Straight hair to Curly

ivolgn

ivolgn

Iron
okay so i’ve been experimenting with my hair to achieve more waves/curls and then I realized that some dude in my school (that’s why the pic quality is so bad) went from this
IMG 2133

to this
IMG 2132

like over the summer but I didn’t really notice it until I was looking at older pictures

i heard him mention something about products to another dude who has very curly hair and the other guy’s curls also look way better after that so I’m wondering exactly what products he used to achieve this

his hair looks quite oily and I’ve noticed if I use no sulfate shampoo or no poo at all my hair gets wavier so maybe that helps but it’s defo not only that

so i’m thinking maybe no shampoo, curly hair conditioner and a curl enhancing cream

does anyone know something?

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Why would you want this?
Anyway, this would give 0 PSL
You need bones, my man.

• +1
Reactions: emo, arfac, WatermelonLover and 5 others
Why would you want this?
You need bones, my man.
idk why but so many people in my class/school simp over people with curly hair

it’s almost considered like height at this point, if you are curly you get game

Why would you want this?
You need bones, my man.
also i always see people argue if straight, curly or wavy hair is the best, but everyone just thinks whatever they have/want is best so I don’t really think there is one superior but rather how much it suits you otherwise

so many people in my class/school simp over people with curly hair
BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOOD BONE STRUCTURE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
>also i always see people argue if straight, curly or wavy hair is the best
It doesn't fucking matter. BONES inside your SKULL is what matters

BECAUSE THEY HAVE GOOD BONE STRUCTURE YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER
>also i always see people argue if straight, curly or wavy hair is the best
It doesn't fucking matter. BONES inside your SKULL is what matters
what does hair have to do with bones?
i be seeing mfs with bad facial features, jawline, physique etc. you name it, and they pull justccuz they have curly hair

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
  • +1
Reactions: ivolgn, BinPanda, IanIachimoe2491 and 1 other person
what does hair have to do with bones?
i be seeing mfs with bad facial features, jawline, physique etc. you name it, and they pull justccuz they have curly hair
Dont bother with that nigga. He’ll spam in any looksmax thread that all of it is useless bc ‘bones muh bones’. Istg if they discovered cancer he’d be like ‘cure for cancer wont compensate for lack of bones’

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BinPanda, tomm1453, niqfan625 and 3 others
okay so i’ve been experimenting with my hair to achieve more waves/curls and then I realized that some dude in my school (that’s why the pic quality is so bad) went from this
View attachment 3044977
to this
View attachment 3044978
like over the summer but I didn’t really notice it until I was looking at older pictures

i heard him mention something about products to another dude who has very curly hair and the other guy’s curls also look way better after that so I’m wondering exactly what products he used to achieve this

his hair looks quite oily and I’ve noticed if I use no sulfate shampoo or no poo at all my hair gets wavier so maybe that helps but it’s defo not only that

so i’m thinking maybe no shampoo, curly hair conditioner and a curl enhancing cream

Same thing exactly happened with me. I had wavy ish hair but now its fill on curly. What’d I do? Limit shampoo and stop using the blow dyer on hot settings.

curling products wont work for you if you dont have naturally curly hair

you can always perm your hair bro

• +1
or perm your hair but wavy is always better than curly

very stupid.

no shampoo will make your hair smell.

The best thing for curls are natural oils and sebum

How often do you wash your hair?

nah I don’t wanna do it that way, if I can get it with some products sure, but I’m not gonna damage my hair
Products won't do it , try your luck in some curl gel

very stupid.

no shampoo will make your hair smell.

The best thing for curls are natural oils and sebum

How often do you wash your hair?
well i wash it every few days like 2-3, when it looks dirty

i saw some dude on tiktok who stopped using shampoo and conditioned 2 times a week and got similar results as the guy I showed so idk

what oils and what’s sebum?

Same thing exactly happened with me. I had wavy ish hair but now its fill on curly. What’d I do? Limit shampoo and stop using the blow dyer on hot settings.
well I started letting my hair air dry and only use blowdryer on cold settings in the winter when I can’t go out with wet hair

did you use anything else

isn’t that like curl enhancing cream or?
Cream for making the curls look shiny and moisturised and less frizzy they also help with maintaining them

Dont bother with that nigga. He’ll spam in any looksmax thread that all of it is useless bc ‘bones muh bones’. Istg if they discovered cancer he’d be like ‘cure for cancer wont compensate for lack of bones’
yeah thanks bro

Cream for making the curls look shiny and moisturised and less frizzy they also help with maintaining them
i’m thinking about trying that while no shampoo and I guess conditioner for curly hair so it doesn’t smell that bad

i have like a month and a half until school starts so I can experiment i guess

What's your natural hair type
maybe like 2a or 2b max but it’s really weird cuz I have some strands of hair which are quite curly maybe like 2c or almost 3a

but I’ve noticed that if I use too much shampoo my hair just decides it’s gonna be straight

well I started letting my hair air dry and only use blowdryer on cold settings in the winter when I can’t go out with wet hair

did you use anything else
Nothing else. Its fine bro, your hair wont be straight at least but more textured. Even if its not curly

maybe like 2a or 2b max but it’s really weird cuz I have some strands of hair which are quite curly maybe like 2c or almost 3a

but I’ve noticed that if I use too much shampoo my hair just decides it’s gonna be straight
those curlier strands lose some curliness with excess but they still remain, idk it’s strange

Nothing else. Its fine bro, your hair wont be straight at least but more textured. Even if its not curly
more texture or more defined wavyness will also be fine with me but ig I try to achieve hair like the second photo

• +1
Curly hair conditioner is just a conditioner with better moisturising ingredients because the curly hair is naturally dry , same for the shampoo
Curling gel is the only product you can experiment this with , btw I heard someone in this forum got his curlier because of castor oil

more texture or more defined wavyness will also be fine with me but ig I try to achieve hair like the second photo
Just use shampoo less, and when u do use the ones w a lot of extract oils on it. NEVER BLOW DRY W HOT AIR. And your good brah.

Bro you have wavy hair , why do you even bother getting your hair curlier , if you have a wavy hair just grow it

View attachment 3044977
to this
View attachment 3044978

Burn your hair, it'll make it curly fosho

Curly hair conditioner is just a conditioner with better moisturising ingredients because the curly hair is naturally dry , same for the shampoo
Curling gel is the only product you can experiment this with , btw I heard someone in this forum got his curlier because of castor oil
well my hair looks like it needs better moisturising so it wouldn’t hurt to try with the gel

castor oil I’ve heard for eyebrows, idk about hair but i’m not sure if it’s not gonna make my hair way to oily and unless it’s curly it will look awful

Just use shampoo less, and when u do use the ones w a lot of extract oils on it. NEVER BLOW DRY W HOT AIR. And your good brah.
I don't think those advices would work for him getting curls , the tips you gave him will make his hair less frizzy and moisturised , it has nothing to do with curls

Bro you have wavy hair , why do you even bother getting your hair curlier , if you have a wavy hair just grow it
well I at least want more defined waves if not curly but I just think it looks way better and want to improve

I don't think those advices would work for him getting curls , the tips you gave him will make his hair less frizzy and moisturised , it has nothing to do with curls
Unless he does have naturally curly hair that’s been damaged. Worst case scenario his hair becomes more textured but not curly. Best case: it was curly all along

Those tips you gave him will make his hair oily and greasy , he doesn't have naturally curly hair so he won't need extra and heavy moisturising things

well I at least want more defined waves if not curly but I just think it looks way better and want to improve
You can do curl cream too, it wouldnt hurt.

Do it for like a few weeks and a month or 2. If none of it works just go get a perm man

Those tips you gave him will make his hair oily and greasy , he doesn't have naturally curly hair so he won't need extra and heavy moisturising things
What if his hair IS naturally curly? He should try and to see maybe it is. The same happened with me

Unless he does have naturally curly hair that’s been damaged. Worst case scenario his hair becomes more textured but not curly. Best case: it was curly all along
my hair was damaged and I got a buzz which gave it more texture and a bit of wavyness but just some curly strands as I said

What if his hair IS naturally curly? He should try and to see maybe it is. The same happened with me
He said his hair is 2a , that's fair from curly and closer to straight

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
i’m not sure how after all I tried it can turn out to have been curly all along…

You can do curl cream too, it wouldnt hurt.

Do it for like a few weeks and a month or 2. If none of it works just go get a perm man
i’m not gonna get a perm, if that works nice, if it doesn’t life goes on

my hair was damaged and I got a buzz which gave it more texture and a bit of wavyness but just some curly strands as I said
Look , Listen , try using some curl conditioners and shampoos , Leave in conditioner (Crucial, I recommend shea moisture one ) , and curl cream,
Try it , it may work

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn