in a douchey pedantic knowitall way. His mate Landon is NT enough to join in but Bob just can't seem to add anything to the convo and is just mostly ignored.

He gets up and wants to go play on those machines with the quizzes. He tells the group we should do it and that its fun, but we refuse because we wouldnt have to stand up and crowd around it, and why when we already have seats?
anyway so he turns to leave and asks becky to come with him " i need you becky, you're my good luck charm and you know all the so and so questions" but she refuses. So landon agrees to go with him and leaves the 5 of us now alone.

i covered it super quick here, but all us guys had noticed that Bob was into Becky. So as soon as he's out of earshot we are straight up ripping her, taking the piss and how they make a cute couple. Becky is pissed and just tell us to shut the fuck up basically and that they're just friends.

Anyway so eventually we leave to get to the club, and the 3 of us guys pretty much split from the main group to try and approach girls while landon and bob stay with becky and her friend.

Then its hometime and people are splitting of to walk to the various tube stations we need to get to.

and me becky and bob need to go liverpool street.
and any londoner knows that station has a maccys right next to it.

5de4eeb079d7574842669918

as we walking home, becky is super drunk and is like leaning on me and holding my arm and i can see bob sulking the whole time.

but i just want to eat food so we get to mcdonalds, we get our food and go outside to get one of these tables.
we are all taking the same train back just getting off at different stops.

and Bob starts telling Becky that we should go and sit in first class because noone is around, i don't really give a fuck but Becky really doesnt want to do that for some reason.

anyway like he's annoyed she doesnt want to go along with his plan, and she reaches over to take one of the mcnuggets.
ok this guy had bought one of those big boxes full of like 20 nuggets or something.
so she goes to grab a nugget and

he swats her hand away ,pulls the box closer and crosses him arms around em to himself to defend his precious mcnuggets.
he's raging now, NO! go eat some of "itsOverBuddyBoyos" food.
and his voice is like cracking almost. he was like ANGRY like couldn't hide it at all.
She's shocked.

i can't help it, i'm fucking laughing out loud right in their face.
i was drunk too, and the whole thing was so funny to me, like gollum with his ring, muh precious nuggets, no mcnuggets for you princess today JFL

of course its now super awkward now so i just say i need to smoke a cig before we jump on the train and walk off.

when i get back becky seems to have calmed the situation

then we get to the train, and this motherfuck goes straight to first class.
becky see's him do this and turns to go sit in 2nd class, so i just follow her.

Bear in mind we are in the first carriage of 2nd class so we can see Bob sitting all alone by himself in the first class carriage. Not a single soul is in there with him.
Throughout the journey i just keep teasing Becky "shame she can't have any mcnuggets how does she feel"
No idea if he could hear us but he could hear the laughing. brutal.

Of course the story gets out and everyone at work is laughing about how this guy won't share his mcnuggets JFL
Was just really an excuse for all the normies to pile in on him for being so fat, so would have been pretty suifuel for him.
But pretty much tanked any status the guy had. All for a mcnugget.

299bb3a35cd141d3b13f3387077acdd8.png

Probably missed and glossed over bits, happy to elaborate if anyone gives a shit.

@
FailedNormieManlet

@FailedNormieManlet @
Chadethnic101

@Chadethnic101 @
Chinacurry

@Chinacurry @
elld101

@elld101 @
chinpilled69

@chinpilled69 @
Lonely

@Lonely @
SadLivwr

@SadLivwr @
TRUE_CEL

@TRUE_CEL @A@AscensionMan98 @
SunniMogger

@SunniMogger @
FrameMogger

@FrameMogger @
rand anon

@rand anon @
Zer0/∞

@Zer0/∞ @
StreegeReturn

@StreegeReturn @
MakinItHappenReturn

@MakinItHappenReturn @
Niko69
@Niko69 @
forevergymcelling
@forevergymcelling @
Xangsane
@Xangsane @
8PSLcel
@8PSLcel @
DoctorLooksmax
@DoctorLooksmax @
ManletBlackcel
@ManletBlackcel @
MoggerGaston
@MoggerGaston @tyronelite @ReadBooksEveryday @Africancel

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling, RidgewayLasher, ShowerMaxxing and 18 others
Why not just have a four way with the mcnuggets

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Read everything

Poor Bob, that's life as a fellow non NT :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Pikabro, Ken and 4 others
Read everything

When you're fat or ugly and already low on the totem pole you have to be more careful because people will let shit slide for you that others might get away with.

He was kinda obnoxious, tried to always one up you in conversation, obviously because of his insecurities.

He spent this whole evening get progressively more annoyed because he probably thought he had a chance with Becky, when they hung out just him, her and his friend Landon.
But once we all got there i think he realised he had no chance and she just kinda forgot about him so by the time she went to grab his nugget he had probably been stewing in resentment for hours.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, forevergymcelling, ShowerMaxxing and 3 others
Good, that fat bitch needs a diet

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Verse
Reminder that i would fuck her in front of you if i was there
Always a big fish

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and rand anon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger and Ken
Dude was more attracted to the mcnuggets then some foid

#sigmamale tings

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Pikabro and 3 others
Dude was more attracted to the mcnuggets then some foid

#sigmamale tings

Whats even funnier to me i know he bought the big box and when i got the pic from google
its literally called

THE SHAREBOX :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

What was the point in this long ass story & intro.

Some fat guy didn’t give you chicken nuggets & you wrote a thesis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, forevergymcelling, Vasco-v2 and 7 others
Whats even funnier to me i know he bought the big box and when i got the pic from google
its literally called

THE SHAREBOX :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Bruh I can eat that alone and im only 70kg.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
mcniggets

• +1
I always feel pain when I read these types of stories and posts. Specifically the part about him being unable to contribute to the conversation. I always fail and attract zero attention at best, negative at worst. No wonder I always stay quiet in group settings jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Ken and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
Read everything

Not really a NTpill tbh. Sounded more like he was ugly and therefore people didn't want to interact with him. NT is just looks in the end.

If it was some HTN saying: 'haha lets go sit at first-class, nobody will care anyways'. Probably everyone would've just gone with him.
If it was a drunk HTN going all stingy with the nuggets and refusing to share, people would've just laughed it off and been like: 'haha drunk Bob doesn't want to share his nuggets, so funny'

etc. I've seen interactions play out like this so many times before. The way you interact isn't really as relevant as the way you look while interacting.

If you are ugly, like Bob, you either have the choice to be invisible, or to be disrespected.

And this is why you don't go out when you are sub5PSL.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, Ken, rand anon and 1 other person
Not really a NTpill tbh. Sounded more like he was ugly and therefore people didn't want to interact with him. NT is just looks in the end.

If it was some HTN saying: 'haha lets go sit at first-class, nobody will care anyways'. Probably everyone would've just gone with him.
If it was a drunk HTN going all stingy with the nuggets and refusing to share, people would've just laughed it off and been like: 'haha drunk Bob doesn't want to share his nuggets, so funny'

etc. I've seen interactions play out like this so many times before. The way you interact isn't really as relevant as the way you look while interacting.

If you are ugly, like Bob, you either have the choice to be invisible, or to be disrespected.

Or just hang around with subhumans. I don’t know how low IQ and bluepilled you have to be to chill with HTNs like OP; you’re literally asking to be the group bitch. Even retards know this tbh I think he’s just one of those innocent types (like me jfl)

• +1
Or just hang around with subhumans. I don’t know how low IQ and bluepilled you have to be to chill with HTNs like OP, literally asking to be the group bitch. Even retards know this tbh I think he’s just one of those innocent types (like me jfl)
yeah I used to do that. But friendgroups with ugly people are always 100% male and have 0 women in them.

Becomes pointless to go out to bars in the city centre when u can just chill with ur mates at someone's place instead and drink there. It's not like strangers u meet when going out will be nice to you either lol

Did that untill my early twenties when that got too boring.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Cope, this forum is proof. There are many non NT htns on here that rot while there also some NT subhumans here that hve a thriving dating life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, MoggerGaston and Ken

Yeah, he was so fat so like instantly didn't fit in with the other guys
there's increased scrutiny on everything he does

when you're sub5 you need to be extra careful not to ruffle feathers because everyone is just kinda kinda waiting on an excuse to dump on you.

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger, forevergymcelling and MoggerGaston
This ia what should be done with mcnuggets junk food.

Funny story ngl makes me cage when fat subhumans rage

Hate that McDonald’s it’s always rammed

• +1
another day another paki cucking ukcel