Straight hair turning wavy?

ivolgn

ivolgn

Iron
So I basically have 1a/1b hair but I’ve been noticing in different places on my scalp (some on the sides and some the first few strands on my hairline), parts of my hair have went to 2b/2c wavy hair. I’ve been using no sulfate shampoos for maybe like 2 weeks and that has happened. Idk why this happened, maybe it’s hormones but why only on specific parts? Can I do something to naturally achieve this effect for all my hair? I’m thinking about buzzing it since maybe it’s a bit damaged and only the shorter hairs are getting those waves/curls.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Deleted member 28896
Idk why but i feel like ur lying

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, gr34ter and Deleted member 51465
So I basically have 1a/1b hair but I’ve been noticing in different places on my scalp (some on the sides and some the first few strands on my hairline), parts of my hair have went to 2b/2c wavy hair. I’ve been using no sulfate shampoos for maybe like 2 weeks and that has happened. Idk why this happened, maybe it’s hormones but why only on specific parts? Can I do something to naturally achieve this effect for all my hair? I’m thinking about buzzing it since maybe it’s a bit damaged and only the shorter hairs are getting those waves/curls.
or maybe you've just grown out your hair and its naturally curly or you used some product/perm

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
How old ru- my older brother went from straight to v curly at around 16-17

• +1
Reactions: ivolgn
or maybe you've just grown out your hair and its naturally curly or you used some product/perm
Nah i actually got a haircut like a month back and maybe it’s looks shorter cuz it’s curlier but I haven’t been growing it out

• +1
Reactions: Balkansandsh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back