Storytime: my childhood friend went transgender

Imretarded?

Imretarded?

I need a winner girlsuccess angel GF
Okay this is not tales from mumbai. It's all legit.

So basically my childhood best friend who is into music, part of a band n shit, moved away to city far off. So they basically bleached hair (mirin aryan maxxing) and started transitioning.

Few months ago they told me about how they got back blown out and got dumped by gay chad.

Fast forward to today, they're speaking in an ebonics / gay fusion accent and talk about sex all the time. Wtf happened:hnghn: their personality changed completely.

ngl these changes are making me homophobic

This is my live honest reaction

Am I really like that when I act gay? Bro, that shit is annoying.

@Darkeningstar @Bomber517 @kaligula567 @beefliverontop @Xangsane @Putin @Nazi Germany @IAMNOTANINCEL @try2beme @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @shia.jihadist @iloveboobs @Debetro @noobs

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Gilbert_Durandal, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 10 others
So did you have sex with him, or it would be gay, I'm confused...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop, ryuken and Imretarded?
So did you have sex with him, or it would be gay, I'm confused...
They're on other side of country now. I like pussy my dude.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @Gengar @Jason Voorhees thoughts?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, beefliverontop and ryuken

So basically my childhood best friend who is into music, part of a band n shit, moved away to city far off. So they basically bleached hair (mirin aryan maxxing) and started transitioning.

Few months ago they told me about how they got back blown out and got dumped by gay chad.

Fast forward to today, they're speaking in an ebonics / gay fusion accent and talk about sex all the time. Wtf happened:hnghn: their personality changed completely.

@Darkeningstar @Bomber517 @kaligula567 @beefliverontop @Xangsane @Putin @Nazi Germany @IAMNOTANINCEL @try2beme @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @shia.jihadist @iloveboobs @Debetro

You're not gay

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Imretarded?
You're not gay
yeah....
IMG 7589

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, Darkeningstar and ryuken
Go sex him/her
Sex is just a spectrum
(Mods dis a joke)

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Tales from the fishiest slum in Mogadishu

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, iloveboobs, irkkedmulatto and 1 other person
too much music indulgence is no different to drugs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Recessed Life and Imretarded?
yes :feelshah:

huh wdym by this?

cat likes katchup

you haven't noticed that every person who's into music isn't mentally healthy? anything that makes you 'feel good' produces chemicals in your brain overindulged will then produce side effects in other areas of the brain. you can't overindulge in anything. nothing to excess.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Imretarded? and Recessed Life
you haven't noticed that every person who's into music isn't mentally healthy? anything that makes you 'feel good' produces chemicals in your brain overindulged will then produce side effects in other areas of the brain. you can't overindulge in anything. nothing to excess.
fuck that ill over indulge in militarism

Man your so cute. I love you bhai💙
i was tryna upload the cutest avi aver but file too big:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop
Yeah transgenders are disgusting people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and Imretarded?

@Darkeningstar @Bomber517 @kaligula567 @beefliverontop @Xangsane @Putin @Nazi Germany @IAMNOTANINCEL @try2beme @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @shia.jihadist @iloveboobs @Debetro @noobs

dont fucking use "they" when referring to a fruit loop.. its an insult to people like me. stop following asshole virtual signals.

*OP is talking about himself

• JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and Imretarded?
They're on other side of country now. I like pussy my dude.
Yes, but now she will have a trans-pussy and a bussy(and you can count her mouth-pussy as well, there's a trend now to re-name everything by adding a "-pussy" to it...:feelskek:).

• JFL

Parasite pill

• JFL
is the tldr that OP turned zim's friend into a faggot?

• JFL
@LOOKISM-LOGIC parasite pill

• So Sad
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed and Imretarded?
Fuckthat dude

• JFL
Yes, but now she will have a trans-pussy and a bussy(and you can count her mouth-pussy as well, there's a trend now to re-name everything by adding a "-pussy" to it...:feelskek:).
yeah its a bit funky
Parasite pill
@LOOKISM-LOGIC parasite pill
Yeah could be tbh,
wtf is that?
is the tldr that OP turned zim's friend into a faggot?
Nah actually their brother went trans first. He's basically a fucking stereotype. Trans ogre who can't pass for shit.

I remember them being a giga aspie piece of shit .

My friend went trans a bit after.

Fuckthat dude
i aint gay tho:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar

Honestly this is just sad. Im kinda glad I live in a shithole so I dont have to see or deal with these people all the time. Poor guy man, I feel even worse for his parents and how they'd feel on the inside, but have to put a fake facade up because of others and inherent parental love. Just sad.

• JFL
Honestly this is just sad. Im kinda glad I live in a shithole so I dont have to see or deal with these people all the time. Poor guy man, I feel even worse for his parents and how they'd feel on the inside, but have to put a fake facade up because of others and inherent parental love. Just sad.
nigga both their kids went trans:ROFLMAO:

its funny tbh
you have to pay first dummy
what? since when? My country you order and pay as you leave:feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Gilbert_Durandal
  • JFL
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal and iloveboobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back