Street fighter is insanely blackpilled about how a man should look,

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
1601c99b5893d3373bd4d81790ebdb3c  videogame art fighting games

Facially that looks a bit extreme, but it's over if you don't have a superhero skull like this. Hollywood only selects men with superhero skulls, tall heights, and muscular physique to play hero characters(like dolph for he man, Cavill as Superman, Momoa as Conan or aquaman, etc).

Everything matters.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 21863, randomvanish and 3 others
View attachment 1901523

Facially that looks a bit extreme, but it's over if you don't have a superhero skull like this. Hollywood only selects men with superhero skulls, tall heights, and muscular physique to play hero characters(like dolph for he man, Cavill as Superman, Momoa as Conan or aquaman, etc).

Everything matters.
over for your life when you realize androgynous 5 foot cutecel is optimal in 2022

over for your life when you realize androgynous 5 foot cutecel is optimal in 2022
Genuine husband

Maybe if you want to be a betabuxx.

• +1
Reactions: Germania
It also has the best foids E.g Chun Li, Cammy i used to fap to that shit

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs
SFV female character designs are based and blackpill.
I feel like CAPCOM in general are very blackpilled, they also made Leon which would be a real 8 PSL irl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677, Deleted member 22553 and VeryFuglyNiyguhs
I feel like CAPCOM in general are very blackpilled, they also made Leon which would be a real 8 PSL irl.
Most video game, cartoon/anime or Comic/manga artists tend to be very black blackpilled.

Most video game, cartoon/anime or Comic/manga artists tend to be very black blackpilled.
When we start seeing obese foids in anime/manga I'll go pick up some rope

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs and Dystopian

This is't black pilled this is common sense when do the main characters of any video game franchise ever look like the average of that population would you buy a game where the character is a average joe or a true cel ? if the whole point of a game is escapism.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969
I want my chun li, spinning on my cock :love::love::love::love:

All video game characters used to be hyper masculine. But things are changing, because nowadays it would be considered toxic to only offer a main character like that.