Straight eyebrows look better than Postive tilt eyebrows

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Equinox
There’s an eyebrow filter on TikTok for straight eyebrows and honestly it looks better than my slight positively tilted eyebrows. Now granted it does add some length and density to them but still I think the straight eyebrows mog. Once my eyebrows have made decent progress from Minox and dermastamp I’ll shape them straight.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, murdah, PeiFan94 and 1 other person
There’s an eyebrow filter on TikTok for straight eyebrows and honestly it looks better than my slight positively tilted eyebrows. Now granted it does add some length and density to them but still I think the straight eyebrows mog. Once my eyebrows have made decent progress from Minox and dermastamp I’ll shape them straight.
it depends on the person some look better with straight others look better with positive tilted

• +1
Reactions: greywind, tyronechadmax and murdah
Straight mogs unless the supras themselves are laterally raised.

• +1
Reactions: greywind and tyronechadmax
Straight and positive tilt is ideal

Depends, some guys look far better with positive tilted eyebrows but some just look tranny, especially if they shape them at the barber or slit them jfl, but as a lot of other physical aspects it really depends

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
Noooooooo
If i took a shot every time a girl compared me to a puppy

I would kill for positive arch

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
I look sad and angry bc my eyes are also small and hooded

Fucking hell
ya my eyes are also hooded but not small, people say I have a resting bitch face especially this one girl who says it everytime she sees me

• Woah
Reactions: try2beme