storytime with currylightskin

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
Alex Brown and Xangsane : A match made in Heaven

alex brown had always loved subhuman bradford with its clean, creepy crowded noisy. It was a place where he felt angry.

He was an evil, micropenis, orange juice drinker with skinny leg and fat balls. His friends saw him as an abundant, annoying angel. Once, he had even helped a decomposing little gook cross the road. That's the sort of man he was.

alex walked over to the window and reflected on his filthy surroundings. The sunny teased like sucking cats.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of xangsane . xangsane was a darktriad devil with manlet leg and obese balls.

alex gulped. He was not prepared for xangsane.

As alex stepped outside and xangsane came closer, he could see the famous glint in his eye.

"Look alex," growled xangsane, with a devil glare that reminded alex of darktriad camels. "I hate you and I want a kiss. You owe me 2376 pounds."

alex looked back, even more emotional and still fingering the danger sausage. "xangsane, i am your long lost brother," he replied.

They looked at each other with sad feelings, like two damaged, deadly dogs flipping at a very mulatto funeral, which had jazz music playing in the background and two gook uncles cucking to the beat.

alex regarded xangsane's manlet leg and obese balls. "I don't have the funds ..." he lied.

xangsane glared. "Do you want me to shove that danger sausage where the sun don't shine?"

alex promptly remembered his evil and micropenis values. "Actually, I do have the funds," he admitted. He reached into his pockets. "Here's what I owe you."

xangsane looked happy, his wallet blushing like a bad, bewildered balls.

Then xangsane came inside for a nice drink of orange juice.

THE END

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Xangsane
@Xangsane @RabidRosaries

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
@AlexBrown84

suggest me 2 users from this forum for my next story

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Ngl I see xangsane and I always instantly stop readinghttps://************/1IBiL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, AlexBrown84, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Ngl I see xangsane and I always instantly stop readinghttps://************/1IBiL

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
What the

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, currylightskin and Xangsane