T0G
Niche man
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2026
- Posts
- 26
- Reputation
- 7
Brutal pill
So very recently one of my friends got into a relationship with another one of my friends. The relationship was really short only around 3 days. I was talking to the girl of the relationship and she started talking about how she felt pressured into the relationship. Naturally I would ask why, come to find out, she used to like me. Now, you may ask, why didn't she go out with me? Well, it is complicated but in short, her friend recommended my friend over me "because I didn't have a girlfriend before."
Confronting them about this, update tommorow.
So very recently one of my friends got into a relationship with another one of my friends. The relationship was really short only around 3 days. I was talking to the girl of the relationship and she started talking about how she felt pressured into the relationship. Naturally I would ask why, come to find out, she used to like me. Now, you may ask, why didn't she go out with me? Well, it is complicated but in short, her friend recommended my friend over me "because I didn't have a girlfriend before."
Confronting them about this, update tommorow.