[Storytime] Women Want Truecels Dead: A Personal Experience.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

Ascended Truecel.
This experience happened to me when I was working a janitor job at an office building.

Me, a Chadlite, and 2 foids were tasked with cleaning up the 3rd floor of the building near the end of our shift. We were all making normal coworker small talk and stuff. We were almost finished when the manager comes through on the elevator and asks the Chadlite and one of the foids to go with him to do something else, and for me and the other foid to finish the floor.

It was just us 2, and her demeanor completely changed. She was lively and talkative before while our Chadlite coworker and her friend was on the floor with us. Now she was silent and visibly tense. I tried to continue the small talk to put her at ease, asking about her hobbies, how her family is doing, ect. But she'd only respond in 1 word replies with an air of fear in her voice, so I stopped. She seemed scared, and tried to never turn her back on me. We finished up the 3rd floor and I just went home.

I was extremely appaled by this experience. I never gave off any vibe that I am violent to anyone, and still get treated like this. I've seen her alone with other male coworkers and she never was scared of them. So this was something definitely directed towards me.

This hasn't been my experience with all women, but it was an experience that definitely opened my eyes to how women genuinely view truecels. They are scared of us, and want us to die.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 3902, karbo and 3 others

yep and a lot of incels cope with "girls don't approach me because i'm intimdating dark triad blah blah" and it's actually true. they are intimidated. but not for the reasons they think. they're intimidated that you will literally rape or kill them out of incel rage, not because they think you're way out of their league

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, StoicNihilist and Deleted member 3902
I love women

I want to get drunk with you

• +1
Reactions: StoicNihilist
They are afraid ugly guys will rape them so they are more afraid and threatened by them

Are you really that ugly? PM me I’ll be honest

Are you a truecel ?
What’s ur height ?
What ur failos ?

yep and a lot of incels cope with "girls don't approach me because i'm intimdating dark triad blah blah" and it's actually true. they are intimidated. but not for the reasons they think. they're intimidated that you will literally rape or kill them out of incel rage, not because they think you're way out of their league
They are afraid ugly guys will rape them so they are more afraid and threatened by them
I made a whole other thread about that here: https://looksmax.org/threads/my-theory-on-why-women-hate-incels-so-much.73910/

You guys are right. There is a biological reason women are scared of incels and I go into detail about that reason in that thread.

Are you really that ugly? PM me I’ll be honest
People have asked me that a lot, I will probably just make a thread in the rating section doing a face reveal sometime.

I've been told I'm about 4/10 psl by 2 people though. That seems about right.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies